Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat? (2705 Views)

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Since I talked about all men being polygamous so many months ago your life has never been the same.

I didn't know it would have such a profound effect on you.

Perhaps I touched on a very sensitive part of your life without knowing?

If so, I want to reassure you I didnt mean to.

Whoever it is that you are afraid will turn polygamous after reading my writeup, I join faith with you in saying he will remain monogamous forever, Amen! grin

Men are the natural cheats, it is not in conflict with the statement that all men are naturally polygamous. It is only willpower that keeps us in check.
So when you see a monogamous faithful man cherish him(like I know you will). He is sacrificing a lot and going through pains for you.
(You can now go ahead and respond that females go thru the exact same thing too though we all know they dont.)
Cheers!
@bold, yet you are looking for who to blame for your crusade of painting the men black.
My point is "stick to your POV"
Next thing you will start lambasting those who agree with you that all men cheat.

Confused much?

Seems like people around here say whatever matches the moment without considering their past affiliations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

@bold, yet you are looking for who to blame for your crusade of painting the men black.
Next thing you will start lambasting those who agree with you that all men cheat.

Confused much?

Seems like people around here say whatever matches the moment without considering their past affiliations.

You are the confused one here.

Confused, extremely paranoid, and looking for a fight where there is none.

In which of my posts have I not stuck 'to my point of view' ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

You are the confused one here.

Confused, extremely paranoid and looking for a fight where there is none.

In which of my posts have I not stuck 'to my point of view' ?
Here look at me I'm 5minmadness and here's what I say.

Day 1 "all mean cheat. Maybe except me lipsrsealed cos I'm god fearing grin"

Day 15 "nairaland women claim all men cheat except their husbands"

Now it's not you but nairaland women who are trying paint the men except those close to them bad?

You don't see how confused and senseless it sounds?
I guess when you say it, you're only stating a fact but when others echo your thoughts they are rubbishing the image of men.

Talk about who's looking for a fight. Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

Confused much?

[size=18pt]Seems like people around here say whatever matches the moment without considering their past affiliations[/size].

Scream it out loud!

I guess that is where a number of conflicts stem from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Another day,
Another thread filled with useless posts.

Bye undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Scream it out loud!

I guess that is where a number of conflicts stem from.

kiss

How far babe?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

What are you talking about? Women are innocent until proven guilty! Haven't u learnt anything on this section?

Whatever.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by jnrbayano(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dear Op,

Lesson 1: Dont lump all men together in cheating escapades. Same with all women. Non-cheaters may find it very offensive.

Lesson 2: Treat every case of cheat in isolation. This man (singular) cheated here and his actions only should be analysed.

Lesson 3: Lack of self-control and judgement are the prime reasons for any cheating. Temptations by the devil, freedom, exuberance, to revenge etc, are only accomplices to the prime reasons.

Lesson 4: Unless is a rape case (no consent granted) or the one there is consent granted but by "the hand", it is worthwhile for questions to be asked of the cheating pair and not just a part of the pair.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by babygirlfl: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Because they know they can/will get away with it.

This here is the answer you seek @ op
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by babygirlfl: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

Confused much?

It's getting very common now. I can understand if someone changes their POV once as I will assume they changed it maybe after someone explained things to them as its not a bad thing really. However what I see now is people changing their POV as it suits them.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

Here look at me I'm 5minmadness and here's what I say.

Day 1 "all mean cheat. Maybe except me lipsrsealed cos I'm god fearing grin"

Day 15 "nairaland women claim all men cheat except their husbands"

Now it's not you but nairaland women who are trying paint the men except those close to them bad?

You don't see how confused and senseless it sounds?
I guess when you say it, you're only stating a fact but when others echo your thoughts they are rubbishing the image of men.

Talk about who's looking for a fight. Mtchew

I can't reason with you when you are being hysterical like this. Show me where I have contradicted my point of view, but no, you go into an illogical hissy - fit. Next thing you'll cuss me out or look for an excuse to leave the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:
Another day,
Another thread filled with useless posts.

Bye undecided
See what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Na lie o.
From what I've learned on this family section all men are cheats (except your husbands) until proven otherwise.
5minsmadness:

I can't reason with you when you are being hysterical like this. Show me where I have contradicted my point of view, but no, you go into an illogical hissy - fit. Next thing you'll cuss me out or look for an excuse to leave the thread.

Read your two posts.

What you've learned from who? Yourself? Because you're the chief teacher of "all men cheat".

Now you're trying to blame it on the ladies and of course try to take sly digs at their husbands as is una way.

