Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help (867 Views)

Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help / "Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help by nnamania50: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good evening... I want the ladies in the house to recommend a facial cream to use on my wife's face... She has tiny black growths on her face like birth mark and it is giving me lots of concern... Please which facial cream would you recommend i buy for her... Thanks in anticipation

Here is a photo of what the growth is like

Re: Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help by INTROVERT(f): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
if you truly love your wife.... take her to a dermatologist... A cream that works for one lady might cause further reactions for her. a dermatologist would be able to SEE and EXAMINE the growth and advice APPROPRIATELY.

cheers

Re: Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help by OKUCHI11(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
if you truly love your wife.... take her to a dermatologist... A cream that works for one lady might cause further reactions for her. a dermatologist would be able to SEE and EXAMINE the growth and advice APPROPRIATELY.

cheers
an educated person just spoke
Re: Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help by jamalchance(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

cheers

In Pete edochie's voice .... U have said well my daughter
Re: Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help by seunfunmi33(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

cheers
choi, introvert son get brain now
Re: Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help by nnamania50: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

cheers
thank you so much INTROVERT I'll do just that...

Itchy Ear Canal (otitis Externa) And Some Of Its Causes / The 116 Things That Can Give You Cancer – The Full List / Hurrayyyy!safer Cure Found For Sickle Cell Anaemia!