Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

"Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! (3891 Views)

Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! by Eljay24(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
It’s like something out of a Greek myth, or maybe just the result of a crazy night of passion. Residents of a remote village in Sisaket Province, Thailand, have been left in awe after a calf was born which appeared to be “half crocodile half buffalo.” Although the animal was born to a healthy buffalo and has the hooves, body and limbs of a mammal, it also has strange reptile-like scales and an elongated snout. Thai newspaper Rath reported that the animal died naturally soon after its birth. Footage of the animal was posted on YouTube by the Thai news organization Matichon. Incense and candles were lit around the calf as locals believed it would bring them good luck. From ancient Greek mythological creatures like centaurs to modern urban legends like Jake the Alligator Man of Florida, the human imagination is particularly rich when it comes to bizarre animal hybrids. However, realistically, this animal is likely to be a straightforward buffalo with a nasty skin disorder.

Re: "Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! by Eljay24(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: "Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! by Bambless1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Seen
Re: "Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! by MRBrownJ: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
when you watch the video, you can clearly see that its simply a calf that has been burned or with skin disease.
Re: "Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
That is strange. Sometimes I wonder were this mix-up is coming as this is not the first time I have read threads similar to this in this forum and in this particular year. Are men now having sex with animals or what is happening.
Re: "Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! by blank(f): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bloggers sha.

It is a calf that was burnt. In the video, you can see the smoke coming out.

(1) (Reply)

My Successor Is Still A Sinner But Decided To Choose Another. Pastor Adeboye / Moreden Islamic Wedding / Where To Purchase Edo Wedding Beads, Coral Beads Body Beads In Nigeria Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.