Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Buy An Ecommerce Business (look Inside) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy An Ecommerce Business (look Inside) (464 Views)

Get paid with hook, sell safely your gift cards and btc / How Start Up An Ecommerce Business In Nigeria / Thinking About Getting A Loan/financial Advisory For Your Business? Look No Furt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy An Ecommerce Business (look Inside) by TempDreamz: 4:17am On Oct 13, 2015
So my client is looking to sell his young ecommerce business. The website was launched 4 months ago and has seen some loyal customers since launching.

The business you'd be buying is in the women fashion vertical. The website sells everything related to women fashiom (clothes, bags, perfumes, shoes, hats, makeups, etc).

I won't go on a tirade about the potential of this business vertical. Smart investors can identify a good niche when they see one. Keep in mind the women fashion vertical is a multi-billion dollar niche.

They still have approximately half a million naira worth of inventory in stock. You got these along with the website purchase. You also get their invaluable trade secrets about where they source their inventories, their suppliers, shipping partners etc. It's really a comprehensive business offering.

If you've got 50k to spend monthly for marketing campaigns, then this business is for you. If you see the money in this niche, then this business is for you. If you've got 2hrs daily to spare in running this business, then it's for you. If you've got 4 million Naira to spend in purchasing this cash machine, then this is for you.

What you get?

- Beautiful, brand-ready logo and name
- All domain names associated with the store
- The beautifully designed turnkey ecommerce webstore
- Remaining inventory up for sale
- All business and trade secrets for the women fashion niche and their suppliers
- All supporting documents and more.

Simply leave your phone number or email and I'll contact you to setup a meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted!!phone Repair Expert In Aba Near Ariaria / Looking For Business Ideas? / What If I Don't Want To Be An Employee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.