Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch (2627 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by Ups01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
1. The Pursuit of Happyness:

2. Ben Carson’s Gifted Hands:

3. The Men Who Built America:

4. The Secret:

5. The Social Network:

6. Yes Man:

7. Amadeus:

8. The Words:

9. Long Walk to Freedom:

10. Half of a Yellow Sun:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by tpiander: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think I haven't watched 3,4,5,7,8.

may have watched 9, let me check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by Ups01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
I recommend you should
tpiander:
I think I haven't watched 3,4,5,7,8.
may have watched 9, let me check.
By the way do you have any recommended list?
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by tpiander: 4:20am On Oct 07, 2015
not really, you can add more to your list though.
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Good morning OP. I sincerely want to believe you know what exactly I like. Of all the movies listed, I've watched only 2, 7 and 10.

Mozart Wolfgang was a truly remarkable music great but his lack of discipline and prudence created a lot of problems for him. He died very early. Till date, I get inspired whenever I watch his movie. Indeed talent is never enough; it needs other vital faculties to bring it to full success.

Zuckerberg....I'll see the movie. Though a friend narrated the movie to me months back, I'm yet to see it. I sure will.

I promise to see all the ones I'm yet to see on the list.

Meanwhile, have you seen THE 3 IDIOTS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by Ups01(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:
Good morning OP. I sincerely want to believe you know what exactly I like. Of all the movies listed, I've watched only 2, 7 and 10.

Mozart Wolfgang was a truly remarkable music great but his lack of discipline and prudence created a lot of problems for him. He died very early. Till date, I get inspired whenever I watch his movie. Indeed talent is never enough; it needs other vital faculties to bring it to full success.

Zuckerberg....I'll see the movie. Though a friend narrated the movie to me months back, I'm yet to see it. I sure will.

I promise to see all the ones I'm yet to see on the list.

Meanwhile, have you seen THE 3 IDIOTS?

Oga mi
Thanks for being here.
3 idiots, truely remarkable as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Ups01:

Oga mi
Thanks for being here.
3 idiots, truely remarkable as well.

Thanks for the mention. It's a truly awesome movie.

Do have a great day.
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by hahn(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Op, I was honesly going to start ranting if I didn't see "in pusuit of happyness". I swear, that movie made me cry especially at the end when he thought he didn't get the job.

This is a very nice thread. I think you should add Lord of the Rings too. Anyone that feels like giving up in the pursuit of their dreams will be able to learn from Frodo and the members of the fellowship of the ring what it means to never give up and also how to have confidence in your team members.

Kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by Ups01(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
hahn:
Op, I was honesly going to start ranting if I didn't see "in pusuit of happyness". I swear, that movie made me cry especially at the end when he thought he didn't get the job.

This is a very nice thread. I think you should add Lord of the Rings too. Anyone that feels like giving up in the pursuit of their dreams will be able to learn from Frodo and the members of the fellowship of the ring what it means to never give up and also how to have confidence in your team members.

Kudos

Thanks, do you have any recommended list?
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by hahn(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Ups01:

Thanks, do you have any recommended list?

I don't actually. Most times when I watch movies, I try to see the story line from the writer/director's point of view and as a result I learn from all movies. Including horror.

If I can, I'll try and narrow down a list to the points you've made and post it here some time

smiley
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by Ups01(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks for the mention. It's a truly awesome movie.

Do have a great day.

Same here. Do have a fantastic day!
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by wx9Z: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Words is not an inspiring movie . Rather a mind twisting movie somehow, The movie is about a story in a story, that is partially in another story. Bradley cooper and Zoe Saldana. You should totally see this movie.
www.yeyepikin.com/2015/09/7-awesome-movies-you-might-have-missed/
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by kolajamesjnr(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Men who built america is a must watch 4 everyone cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by phrezzz: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Akeelah and the Bee! Life of Pie
Re: Top 10 Inspiring Movies You Need To Watch by tpiander: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
this phrase "working hard", it seems to be a deceptive one though. Most people work hard but do not become millionaires.

(1) (Reply)

Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates / What Tv Series Do U Think Has The Most Explicit Content / Blood And Oil On Bbc 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.