Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,818 members, 7,824,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Think Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think Of Jesus (364 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) / The Temptation Of Jesus Christ: Lessons To Be Learnt / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Of Jesus by SonofIssachar: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2015
- Author Unknown

Think of JESUS
there beside you,
like a friend
who is glad to know you-
Feel the comfort
of HIS presence
and the kindness.

Think of JESUS
warmly smiling,
telling stories,
sharing laughter,
Bringing joy
that lights the moment,
peacefulness
that lingers after...

Think of JESUS
speaking gently
with a glow
of love about HIM,
And you will feel
the calm assurance
that you will never
be without HIM.

Meditation: “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” – John 15:5

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Ponder Awhile(food For Thought) / The Color Of Friendship / The Bridge Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.