Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Must Not Miss Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Must Not Miss Out (317 Views)

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / "I Must Tear Your Toto In Order To Deliver You From Curse"---bishop / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Not Miss Out by holla0404(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
I MUST NOT MISS OUT!
Am not going to tell the world about Jesus and still miss out.
May I not be a medium through which people are led to Christ and then I become disqualified.
1corinthian 9:26-27 msg...I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line. I'm giving it everything I've got. No sloppy living for me! I'm staying alert and in top condition. I'm not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself.
NOTE: if you love God and you are truly serving him you will know.
You can't deceive God neither can you deceive yourself.
Friends!! His hands are widely open, he is still waiting for you.
God loves you!!!
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

False Alarm: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Well And Good / The Sweet Holy Spirit / Fumigation Services Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.