Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) (27820 Views)

Uche Jumbo Shares Sexy Photo / Actress, Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez Rocks Camouflage In New Selfie (Photos) / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Coldfeet:
Cute! Uche your gene is very strong o! One wouldn't even know he's got a white dad.

Sijo01 abeg where you see tribal mark for there? Abi na the head you dey talk about?

The dad is not white. He's Latino/Hispanic/Spanish depending on which part of the world he's from.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Eureka123(f): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
grandlexuz:

There is actually 99 percent chance that mulattos will be half way between their parents. It is on actually very rare circumstances that they will either go completely with thier dad or mum.

You know all you basically described here still sort of boils down to 50-50, right?? smiley
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by LieDetector(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
arabianights:

The husband is a LATINA AND NOT CAUCASIAN HENCE THE COLOUR DIFFERENCE FROM THE USUAL BIRACIAL
I thought as much. Some parts of asia also follow this trend
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by LieDetector(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Goldienana:
Racist gan gan na him u bi. C ya mouth. Black no bi colour?

racism probably now has a new definition
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by adazinnie(f): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mumu ?....pls ask Google
LieDetector:
But the papa na white man. Why the baby come dark like this? undecided
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by J4Jenom(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
and so?? na only she get pikin?? nawaoo!! pikin picture na news sef,, later him shit go be news too...mtcheeew!!!
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eureka123:

You know all you basically described here still sort of boils down to 50-50, right?? smiley

Nope it does not. The regular fair skin of mulattos is actually not considered as white. That is why during apartheid South Africa they were refered to as Coloured. It is an inbetween colour that is very distinct from the white skin. That is what I refered to as being in the middle. On the other hand a very few often described as 1 in a million might take the entire colour of the dad or mum. Uche Jumbo's baby has the mother's skin tone. A very rare occurance for mulattos. The norm is to be in the middle. One would never guess the father of that kid is latino. In future she might have a kid that is totally latina with one being unable to guess the mother is black.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

The dad is not white. He's Latino/Hispanic/Spanish depending on which part of the world he's from.

That makes him black right?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
grandlexuz:

That makes him black right?

sighh...... just travel okay
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by scarr: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Its star actress now o, but if dem wan yab some tribe now, they would say "*inserts tribe* actress this/that"
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by pearlbecca: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
congrat uche
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

He is oyibo! I.e onye ocha. Going by the black or white skin lingo! I didn't say Caucasian tongue unless you have a better description of the Latino skin tone.
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by LieDetector(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
adazinnie:
Mumu ?....pls ask Google
fool,,,,,, you've been noticed.
Now trudge along
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Airforce1:
Chinedu Rodriguez grin

LOL the name made me laugh real hard.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by queebeediva(f): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Handsome baby boy born by beautiful inteligent mama hmmm how cute !
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by adazinnie(f): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol...oooo baaa..e enta...kpele
LieDetector:
fool,,,,,, you've been noticed.
Now trudge along
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Goldienana(f): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bros easy ooo! No bi fight.

grandlexuz:

There is nothing racist about what he said. The little boy is cute. However before I opened the thread I was expecting to see a fair skinned mulatto kid with thick hair ( Characteristics of Mulattos)
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by Goldienana(f): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
U dey ur lane I dey my lane. No bi person put words together for Dic.? I kuku don add my own. That's d new meaning bros me.

LieDetector:
racism probably now has a new definition
Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by LieDetector(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Goldienana:
U dey ur lane I dey my lane. No bi person put words together for Dic.? I kuku don add my own. That's d new meaning bros me.

Hmm. Whatever floats your boat ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

sighh...... just travel okay

With the money you gave me? Travelling cost well well..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo / Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.