Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... (654 Views)

Wedding Promo You Cant Resist... / Wedding Promo Package / Ember Wedding Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... by cara232(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Lovely couples who have weddings that fall in this period,this is for you. Its all about discounts from us,we will cut down costs for you in so many aspects to the extent that with a low budget,your event will still be lovely and special......People always have the idea that event planners are expensive or better still unnecessary, I understand that. But let me make you guys understand some things,we at HumQueen Consultancy are not about making money or running a business but seeing the smiles on your faces on that lovely/special day,once we achieve that it gives us a sense of fulfillment, We can make it happen for you,trust us enough to try us. We offer a wide range of services ranging from Table settings, Decorations for halls and marquee,Ushering services, Lighting, DJ services, MC services etc.....Don't forget our free desserts/cupcakes if you let us handle your events for you,its shown below.....For bookings please call 09050351551 or 07066814215 or send a mail to hqconsultancy2015@gmail.com....For enquiries-this is our bbm pin 7F40A80F. Feel free to check us out on Facebook - HumQueen Consultancy or Instagram- humqueen_consultancy.......Thanks a bunch.

1 Share

Re: Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Do you offer trrainings ?
Re: Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... by cara232(f): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eyekandi:
Do you offer trrainings ?
No dear,sorry.
Re: Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
cara232:
No dear,sorry.

Its okk,, but if you can find out any, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.
Re: Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... by cara232(f): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eyekandi:

Its okk,, but if you can find out any, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks.
OK I will do that and get back to you....training in what aspects precisely so I can narrow down my search?
Re: Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
cara232:
OK I will do that and get back to you....training in what aspects precisely so I can narrow down my search?

Cooking and events decoration
Re: Wedding Promo From Ember Months To February..... by cara232(f): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eyekandi:

Cooking and events decoration
ok

(1) (Reply)

National Association Of Nigerian Students (NANS) Holds Gala Dinner (photos) / Six-year-old Female Pupil Abducted In Lagos Military Barracks / Confirmed: Davido To Perform In Star Music Trek Abuja[ Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.