Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God (7465 Views)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
Why God says I must Become President of Nigeria-- Young Spiritual Activist & Crypto-Visionary

Dear Nigerians,

God said I must become President of Nigeria in order to introduce his New system of Government to the World called INKRESTATION (Dan2vs34,35&44,45) which is to be built on Blockchain Technology aimed at bailing humanity from Poverty, Vanity, Shitholes and Self Destruction, because the system of the times which started from world power Egypt, to Assyria, to Babylon, to Medes & Persia, to Greece, to Rome, to Britain and Now to America (Dan2vs29-49 & Rev 17vs9-11) is at its final stage of self destruction but it wishes to annihilate humanity along with itself.

I am Amos Sewanu Omotade-Sparks a young spiritual activist and crypto-visionary born on the 12th Day of November 1985 in Ajegunle, Lagos State in a face me i slap you apartment and to that effect I have witnessed, lived and seen poverty and its effect on man. Thou I have been avoiding this political approach and trying to follow the indirect route, but the Lord has now conditioned me with more heat and pressure.

God has been training me for the past 14 years (since 2004) and preparing me to introduce the New System of Governance stated in Dan2vs34,35&44,45 to the World which is expected to conquer all evil system in the world, thou a Big task, I have to begin with Nigeria.

The New System of Government is called "INKRESTATION" - The One United Universal Household that is centered around uniting the divides in the world and also valuing man more than everyother creation, having ready made solutions for poverty, tribalism, racism, etc.

I have had several topup revelations from April 11th 2018 to Date showing that if i refuse to carry this cross:-

GLOBALLY
- Poverty will increase nationally and globally, even the rich will grow poorer.
- Crimes will be in the increase globally.
- Slavery in the name of immigration will increase.
- Ritual Killings will continue.
- Every Next President in the World will do Worse than his predecessor, no matter how saintly he is.
- Racist wars will increase.
- Tribal wars will increase.
- Religious wars will increase
- Humans will continually rise up against themselves.
- Children will rise up against their parents.
- Humanity would have annihilated self before 2048.

PERSONALLY & PAINFULLY GOD SAID IF I REFUSED TO CARRY THIS CROSS THAT:-
- I will never come out of Poverty
- Suicide will not work, neither will I die until 2048 so I can witness the pain I caused the world and the result of my disobedience.
- I will always live under my parents roof.
- I will always remain a liability to my family.
- I will get married but still under my fathers roof.
- Family will ill-treat me always because of my disobedience to God.
- I will always live a miserable life.
- My children will be a pain in the neck.
- I will suffer the death of more of my children, like i did twice in 2012 and 2015 respectively.

I don't even know whether to say I need Help or what, but i know for sure that I am not afraid and I am ready for whatever it will take and it leads to because I don't wish any of the above to happen, and also this is my life purpose.

THE GOOD PART IS THAT

1. INKRESTATION can prove herself within 3-4months before 2019 election as God said its an insult for Him to go through election, He who has caused the misunderstanding in their midst lately can just wipe them off .
2. God has planned this new system of government for 144 Trillion People from now to the year 3030 to gradually grow from Nigeria to the rest of the world under our Universal Family Wealth Distribution Trust Fund called "EguKrest Trust Fund - EKT" built on Blockchain Technology where God the Trinity chooses to be the GRANTOR/TRUSTOR which is waiting for a country to implement it.
3. With the foregoing we have a laid down strategy that can serve as a silent revolution without hurting anyone.

THE CHALLENGING PART IS THAT

1. Despite the fact that Nigeria actually deserves to be the first to experience this new order, we still have to show that we really desire this by wanting it and fighting for it, thereby earning it.
2. The full process and steps to bail Nigeria out of Poverty, Vanity, Shitholes and Self Destruction in less than 3-4 months has already been given but we need support generally to begin.
3. This has really almost turned me into a mad man because its a very heavy task but I must carry this Cross because its my life purpose and I am ready to DIE for it.

