Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) (27801 Views)

Uche Jumbo Shares Sexy Photo / Actress, Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez Rocks Camouflage In New Selfie (Photos) / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Karlovich: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Muhammadu rodriguez
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by temitayoag(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Cute in deed
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by HopeAlive14(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Fine boy!

Congrats to mum and dad.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by kayalla(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
buriful child grin
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by happykidArotiba(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Iyamar:
I am happy for you Aunty Uche..God bless your baby. Cute baby
All babies are cute, buh wen dey grow? dier monsterous look bumps
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by LieDetector(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:

He took after his mom
you may need to check the complexion of most babies born out of interracial marriage.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Iyamar(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
LieDetector:
but most children born out of interracial marriage are fair.... Just like the whites.

What do I know?
The mother blood is strong. lol
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Celebrities sha undecided them go dey veil innocent babies just to make news. Hian! Congratulations to Mum and Dad kiss. Which day Tiwa go unveil na
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by salveoP(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
this pikin go get bald head. 2050 prophecy...If dis happens, remember say na me first talk am oo. Fyn boy no pimples, at least not yet...
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeewm............... how will the face of her child help in solving the problem of unemployment in this country?
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Good
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Markmoore008: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Although, the Baby has a big Head lol.

Am happy for them.

Check 100 hot biz & moeny making

ideas here!
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Coldfeet:
Cute! Uche your gene is very strong o! One wouldn't even know he's got a white dad.

Sijo01 abeg where you see tribal mark for there? Abi na the head you dey talk about?

Where did you see tribal mark? I typed tribal NAME not mark. Please check well.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by dhesmond(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
dayo23:
So how this take concern us for Nairaland
abeg help me ask them oooooo?? sad angry cry
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Super cool... I'm glad he has a NATIVE name
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by ellahzy(f): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
wow her genes are strong oo
I like his head cool
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by arabianights: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
LieDetector:
But the papa na white man. Why the baby come dark like this? undecided

The husband is a LATINA AND NOT CAUCASIAN HENCE THE COLOUR DIFFERENCE FROM THE USUAL BIRACIAL
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Goldienana(f): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Racist gan gan na him u bi. C ya mouth. Black no bi colour?

LieDetector:
But the papa na white man. Why the baby come dark like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Cute baby. However he is the darkest mulato I have seen. I hope something is not fishy..
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Goldienana:
Racist gan gan na him u bi. C ya mouth. Black no bi colour?

There is nothing racist about what he said. The little boy is cute. However before I opened the thread I was expecting to see a fair skinned mulatto kid with thick hair ( Characteristics of Mulattos)
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2015
arabianights:

The husband is a LATINA AND NOT CAUCASIAN HENCE THE COLOUR DIFFERENCE FROM THE USUAL BIRACIAL

Okay exactly my thought when his colour turnred out to be different from what I expected. Cute baby though, although I still think he is a little dark for a latina father.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by blesoh(f): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2015
elopee3000:
Uche congrats may ur enemy scatter to yobe state grin
lol nawaoh for this ur prayer.anyways i key into it.lol
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Iyamar:
The mother blood is strong. lol

Yeah should definitely be. The kid was most likely to have been somewhere between dad and mums complexion. However in genetics anything is possible. If two white people can give birth to a black kid then anything is possible
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Eureka123(f): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
LieDetector:
but most children born out of interracial marriage are fair.... Just like the whites.

What do I know?

There's 50-50 chances. Just as he would have taken his father's features, he has instead taken his mom's.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
LieDetector:
you may need to check the complexion of most babies born out of interracial marriage.
yes most but not all.
their next baby could be white tho.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by dani1luv: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Iyamar:
Because his mother is black

Jim Iyke no black? undecided
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by baronchuks(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
cute son,....lovely mum
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Vinshu(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
LieDetector:

Most does not mean all. The mother's genes are stronger than the father's so he took after the mother. Their next child might be Caucasian
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eureka123:

There's 50-50 chances. Just as he would have taken his father's features, he has instead taken his mom's.

There is actually 99 percent chance that mulattos will be half way between their parents. It is on actually very rare circumstances that they will either go completely with thier dad or mum.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
The pikin resemble smiggle.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by scandybuono: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Cos d mama gene strong well well
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by bukster(f): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
LieDetector:

What do I know?
Her husband isn't white he's mixed race
Black + half-black = black

He's the same colour as Ramsey Nouah and his children came out looking black.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) / Oritsefemi: "All The Shows In 2017 Could Not Beat My Wedding" - Fans React / Check Out Chidinma Ekhile's Gorgeous Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.