Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

See Game Of Thrones Season 6, Behind The Scenes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See Game Of Thrones Season 6, Behind The Scenes (2667 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / See Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 7 Video Preview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Game Of Thrones Season 6, Behind The Scenes by Supnaija(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2016
After just concluding season 6 of the awesome tv series Game of Thrones. Here are some videos of what goes on behind-the-scenes. I must admit after seeing this I was like WHAAAAAAT!!!.

It's awesome to see Jon and Ramsay laughing and chatting, to see the Great Khaleesi expressing a sense of humour as she rides her dragons and to see how the war of the bastards was arranged, how those dogs ate up Ramsay and many more.

The videos cover the making of episode 9 and 10 which personally I feel are the dopest episodes so far. Kinda reminds me of the Lord Of the Rings. The next season is probably going to be released next year (it feels so long). Watch these clips and awed.

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/watch-game-of-thrones-season-6-behind-the-scenes/

Re: See Game Of Thrones Season 6, Behind The Scenes by geraldmezi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
I see,...

dem de use our brain abi

1 Like

Re: See Game Of Thrones Season 6, Behind The Scenes by Supnaija(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
geraldmezi:
I see,...

dem de use our brain abi

I TELL YOU

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Oh. I Bought A New Gotv Yesterday With No HDMI / Bbathechase Nigeria’s Rep, Beverly Osu Finally Gets Down With Angelo [EXPLICIT P / Robert Macall(the Equalizer) Vs John Wick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.