NOTE:- Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria neither is Trump the problem of America instead there are spiritual undertones to what is happening all over the World today which started since Egypt became the first world power in the bible and worst of all after the fourth seal in Rev6vs7-8 was opened on the 20th of January 2017, we are expected to have more deaths, hunger, famine and the likes, and its only God's order that can save us.

I am using this medium to call out to Nigerians who can run with this vision with or without appearing physically.

WE MUST SAVE THIS NATION FROM SELF DESTRUCTION BECAUSE I CANT DO IT ALONE.

Remember:- Because of the spiritual undertone, Every Next President will still do Worse, being that they are still working under the World System of Governance.

We need selfless lawyers/estate planning lawyers, Trust Fund experienced bankers, BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPERS, AI Experts, accountants, web designers, animators, (IT/Tech Skills mainly needed) supporters and sponsors.

Your President-To-Be
Inkrest Sewanu Amos Omotade-Sparks
081-7922-1947

1 Like

Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by sholay2011(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2018
Na so secret cult dey start.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2018
I pray that God forgives your blasphemy and put your erring on me.

We are talking about something of life and death and this is all you can say.
I pray again that God forgives you, despite the fact i wish you changed your comment but remember no matter what you do, I cant stop loving you, its my responsibility & my duty.

God loves you, therefore i cant love you less.

sholay2011:
Na so secret cult dey start.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by sholay2011(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
It is well with you brother.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
I really mean it that i love you because God.has.planned this mission for 144 Trillion against the year 3030 & we have just 7billion in the world so Gods Love is available to all 7billion therefore we see a vibrant Paul in every SAUL.

Love is our most Important weapon.

sholay2011:
It is well with you brother.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2018
Whatever voices u are hearing is a symptom of mental illness...No go market sha...It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2018
kovah:
Whatever voices u are hearing is a symptom of mental illness...No go market sha...It is well

Do you ever consider the consequences if this is really for real, it means you are telling the most high that He is Mentally Sick, if i who is given the calling is not spared, imagine what could happen to he that is not called but chooses to blasphem.

I pray strongly for you that God overlooks your ignorance and ignore your sin of verbal trespass.

Son your sins are forgiven in jesus name because you actually do not know what you are doing & more so you are not the enemy. Pls dont allow the devil use you as shield.

Like i wud always say...
God loves you, therefore I cant love you less.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2018
hisinkship:

Do you ever consider the consequences if this is really for real, it means you are telling the most high that He is Mentally Sick, if i who is given the calling is not spared, imagine what could happen to he that is not called but chooses to blasphem.

I pray strongly for you that God overlooks your ignorance and ignore your sin of verbal trespass.

Son your sins are forgiven in jesus name because you actually do not know what you are doing & more so you are not the enemy. Pls dont allow the devil use you as shield.

Like i wud always say...
in essence you are Jesus Christ coming to put God's system into the world...Cos according to the Bible..The system of Government present is d will of God for man till His son comes ...Now u r advocating a new system...Hmmm... Dat means if u r not d Christ...And ur system somehow takes hold in governing...And Christ comes...It wld b ur government system...He would overthrow...Lol...Food for thought...For ur little forgiving brain
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2018
kovah:
in essence you are Jesus Christ coming to put God's system into the world...Cos according to the Bible..The system of Government present is d will of God for man till His son comes ...Now u r advocating a new system...Hmmm... Dat means if u r not d Christ...And ur system somehow takes hold in governing...And Christ comes...It wld b ur government system...He would overthrow...Lol...Food for thought...For ur little forgiving brain

Food for tut,, Christ himself said He cometh like a tbief in the night, do u think you will recognise him when He comes? Will He be a Black Man, a White an Asian lol you talk about what u have knowledge of but actually dont UNDERSTAND

Christ actually means The Anointed One, tell me with what measure will you be able to ascertain or identify Him when He comes?

Also do you.think any sane youth my age will wake up with such a dream.

What pains me the most is your religious rigidity, which means that you even.prefare thie present system to what God is offering.

You are not a new breed of your kind, the pharisees & saducees did similarly.

I have asked for firgiveness on your.behalf any other thing afterwards is.on you.

