Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Drinking Competition - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drinking Competition (565 Views)

Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D / Ozoro And Oleh Drinking Competition / Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Competition by cnwokike(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Two Communities, Ozoro and Oleh in Delta state,decided to hold a drinking competition. A week tothe competition, Ozoro community sent adelegate to Oleh, to confirm if the competition willstill hold. When the guy that was the delegate got there, the people of Oleh brought 20 litres of their strongest Ogogoro (Local Gin) as Kola. The guy asked; Can i test it?. The people said; Go ahead.The guy drank and finished the whole 20 litre sand said; This is okay, where is the main drink? The People of Oleh shouted; Come o, are you among the competitors?. The guy replied; No, i did not qualify...

(1) (Reply)

See Gbege. / For All Those Interviewers Bothering Us With "Sell This Product To Me" / What Is GOBE? Copied!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.