Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Joint Venture Builders Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Joint Venture Builders Needed (1091 Views)

NextHome Builders: Year 2014 In Review / Land Owner/ Developer Joint Venture Opportunities / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joint Venture Builders Needed by moshino(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2009
You are a builder, I provide the land for estate/mass housing development, you build, we sell and split the profit. Sounds good to you? Let me know.
Re: Joint Venture Builders Needed by MAMAGENEVA: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2009
My husband is a builder he is looking to buildin Nigeria, how serious are you before i even talk to him?

Also where are you located?
Re: Joint Venture Builders Needed by moshino(m): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2009
MAMAGENEVA:

My husband is a builder he is looking to buildin Nigeria, how serious are you before i even talk to him?

Also where are you located?

First, I'm serious enough to have posted this. Secondly, just b/cos your husband is a builder doesn't automatically qualify him for what I'm looking for, I have to first preview what he's built in the past and his experience with building in Nigeria. Again, I'm only providing the land and I'm NOT in a desperate situation b/cos I can decide to sell my land. Finally, I'm in Abuja and my lands are mostly in Abuja for now. You can reach me privately by email at  moshino2000@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Venture Builders Needed by desse: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2009
@moshino

The best person you need to look out for now is a developer not a builder . since you are only interested in giving out the land and not financing the project. you need a property investor then what are your offer? How many percentage profit are we looking at? An architect/builder but then i could link you up with a property developer.
you can contact me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com,or call +2348033506527,+2348073711489,+2347040649467. i do hope you are a serious businessman and not joker.

desse. [architect]

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Ikeja 3bedroom & Shop To Let / Beautiful 3br Flat @ Agungi Ajiran/ 500k All Ensuite / 1yr Option. / Bare land on Isawo Road, Agric Bus Stop, Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.