I still pray tht God ignores your blasphemy because you dont.knw what you are doing.

God still loves you, therefore i cant love you less.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2018
hisinkship:

Food for tut,, Christ himself said He cometh like a tbief in the night, do u think you will recognise him when He comes? Will He be a Black Man, a White an Asian lol you talk about what u have knowledge of but actually dont UNDERSTAND

Christ actually means The Anointed One, tell me with what measure will you be able to ascertain or identify Him when He comes?

Also do you.think any sane youth my age will wake up with such a dream.

What pains me the most is your religious rigidity, which means that you even.prefare thie present system to what God is offering.

You are not a new breed of your kind, the pharisees & saducees did similarly.

I have asked for firgiveness on your.behalf any other thing afterwards is.on you.

I still pray tht God ignores your blasphemy because you dont.knw what you are doing.

God still loves you, therefore i cant love you less.

u need to read ur Bible well ...Dats y I talk to u like an ignorant person.... God DOESN'T WANT human rule....From d beginning in ur Bible was there a ruler for Adam and Eve apart from God...Humans demanded a ruler apart from God... That's y we r where we are....So whatever voices u r hearing about a system of government under ur rule is u going against the God u r proclaiming...So who is blaspheming Mr forgiveness of sins...

1 Like

Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2018
kovah:
u need to read ur Bible well ...Dats y I talk to u like an ignorant person.... God DOESN'T WANT human rule....From d beginning in ur Bible was there a ruler for Adam and Eve apart from God...Humans demanded a ruler apart from God... That's y we r where we are....So whatever voices u r hearing about a system of government under ur rule is u going against the God u r proclaiming...So who is blaspheming Mr forgiveness of sins...

I thank God for showing you the light already, God wants to rule humanity but not through me. He is the supreme leader while myself and you are ROYALPRIESTHOODS, another word for theocracy. Also remember what we were created to do we might need to visit Gen1vs28 says replenish, subdue & dominate the earth those are not mere words from God. In Rev5vs10 He made us kings and priest & we SHALL REIGN ON EARTH.

I knw you knw ur bible very well but do you understand it?

In Rev 6 Christ has already opened 4 of the seals and in 2018 we are at the times of Rev 6vs7-8.

I preach endtime not money and riches and if we must conquer such its once and for all.

God will open your eyes to understand the Times we live in, its by superlative grace that i recieved what i receive, & do you think i will wake up & start cursing myself because i want to become President.

Like Christ i have prayed Father pls take away this cup, but my brother His will is most important. I have been chaste for 1year8months now not because my flesh doesnt like to have sex but because i have to be holy and pure, and its not even by my power but his grace still, my flesh even loves to drink, womanise, party etc but i thank God because in my case He made my Spirit to oveeshadow my flesh.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2018
hisinkship:

I thank God for showing you the light already, God wants to rule humanity but not through me. He is the supreme leader while myself and you are ROYALPRIESTHOODS, another word for theocracy. Also remember what we were created to do we might need to visit Gen1vs28 says replenish, subdue & dominate the earth those are not mere words from God. In Rev5vs10 He made us kings and priest & we SHALL REIGN ON EARTH.

I knw you knw ur bible very well but do you understand it?

In Rev 6 Christ has already opened 4 of the seals and in 2018 we are at the times of Rev 6vs7-8.

I preach endtime not money and riches and if we must conquer such its once and for all.

God will open your eyes to understand the Times we live in, its by superlative grace that i recieved what i receive, & do you think i will wake up & start cursing myself because i want to become President.

