Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) (36075 Views)

Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) / A Luxury Hotel For Sale In The Heart Of Asaba / See The Massive Houses Reportedly Marked For Demolition By Kaduna State Govt (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Funny news
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
Is this a tasteful hotel?
If you were looking for a place to spend the night with your family will that be your first choice? Taste indeed. It's a nice place but it looks like a budget hotel. The environment is not even clean enough.

Adanri, hapu ife edelu na motor banye na motor...that hotel is still better than sleeping at the park. At least it's luxury for drivers who travel long distances and need the rooms to chill out and rest not forgetting the umunwa from kaduna poly or even ABU Zaria that would come there relieve them of the tensions from road rages, police wahala and in return make some quick bucks.

You don't have to go there with your family. There must be loads of hotels in kaduna.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by akins56(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
If you were looking for a place to spend the night with your family will that be your first choice? Taste indeed. It's a nice place but it looks like a budget hotel. The environment is not even clean enough.
m in kaduna, d hotel is located at trikania area, i think the person who snapped it is an amateur, the hotel is far more beautiful than what am seeing here.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by AnneMomoh: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
damton:
Good for him. At least he is prudent enough to invest his proceeds, unlike others that only waste their fortunes on women and needless frivolous ventures. but then , on a second thought, isn't these proceeds from extorting hapless drivers on our roads. My opinion though.

Please go back and read the post again. wondering where you saw an individual owning d hotel

1 Like

Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Adyrin(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2015
I hate anything from the North____Fulani herdsmen, Buhari, Shekau, etc
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by adanny01(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2015
contactmorak:
A splendormag reader sent us these photo. He said the hotel named NURTW Luxury hotel, located In Trikania is owned by the state's National Union of Road Transport Works (NURTW). He writes in below..

"I just had to send this in because when we think of NURTW, we see them as touts without tastes and class, but this beautiful hotel is owned by the NURTW in Kaduna. I was shocked by the exotic SUVs parked inside the hotel and those entering in as the gate man opened the gate before I took the photos with my phone. I was in a moving vehicle around Trikania. The traktor working in front didn't let me do the job properly. Lol"

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-see-luxury-hotel-own-by-kaduna.html

I am shocked that the reporter forgot the importance of Lexis and Structure which was part of English language curriculum at O'level.

If he wants to get higher in his chosen career he should sit up. The internet is there for him to find out the name of that construction equipment he called a "traktor". Note his spelling of tractor. By the way its a mobile crane.

Besides he is reporter, why didnt he walk to the gate and ask to speak to the manager declaring his intention of taking a pic to publish. Am sure the manager will be happy for the cheap publicity instead of giving us these pictures.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2015
embarassed

No factory

No production line

No cost of production

No service(s) are rendered to humanity.

But they (NURTW) are very rich milking the Nigerian masses through exorbitant and excessive transport fare fixing and the successive government is helpless. (Credit to Fashola for his good work in this regards, but could not be sustained)

Reason they are all ready to steal, kill and destroy.

How, I wish I had listen to "ECOMOG BOYZ" in Mile 2 in 1997 when they offered me the chairmanship of the immediate popular Bus Stop after Okokomaiko (Iyana Ishashi...)

Chai, one for don peme or something....
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Markmoore008: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2015
This is magnificent.

I like this,

100 hot biz & money making

ideas
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2015
damton:
Good for him. At least he is prudent enough to invest his proceeds, unlike others that only waste their fortunes on women and needless frivolous ventures. but then , on a second thought, isn't these proceeds from extorting hapless drivers on our roads. My opinion though.
oga did u read the thread, the hotel is owned by a union, and not an individual

1 Like

Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2015
akins56:
m in kaduna, d hotel is located at trikania area, i think the person who snapped it is an amateur, the hotel is far more beautiful than what am seeing here.
yes, the photog. Didn't do a good job. One side of the hotel actually looks like a deserted place with such walls.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Adanri, hapu ife edelu na motor banye na motor...that hotel is still better than sleeping at the park. At least it's luxury for drivers who travel long distances and need the rooms to chill out and rest not forgetting the umunwa from kaduna poly or even ABU Zaria that would come there relieve them of the tensions from road rages, police wahala and in return make some quick bucks.

You don't have to go there with your family. There must be loads of hotels in kaduna.
Umunwa poly weli nwayo o cheesy
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by danjaba(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
AdaNri1:

Pls kindly name one hotel in ur state dat is owned by Nurtw. Haba! Well done Nurtw kaduna chapter.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by benmike2358: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by persius555(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
ChappyChase:
@Op,If you know how much those "legal thieves" collect from drivers everyday, you will be mad at them for not build a skyscraper instead of that "semi bungalow" hotel you are hailing!
the annoying thing is that they add zero value to the place where they make these monies from. Most of their parks are static development wise. Look all over lagos, you hardly find a decent park with decent public facilities. Sometimes i wonder what they do with all the billions they make year in year out.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by jackie35(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2015
ok o (jackie in the house)
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by ChappyChase: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
persius555:
the annoying thing is that they add zero value to the place where they make these monies from. Most of their parks are static development wise. Look all over lagos, you hardly find a decent park with decent public facilities. Sometimes i wonder what they do with all the billions they make year in year out.
You still dey wonder?
Na their pocket the money dey enter! Them dey use ham buy ogogoro, weed, tramol, etc...
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Nurtw in Northern states are not known for thuggery and between I can't see the cars packed outside cry cry
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Atlantian: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2015
I am sure the OP is a Lagos based Nigerian. NURTW in other states are well structured and organized. But in Lagos, NURTW are thugs, so do not generalize a cultural decadence of a people with that of other climes. NURTW in my state is more effective than the Police Force.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
danjaba:

Pls kindly name one hotel in ur state dat is owned by Nurtw. Haba! Well done Nurtw kaduna chapter.
Everything is tribal, state or religious for you bigot. Please get out of my post I don't interact with narrow minds like you. If they leave you now all members on NURTW Kaduna are from kaduna state. *hisses*
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by falan: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by amagabeme: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok[quote][/quote][color=#006600][/color]ok

Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by sonnie10: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
yinchar:
WOW.....am impressed, if only MC Oluomo and KOKO Zaria can replicate this in Lagos, but they won't. They prefer spending all the money on women and booze.

They have bigger one but it is under personal names, not the union. Kind of embezzling union funds.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Funny. Guys please help me win the #silverbirdvjsearch by liking my video on instagram @moh_og_ . God bless
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by princejenks(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hope that mallam over there wont demolish it in the end
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by Onuokwu: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
contactmorak:
A splendormag reader sent us these photo. He said the hotel named NURTW Luxury hotel, located In Trikania is owned by the state's National Union of Road Transport Works (NURTW). He writes in below..

"I just had to send this in because when we think of NURTW, we see them as touts without tastes and class, but this beautiful hotel is owned by the NURTW in Kaduna. I was shocked by the exotic SUVs parked inside the hotel and those entering in as the gate man opened the gate before I took the photos with my phone. I was in a moving vehicle around Trikania. The traktor working in front didn't let me do the job properly. Lol"

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-see-luxury-hotel-own-by-kaduna.html

Its a luxury hotel only by name. Nothing of luxury can come from that union.

I bet services in that hotel will be horrendous.
Re: The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) by gudmind: 2:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Gud one grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome / The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins / Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.