Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

About Your Garri Processing Factory. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / About Your Garri Processing Factory. (9811 Views)

In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices / The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by Molayan: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
How can one schedule d payment structure of d workers. I mean d operators, women dat fry d garri(using d modern traditional tray fryer) and women dat peel d cassava. Are dey to b pay per day, per week or per month. And in Wat range shld d amount to b pay to each workers be. Thanks
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Molayan:
How can one schedule d payment structure of d workers. I mean d operators, women dat fry d garri(using d modern traditional tray fryer) and women dat peel d cassava. Are dey to b pay per day, per week or per month. And in Wat range shld d amount to b pay to each workers be. Thanks
per work done. There is a payment per work measurement. For example, a basket of peeled cassava may cost 200 naira. So, u pay per work done. If you're using a mechanical fryer, u dnt pay a fryer, ur manager takes care of that.

The amount to be paid will depend of your vicinity. You do not need to increase it to attract workers- guarantee of constant work at the factory will suffice.

You can know more by buying my manual: BE YOUR OWN MANAGER- a comprehensive guide to managing your garri processing factory with all efficacy.

Contact me via: slidewaxie@gmail.com
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
mclarry:
Hi OP, this was the thread that led to doing business with you. With phone calls, sms and emails, I got a timely factory sketch and a week after, a cost estimate.

I will still be in contact as I progress. I need all the assistance and info as a startup.

Keep up the professional work!
thanks for the trust and thanks for honoring your word.

cool
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
If ure still thinking about how lucrative garri business is, call me on +2347035593128 or email slidewaxie@gmail.com and let me confuse u before convincing u..grin
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
per work done. There is a payment per work measurement. For example, a basket of peeled cassava may cost 200 naira. So, u pay per work done. If you're using a mechanical fryer, u dnt pay a fryer, ur manager takes care of that.

The amount to be paid will depend of your vicinity. You do not need to increase it to attract workers- guarantee of constant work at the factory will suffice.

You can know more by buying my manual: BE YOUR OWN MANAGER- a comprehensive guide to managing your garri processing factory with all efficacy.

Contact me via: slidewaxie@gmail.com

Baba well done oooo
I go still buy ur book
I thought u said it was1k?

pls can u forward a sample of Garri's feasibility report

thou I have drafted stuff here and I'm still doing my research concerning on Garri's Business ......... or shuld I msg on whatsapp?
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2016
crowther15:

Baba well done oooo
I go still buy ur book
I thought u said it was1k?

pls can u forward a sample of Garri's feasibility report

thou I have drafted stuff here and I'm still doing my research concerning on Garri's Busyness ......... or shuld I msg on whatsapp?
WhatsApp will be OK.
+2347035593128
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by garriguy: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
For you factory plan at affordable prices, call me

1 Like

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by Molayan: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Are U sure 4ton of cassava ll make 1ton of garri. Which is 20 bags at 50kg (833kongos). Cos I'm wondering why d local village women always complain. Ve U tried it out urself to see if it's really upto dat or U're just saying dat base on Wat I read in a book.
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by KINGwax007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Molayan:
Are U sure 4ton of cassava ll make 1ton of garri. Which is 20 bags at 50kg (833kongos). Cos I'm wondering why d local village women always complain. Ve U tried it out urself to see if it's really upto dat or U're just saying dat base on Wat I read in a book.
10 tons will give u 30 bags. Oya, do that maths.

The purpose of going modern is to be able to process a lot more than the mamas do. None actually processes up to 4tons lai lai...

They usually buy in baskets or sack to process..
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2016
+2347035593128

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2016
+2347035592138

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by KINGwax007(m): 4:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
slidewaxie i'm seriously in need of ur help oo. i need names of garri competitors may be ur location or ibadan. at least three. please i urgently need for online bus. proposal
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
You fryer: economic design.

One is enuff for a small scale.

25kg in 25 minutes with one fry. wink

A pictorial sketch

'pls can i av info on this, just an estimate. this is what Tony Elumelu foundation require oo

Welcome
MAIN MENU
Dashboard
Application
Forums
Resources to Help
Logout
Application Form | Application ID : 139508
You have completed 72.7% of your application

72.7272727273%
2017 Application

Section 9

Notification

Data Saved!
Market Potential Information Created!
Financials
Invested Cash *
What is the total amount of cash invested to date in this startup (in USD)?

Monthly Expenses *
What are your current monthly cash expenses (in USD)?

Lifetime revenue *
How much revenue has your startup generated since inception (in USD)?

Break-Even Volume*
What is the projected break-even volume (quantity) for the business? (25 words)

e.g. when I have 50 customers monthly.
0 word(s) (25 max)
Break-Even Revenue *
What is the projected break-even revenue for the business (in USD)?

Next Section Previous
Save

© 2017. All Rights Reserved.r
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by Adulphus(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
crowther15:

'pls can i av info on this, just an estimate. this is what Tony Elumelu foundation require oo

Welcome
MAIN MENU
Dashboard
Application
Forums
Resources to Help
Logout
Application Form | Application ID : 139508
You have completed 72.7% of your application

72.7272727273%
2017 Application

Section 9

Notification

Data Saved!
Market Potential Information Created!
Financials
Invested Cash *
What is the total amount of cash invested to date in this startup (in USD)?

Monthly Expenses *
What are your current monthly cash expenses (in USD)?

Lifetime revenue *
How much revenue has your startup generated since inception (in USD)?

Break-Even Volume*
What is the projected break-even volume (quantity) for the business? (25 words)

e.g. when I have 50 customers monthly.
0 word(s) (25 max)
Break-Even Revenue *
What is the projected break-even revenue for the business (in USD)?

Next Section Previous
Save

© 2017. All Rights Reserved.r

Contact me on 08059685793, I can help U apply.
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by austino01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by temmyt007(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2017
KINGwax007:
For LOAN's sake, does your bank require an extensive business proposal for garri production?

Why dnt u let us use our experience and resources in drawing up a persuasive one?

Call:
+2347035593128
slidewaxie@gmail.com

Boss, pls is ur number on whatsapp? I'll contact u soon
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quelea Quelea Bird Attack On My Ofada Rice Farm In 2017 / 'KING HUMUS PLUS' Is A Soil Conditioner And Plant Growth Stimulant For All Crops / Invest In Cashew Farming And Get Returns For 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.