Like Christ i have prayed Father pls take away this cup, but my brother His will is most important. I have been chaste for 1year8months now not because my flesh doesnt like to have sex but because i have to be holy and pure, and its not even by my power but his grace still, my flesh even loves to drink, womanise, party etc but i thank God because in my case He made my Spirit to oveeshadow my flesh.
don't misqoute d Bible Mr...After d rapture...Will he make kings and priests not b4...Stop quoting d Bible for ur selfish interest...D children of Israel demanded kings and priests after their long stay in Egypt where they saw such rule and religious status...And demanded to have such y d pillar of cloud and fire...We r demanding to see our rulers Cos we don't trust in what we can't see ...Even d devil offered d world as it is now to Jesus...And he could have accepted but didn't....Now u want to rule wat ur Savior rejected till God's appointed time...
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2018
kovah:
don't misqoute d Bible Mr...After d rapture...Will he make kings and priests not b4...Stop quoting d Bible for ur selfish interest...D children of Israel demanded kings and priests after their long stay in Egypt where they saw such rule and religious status...And demanded to have such y d pillar of cloud and fire...We r demanding to see our rulers Cos we don't trust in what we can't see ...Even d devil offered d world as it is now to Jesus...And he could have accepted but didn't....Now u want to rule wat ur Savior rejected till God's appointed time...

I wonder who is misquoting and i said it already you might know the bible but you.dont understand it
Rev5vs10 said it clearly that "He has made us unto our God kings and priests... Do you see a past tense there or not which means He has already done it on the crossof calvary. so the journey btw the first coming and the second coming is for the times and times to be completed of satans system then thereafter Gods Chrildren will Rev5vs10b REIGN ON EARTH. Dan2vs29-49 has explained it clear, we are in the times of the feet of the stature and the 10 toes represents the G10 Nations plus America making them 11 as Rev17vs12 correctly predicted they will be 11, 10 kings plus the Beast and they are to reign together for 1hour which is equals.to 60mins (60years)
G10 was formed in 1962 ask yourself how many years are left. Thats to tell you that Babylon the Great (America) is near her destruction believe it or not according to Rev18. How many of your pastors have the time to be Watchmen for God understanding the times and guarding Gods people aright, instead they.preach money, prosperity, and their bellies. Yhe End is at the corner already, wake up.

You also talk about the rapture you think the rapture is the way you watch in movies ooohh your rigid and childish mind cant understand spiritual matters, therefore i will ztop here but understand this, if this was of the devil i will be starting very flamboyantly, and with lots of luxury, but here i am still in poverty but in hope that He will stare up those that will bring this easy routed revolution to fruition.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2018
hisinkship:

I wonder who is misquoting and i said it already you might know the bible but you.dont understand it
Rev5vs10 said it clearly that "He has made us unto our God kings and priests... Do you see a past tense there or not which means He has already done it on the crossof calvary. so the journey btw the first coming and the second coming is for the times and times to be completed of satans system then thereafter Gods Chrildren will Rev5vs10b REIGN ON EARTH. Dan2vs29-49 has explained it clear, we are in the times of the feet of the stature and the 10 toes represents the G10 Nations plus America making them 11 as Rev17vs12 correctly predicted they will be 11, 10 kings plus the Beast and they are to reign together for 1hour which is equals.to 60mins (60years)
G10 was formed in 1962 ask yourself how many years are left. Thats to tell you that Babylon the Great (America) is near her destruction believe it or not according to Rev18. How many of your pastors have the time to be Watchmen for God understanding the times and guarding Gods people aright, instead they.preach money, prosperity, and their bellies. Yhe End is at the corner already, wake up.

You also talk about the rapture you think the rapture is the way you watch in movies ooohh your rigid and childish mind cant understand spiritual matters, therefore i will ztop here but understand this, if this was of the devil i will be starting very flamboyantly, and with lots of luxury, but here i am still in poverty but in hope that He will stare up those that will bring this easy routed revolution to fruition.

u stopped reading d 7 books of Moses too soon...And it is affecting ur mind....The book of Revelation is about d future and it is clear and simple...A progression of events to d conclusion...For u to say d events have happened or is happening now...In secret...Where are the 2 witness dat wld proclaim d evils of d world...Where is d physical battle btw man and the heavenly host...Ur delusion is complete if u think it has happened already...D rapture would happen how it is stated in d Bible not how u believe or understand it...Same as d Daniel prophecy...It will happen according to how it is stated...Not u saying 60 years is. A day... Where in d Bible is dat stated...Pls stop adding to d Bible
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2018
kovah:
u stopped reading d 7 books of Moses too soon...And it is affecting ur mind....The book of Revelation is about d future and it is clear and simple...A progression of events to d conclusion...For u to say d events have happened or is happening now...In secret...Where are the 2 witness dat wld proclaim d evils of d world...Where is d physical battle btw man and the heavenly host...Ur delusion is complete if u think it has happened already...D rapture would happen how it is stated in d Bible not how u believe or understand it...Same as d Daniel prophecy...It will happen according to how it is stated...Not u saying 60 years is. A day... Where in d Bible is dat stated...Pls stop adding to d Bible

