Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (66187 Views)

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by BigVeinyDick: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Meanwhile make i use my vaseline do this one last one grin

1 Like

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by forgiveness: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry False prophet on the loose again!

Someone should please read mathew 24 from vs 1 down and tell me if it conform with this lies.

Nevertheless, end time is real, 69 weeks had been fulfilled, we're in the time of grace which is the time of the gentiles before the last one week(seven years) of peace, prophesied by Daniel.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by sunntrost(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
missKiffy:
I want to believe nobody knows when the world will end

No, that is not what the Bible teaches. The churches false teaching that God cannot make it known unto His elect when He returns is the big lie and God has allowed Satan to use such false teachings to know the roughly two billion Christians who remained in the church and are all unsaved in a strong delusion.

The Bible says the elect WILL know when Christ returns.

Noah knew:

Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Abraham knew:

Genesis 18:17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

Lot knew:

Genesis 19:12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place,

Jesus likens His coming to the days of Noah and Lot:

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Noah & Lot knew in advance concerning God's judgment.

The Ninevites knew:

Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

God says His servants will know:

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The heart of the wise will know:

Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.

True seekers of the LORD will know:

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

The wise will know the information revealed at the end:

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The brethren will know and therefore not be overtaken as a thief:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

God's elect will watch and therefore have knowledge (know) of Christ's coming:

Revelation 3:If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by easyhappyjr: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
jst wnt to see at least some scriptural refrence, so clare our doubt more abt this, hw can full blooded man wll so believe on prediction without scriptural quot? may God have mercy on him for telling lie nd for put ppl in confussion. must of the sign the scripture talk abt is stll yet to be review nd we ve not seet upto his 30% of that sign, my ppl let not ur heart trouble u because if u have noting to hide then u have noting to fear, alway live right wit God nd humanity so that not body is taking on awere because he said he wll come like the theif. alway WATCH OUT FOR UR SALVATION
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by alabilomo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
The knowledge of this kind belongs to our Creator anyone who claims to possess this is only hallucinating.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
NOBODYY:

Loll are u using sacarsm or u don't get the point??
Thats exactly wah the quote is trying to say "don't belive everything u see not even this one"
Yeah. I later understood.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by megastarjec(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
treasuress:
Pastor preached and preached on the coming of Jesus today now am hearing this?? Na to repent sharply just that my sins are too many?

my dear, there are no amount of sins in this world that God cannot forgive. He has forgiven you at the first place, that's why He died for you and me. All you have to do is to believe it, sincerely ask Him to have mercy on you and promise to let go of your sins. For we are saved by grace not by our amount of works. for by works shall no man prevail. Jesus truly do love you and He has being waiting for you to come back to Him. Sin is never a barrier, only tell Him you want to be back to Him, you want to have a relationship with Him and He will do the rest. God bless you dear and welcome to the christian fold. *smiles*

1 Like

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Sylvester70(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
no one knws when the world will end period stop forcing it
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nellypy: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
This man is sick Jesus said no man know d time, d hour now smone is predicting his village tinz. May God v mercy
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Abdstrakt(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
missKiffy:
I want to believe nobody knows when the world will end
our world ends the day we die.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by fullstreets: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Not on my birthday wet happen to be ladies night, I need jus 1 day, I go ready by Thursday.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Heineken(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Make I hear say any world end na.. Wey I never even Do my new gf wey I just jam last week.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by bashydemy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
How far from Australia?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Kazrem(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
And if it doesn't end nko. Awon oni ranu
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by efemena22(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
omusiliyu:
Shame on them because my friends in Beijing Medical School in China are already in 7-10-15.
Bro, be like say na only for America d world dey end.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Lionofdjungle: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jesus said he himself doesn't know the time and the hour.Only his father knows. Do they want to equate themselves with God?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by sketcherJ(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Osogbo weed is destructive.

The world will Still last a thousand years after Christ coming which will be in the next five years.
who told u its going to be in d next five years?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by ccollins(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Judas2013:
LOL Just as the world is planet is flat according to the bible. Kumuyi is a fool.
why insult a man of God. he simply said the truth. are u going to believe what NASA satanic scientist say or what the Bible says
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Mznaett: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
aijayHenry:
There is a beautiful home in a Far away land, where the saints of God are gathering, hear them sing sweet melody unto the lord, they are giving him praises 4eva moore cheesy grin...amend ur ways o jare

Clears throat#Grab mic

Iyo ko ko

Iyo ko ko

Iyo ko ko eh

Iyo ko ko

Iyo kokokoko

Iyo ko ko

Iyo kokokoko

Iyo ko kowink

#drops mic

Nickkylawv,misspicy, I hope say una don repent o cuz na tomorrow be d~day ogrin

I don turn choirmistress by force lolwink cuz here wey I dey I no wan hear say dem blow trumpet and me I no come hear am
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by lumeneng22: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Which world? this our world? Na so God talk am?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by joyli: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Letz confirm from Australian. cool cool

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by princejtb4real(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by princejtb4real(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
nsiazu:

source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/apocalypse-tomorrow-world-obliterated-fire-6584617

Another graduated lie from a group of professional liars
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
pillan:
i think its midnight in other countries now...uhmm,so....
Here in Brisbane, it is 0730hrs morning,(2230hrs night Nigeria) Wednesday, I am brewing a pippin hot cuppa of dark heady coffee
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Tex42(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
So Nigeria have started exporting Oshogbo Weed to Philadelphia? Oya NDLEA...
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
The World will definitely end, but not tomorrow, not even on a day when people may have speculated. The World will end when people least expect it. The World will end on a seemingly good and merry day, almost every living will be caught unprepared.
So relax, the world will not end tomorrow (07/10/2015), but trust me you may not live to see the end of tomorrow. Therefore live a pure life and fear God
JESUS is Lord, and He loves you
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by DedeNkem: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
These people are f*ucking ID*IOTS.
Predicting end of world while they couldn't even predict simple sh*it.

Some st*upid Nigerians will definitely believe these f*ools.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by TGLINKS(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Its true but I will not 4give our politicians over dia especially u .because I am d Cheif gateman in heaven yes
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by ZITRAN: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Same thing was said in 2012
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by alves4(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
If you think or believe the world is going to end on October 7. It's already October 7 in Australia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.