Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison (27289 Views)

Online Dating Fraud Lands Nigerian Couple, Hundreds Of Months In U.S. Jail / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences / Why Pilgrims Caught With Drugs In S/arabia Were Not Detected In Nigeria – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
evisexxy:

When you ask him now he will say that it's the devils work grin grin grin grin

Exactly he will plead tat way..smh..
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by stjsd(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by instinctg(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
busted
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by 9jatatafo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bad hustle
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Truckpusher(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Oohh this is scary as hell... how cud he do that to his wife and children? How cud he hustle like this, leaving his own family to be with different women..
NO bail for this man plz..he deserves nothing.
What pained you was simply the fact that he is having an affair and nothing else.

You ladies in this country better start preparing yourselves o , because 99% of Nigerian men are cheats by default - Unless you're simply living in Utopia. grin
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
What pained you was simply the fact that he is having an affair and nothing else.

You ladies in this country better start preparing yourselves o , because 99% of Nigerian men are cheats by default - Unless you're simply living in Utopia. grin

This is a different ball game boo..there are children involved..it may be a lesson to y'all men tat cheating will create nothing but a wrecked family and children will be the one to suffer the most wink

1 Like

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by adamsowolabi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na watin him sabi chop kill am sooooo!

1 Like

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by ykwildchild: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
GHEN ghen,action film

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by sukkot: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would a woman who has an official car and can afford to raise 400,000 Naira be willing to travel to South Africa in the first place?

Well, the mofo should be kept in jail while someone else enjoys his wife's company . grin
its a very valid question. grass is always greener, or so they think
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

This is a different ball game boo..there are children involved..it may be a lesson to y'all men tat cheating will create nothing but a wrecked family and children will be the one to suffer the most wink
He's only getting the family into problems simply because he defrauded his mistress and I'm sure if he had gone back in time and beg the lady in question he would have been forgiven .
But I still maintain that you guys better face reality than famtasies. grin
The rate at which young girls demean cheating men these days shows that they will have a problem in the future especially with a culture that supports polygamy.
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by osazeeblue01: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
That is how they end up.

1 Like

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
sukkot:
its a very valid question. grass is always greener, or so they think
Yeah, it's their business. grin
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's only getting the family into problems simply because he defrauded his mistress and I'm sure if he had gone back in time and beg the lady in question he would have been forgiven .
But I still maintain that you guys better face reality than famtasies. grin
The rate at which young girls demean cheating men these days shows that they will have a problem in the future especially with a culture that supports polygamy.

Say whaaaaaaat? Supports polygamy? shocked u dey possessed? Lol (juz trying my pidgin if it works wink )

I better stay Single than support ur slogan bae
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mtss Why they cant do decent Business without involving themselves in one crime or the other?
...... Name Checkers Association take over
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by sukkot: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, it's their business. grin
yeah every man has his cross to carry. let each man bear his cross. your question was very valid though. happens everyday. people sell their homes and their comfort in nigeria to go fry french fries in macdonalds in canada and england. very mind boggling. but hey ? they are in oyinbo land lmao. top of the afternoon to you brother Truckpusher wink
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by 400billionman: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Iberibeness.

Nzuzubility..
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Say whaaaaaaat? Supports polygamy? shocked u dey possessed? Lol (juz trying my pidgin if it works wink )

Lol, you didn't get it .

Your pidgin dey learn work.
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by sabi99(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
evisexxy:
Wonders shall never end, that's a lesson for us all, trust only God.
wonders will never cease#correct
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
BiggerBangs:
grin hmnn..wetin flexing go cause

[size=21pt]BiggerBangs Sneh[/size]

which one be sneh?
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by logica(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

i came to check his hard work. JUDGE SHOULD FREE HIM COS THEY ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE.
IF HE GO TO JAIL, WHO WILL DEVELOP LAGOS?
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Truckpusher(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
sukkot:
yeah every man has his cross to carry. let each man bear his cross. your question was very valid though. happens everyday. people sell their homes and their comfort in nigeria to go fry french fries in macdonalds in canada and england. very mind boggling. but hey ? they are in oyinbo land lmao. top of the afternoon to you brother Truckpusher wink
I don't know why anyone that is doing well here and can stand on whatever he or she has achieved to make something much more better out of himself will now leave all that behind and embark on a wild goose chase.
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by sukkot: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't know why anyone that is doing well here and can stand on whatever he or she has achieved to make something much more better out of himself. Instead of going on a wild goose chase.
grin grin long throat na bastard. grin
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by sabi99(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

gotcha! Chei!Ewooo.....buh u just told us that u are a philippino, I no even no say u dey blow pidgin lyk this......I don't catch u....u ar a motherfucking nigerian mehn!
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
sabi99:
gotcha! Chei!Ewooo.....buh u just told us that u are a philippino, I no even no say u dey blow pidgin lyk this......I don't catch u....u ar a motherfucking nigerian mehn!

Juz wait ur ass til I get down to Ng and I bet u gonna eat ur own words..
Learning pidgin is ain't easy but a lot of good Samaritans down here who helped me thru...So yeah I know some pidgin..now what?
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by drnelson: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=28pt]IGBO AGAIN...daily tings[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Tamakay(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
No wonder ladies assume all guys are the same. Naturally ladies are kind hearted when it comes to giving but mostly on conditions. Wahala dey ooo!
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by sabi99(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Juz wait ur ass til I get down to Ng and I bet u gonna eat ur own words..
Learning pidgin is ain't easy but a lot of good Samaritans down here who helped me thru...So yeah I know some pidgin..now what?
I guess you don't know who are speaking to,but let that be a bygone,,,did I hear u say some people are helping u out with pidgin lang,see how u are contradicting urself cos I made a whole lots and lots of corrections on ur previous statements but u refused to adopt the corrections instead u were busy attacking me........
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
sabi99:
I guess you don't know who are speaking to,but let that be a bygone,,,did I hear u say some people are helping u out with pidgin lang,see how u are contradicting urself cos I made a whole lots and lots of corrections on ur previous statements but u refused to adopt the corrections instead u were busy attacking me........

When did I contradict myself? I've been Here on Nairaland site since last yr, hellllooo!
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by meforyou1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
OP, please modify the headline. Fraud is what took him to prison, not adultery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet / 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.