I guessed right from the unset, all the bible.passages i quoted you didnt bother.m checking them because u blve you knw them already. Mu brother john wrote Revelation in Patmos around 2000 yrs ago and you are saying its to be manifested in the future 2000 years after the revelation is not enuf Future for you, keep waiting for a future you plan to build urself. The devil has blinded us with money sermons and blessing blessing so that we dont keep our lamps on like the 5 virgins who had extra oil.

I wish to stop this argument because you are just parabukating here and there because you are afraid of the truth & have issues with Religious Rigidity.

Keep waiting for.the signs of the end time when 90% of them have already manifested.

God knows i have never read 7 books od moses, and i thank God for workinv with me for the last 14 years based on personal encounters and revelations which I prefare to "my pastor said, my pastor said kind of teachings" God is not my GrandFather neither am I his GrandSon, we are direct Children, even Jesus made us Coheirs with Him so your father our father has not gone mute that He cannot.talk to us amymore.

Wake up son and stop arguing witn your President To Be, I still love.& i pray that God will visit you and turn your Saul into a Vibrant Paul fir this mission.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
hisinkship:

I guessed right from the unset, all the bible.passages i quoted you didnt bother.m checking them because u blve you knw them already. Mu brother john wrote Revelation in Patmos around 2000 yrs ago and you are saying its to be manifested in the future 2000 years after the revelation is not enuf Future for you, keep waiting for a future you plan to build urself. The devil has blinded us with money sermons and blessing blessing so that we dont keep our lamps on like the 5 virgins who had extra oil.

I wish to stop this argument because you are just parabukating here and there because you are afraid of the truth & have issues with Religious Rigidity.

Keep waiting for.the signs of the end time when 90% of them have already manifested.

God knows i have never read 7 books od moses, and i thank God for workinv with me for the last 14 years based on personal encounters and revelations which I prefare to "my pastor said, my pastor said kind of teachings" God is not my GrandFather neither am I his GrandSon, we are direct Children, even Jesus made us Coheirs with Him so your father our father has not gone mute that He cannot.talk to us amymore.

Wake up son and stop arguing witn your President To Be, I still love.& i pray that God will visit you and turn your Saul into a Vibrant Paul fir this mission.
oga u will never b president...No vex...Start a ministry and save soul...The mandate given to all of us of d Christians faith...Not running for political office based on delusional voices in ur head...U dat can decipher prophecy...And when it will happen...Well-done sir...I am waiting for ur presidency to unfold... Delusional human beans
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
kovah:
oga u will never b president...No vex...Start a ministry and save soul...The mandate given to all of us of d Christians faith...Not running for political office based on delusional voices in ur head...U dat can decipher prophecy...And when it will happen...Well-done sir...I am waiting for ur presidency to unfold... Delusional human beans

THANKS A MILLION, YOU ARE THE TYPE.OF PERSON THAT MAKES GOD GO THE EXTRA MILE TO PROVE HIMSELF AS HE THAT DID THE SENDING.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED BY 2019 OR EVEN B4 THAT I AMOS SEWANU OMOTADE-SPARKS PROVED YOU WRONG.

I WILL STILL LOVE TO GIVE YOU A HUG IN THE END. THIS MIND IS.MADEUP & U CANT STOP IT
FROM GETTING THERE.

YOU ACTUALLY READ THE CONSEQUENCES FOR NOT CARRYING THIS CROSS, I PREFER TO BE DEd THAN TO SEE THOSE THINGS COME TO MANIFESTATION.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2018
kovah:

Did you hear about the not too young to rule bill passed yesterday, it was passed because of me and the testimony of how God saves Nigeria is unfolding.

