Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,551 members, 7,770,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Any Company/individual In Need Of Mini Truck? South South And South East Region. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Company/individual In Need Of Mini Truck? South South And South East Region. (456 Views)

We Need Company/individual That Can Give Us A Loan With Collateral / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! / Any Company/individual In Need Of Mini Truck? South South And South East Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Company/individual In Need Of Mini Truck? South South And South East Region. by lonelydora: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
I have quite a number of mini trucks, Mercedes Benz 814, that I want a company or an individual to hire. If you know any company or Individual who's interested, please don't hesitate to inform me so that we can talk and sign the necessary papers. Please South South and South East regions only.

Serious people should send a PM.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Bank Verification Number Easily / The Changing Narrative Of The Aba Shoe Maker / Top 10 Countries With Higest Wages In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.