Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Enyeama Kicked Out By Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Kicked Out By Oliseh (410 Views)

Troost-ekong: Criticism By Oliseh Helped Me Improve; England’s Kane Was Good To / Stephen Odey In Age Falsification Scandal, Kicked Out By Danish Club / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Kicked Out By Oliseh by stealvyn(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Super Eagles captain was kicked out of the
team’s camp in Belgium after falling out with coach
Sunday Oliseh on Tuesday, three days after burying
his parent. The simmering problem in the camp of the Super Eagles between coach Sunday Oliseh and captain Vincent Enyeama boiled over on Tuesday when the goalkeeper was kicked out of the team's hotel.

Enyeama arrived camp after Monday’s deadline,
having been permitted to report late following
Saturday’s burial of his mother in Akwa Ibom.
A month ago, the goalkeeper failed to report to camp in Abuja for the Super Eagles’ Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Tanzania, only for news to break that he had lost his mother.

However, it seems there will be no way back for him now as he was kicked out by security on Tuesday from the Verviers Hotel. Officials in the Super Eagles camp told Goal that Ahmed Musa has now been named as captain ahead of returnee John Obi Mikel. Goal also learnt that Oliseh was unnerved by the decision of Victor Moses not to come for the game and that the winger might not be called up again in his reign.

Toyin Ibitoye, Super Eagles spokesman who is
awaiting issuance of visa to join the squad in
Belgium, said he was not yet aware of the
developments. The last I heard was that Enyeama had arrived camp earlier in the day, I cannot speak about further developments because I am not aware,” he told Goal. The latest news that we have heard is that officials of the NFF are trying to help bring a positive conclusion to the situation at hand.
Source: goal.com

(1) (Reply)

Why I Removed Enyeama As Super Eagles Captain – Oliseh / Gjk Dghj Dsfg Asd Sadf / I Am Not Satisfied - Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.