Remembet you are a witness when i posted as a 33 year old running for Presidency, when thr age for Preaidency was 40,but God said to me.He would steer up Buhari to reduce it to 30 serving as a sign to prove to me and to you that He really wants this to manifest.

Checkout the not too young to rule bill signed Yesterday the 31st of May.

http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-signs-not-too-young-to-run-bill-into-law/
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by Ken4Christ: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Good dreams but don't drag God into this. God is chiefly concerned about the salvation of souls and the establishment of his kingdom on earth. However, if you have a good intention and the wisdom to rule, God will draw people unto you and bring your dream to fruition.

You should please tell us of your present exploit that is uncommon. Also tell us the errors of the present government.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by hisinkship(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Ken4Christ:
Good dreams but don't drag God into this. God is chiefly concerned about the salvation of souls and the establishment of his kingdom on earth. However, if you have a good intention and the wisdom to rule, God will draw people unto you and bring your dream to fruition.

You should please tell us of your present exploit that is uncommon. Also tell us the errors of the present government.

Are you sure you read the main post from the beginning, i think i answered those Questions though not in details but read the.first & main post.

Also we are running a program that promises to end poverty massively in Nigeria btw July & Sept this year using not just words but action to prove that we are capable, winning the election before the election.

Join us as we are presently gathering Ink Ambassadors
Whatsapp::- 081-7922-1947
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by Mastakija(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2020
im from the future... and he's really getting there cheesy

Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by aydultimate7(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
i just see post in this year(2021),all i wish are good leaders for this nations.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
hisinkship:

Like i wud always say...
Here you have publicly declared the Most High a liar and deceiver, before men, and you think it may be worse for those who assume instead that you struggle with mental illness? undecided
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by aydultimate7(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmmn,dear brothers,pls it is prayer that i urge us to continue to pray for this country,God will help us to restore the nation(Nigeria) ijn! Amen.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
aydultimate7:
i just see post in this year(2021),all i wish are good leaders for this nations.

Dude is a scammer and is in police custody already

He stole billions
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by aydultimate7(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Dude is a scammer and is in police custody already

He stole billions
a scammer ? in police custody already ? and stole billions ? i am neutral on this but,did you have any evidence to back your 3 claims above ?
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
aydultimate7:
a scammer ? in police custody already ? and stole billions ? i am neutral on this but,did you have any evidence to back your 3 claims above ?

just google omotade sparks...you're late to the party cheesy
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by aydultimate7(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
NarcoPolo:

be informed that...when it comes to current affairs am not a novice at all,but the fact is...efcc are not to be trusted at all,or are they not the one that leaves the known thieves and began to chase innocent people? if you have been following the news as you claimed in your comment above,how many days does it want to take them to investigate the case and post the fact to the public ? what have they been doing for the past 3weeks,yet no update on the case,must this happen?
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
NarcoPolo:

if that’s him his prophecy did come true ...he may be the presido of his cell
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by petra1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
kovah:
u need to read ur Bible well ...Dats y I talk to u like an ignorant person.... God DOESN'T WANT human rule...

i may not quite agree with you here sir.
its about leadership. God leafs through a leader still. he doesnt lead or interact directly. So if God asked him to lead the country its not out of place. That foesnt mean i endorse that he heard from God or not. Thats between him and God
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
petra1:

i may not quite agree with you here sir.
its about leadership. God leafs through a leader still. he doesnt lead or interact directly. So if God asked him to lead the country its not out of place. That foesnt mean i endorse that he heard from God or not. Thats between him and God
In the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom that is not of this world, there is only one Ruler/Leader/Authority over each and everyone who belongs to God, and that one is not a human being. undecided

Read what is written to you from over 2000 years ago.
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by frank417: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom that is not of this world, there is only one Ruler/Leader/Authority over each and everyone who belongs to God, and that one is not a human being. undecided

Read what is written to you from over 2000 years ago.
Wow wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. / Should We Use Images And Symbols In Our Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.