Who's repsonsible if family section people think all men cheat? Aren't you one of those to blame? So what's the basis of your first post?
The fact that they agree with you that all men cheat or that they exonerated their husbands as you exonerated yourself?

it was just another jobless Xtupid way of looking for people's trouble?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:
kiss

How far babe?

Good good

And yous?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
Dear Op,

Lesson 1: Dont lump all men together in cheating escapades. Same with all women. Non-cheaters may find it very offensive.

Lesson 2: Treat every case of cheat in isolation. This man (singular) cheated here and his actions only should be analysed.

Lesson 3: Lack of self-control and judgement are the prime reasons for any cheating. Temptations by the devil, freedom, exuberance, to revenge etc, are only accomplices to the prime reasons.

Lesson 4: Unless is a rape case (no consent granted) or the one there is consent granted but by "the hand", it is worthwhile for questions to be asked of the cheating pair and not just a part of the pair.

I disagree with this

A cheating spouse is answerable to his/her spouse.

If Man A and Girl B bang each other....

I will blame Man A alone if he is related to me;
I will blame Girl B alone if he is related to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

Read your two posts.

What you've learned from who? Yourself? Because you're the chief teacher of "all men cheat".

Now you're trying to blame it on the ladies and of course try to take sly digs at their husbands as is una way.

Who's repsonsible if family section people think all men cheat? Aren't you one of those to blame? So what's the basis of your first post?
The fact that they agree with you that all men cheat or that they exonerated their husbands as you exonerated yourself?

it was just another jobless Xtupid way of looking for people's trouble?

Breathe cococandy, breathe.

When you rant like this you sound like a bimbo. Take it easy.

Your main grouse with me is that my belief that "all men are naturally polygamous" translates to "all men are cheats", right? Pls answer yes or no to avoid unnecessary banter and misunderstanding.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
I see you peeking in.
I'm not spoiling for a fight, really, I'm just looking for how we can understand each other. Kindly answer "Yes" or "No". dont take too long in typing.
A "Yes" or "No" will do.

Please smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by jnrbayano(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
bukatyne:

I disagree with this

A cheating spouse is answerable to his/her spouse.

If Man A and Girl B bang each other....

I will blame Man A alone if he is related to me;
I will blame Girl B alone if he is related to me.

Yes you are right. But below is the question I referred to in quotes;

The Big question is why do old men CHEAT on their wife.....

That's culled from the Op. The poster is not cheated on.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Breathe cococandy, breathe.

When you rant like this you sound like a bimbo. Take it easy.

Your main grouse with me is that my belief that "all men are naturally polygamous" translates to "all men are cheats", right? Pls answer yes or no to avoid unnecessary banter and misunderstanding.

I'm not breathing. My face is covered in a plastic bag grin

My grouse with you is that after propagating that men are natural cheats, you come to take the high road and try to insult people for agreeing with you.

Be consistent.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

I'm not breathing. My face is covered in a plastic bag grin

My grouse with you is that after propagating that men are natural cheats, you come to take the high road and try to insult people for agreeing with you.

Be consistent.

You couldn't do it.

If you had answered "Yes" or "No" we would have made some headway, but no.

You seem to thrive on argument.

Believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lie.
Men cheat more. All men are cheats or repented cheats.
Doesn't this mean that all men cheat?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

You couldn't do it.

If you had answered "Yes" or "No" we would have made some headway, but no.

You seem to thrive on argument.

Believe what you want.
Mtchew.

You asked me what my grouse with you was, I told you and you're not satisfied with it because it wasn't the answer you wanted.

Silly.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Doesn't this meant that all men cheat?
I was being sarcastic.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

I was being sarcastic.
Okay.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

Mtchew.

You asked me what my grouse with you was, I told you and you're not satisfied with it because it wasn't the answer you wanted.

Silly.

Because in some alternate paranoid universe answering me the way I want will reduce your power as a woman.

Nutcase.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by armyofone(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Greed and lack of self control
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by florakims(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
NOT ALL MEN CHEAT

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Seculent: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay.
Na "why do men cheats"? make una dey find up and down.

When will you upload your real profile pic instead of this thing you uploaded since a very long time even before I was born.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2015
bukatyne:

Good good

And yous?
Awesome smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ApexTitan(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
The male reproductive imperative on a basic, fundamental, level is single-fold; to spread his seed in as many females as possible. This is to ensure or increase the likelihood of the perpetuation of his genes, the continuation of the species. In general the average male has significantly more levels of testosterone, the hormone which amongst other things is responsible for the sex drive in both males and females. It is the high level of this hormone in men with the corresponding high libido in relation to that of the woman and - importantly - how they go about satiating this drive that makes people say men are natural cheats!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage / The Wife (photo) / Happy Birthday To My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.