Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison (27286 Views)

Online Dating Fraud Lands Nigerian Couple, Hundreds Of Months In U.S. Jail / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences / Why Pilgrims Caught With Drugs In S/arabia Were Not Detected In Nigeria – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by anonimi: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is a good story on at least two levels:

1) Women are becoming wiser- or this Glory is a wise woman to be more specific.
2) Our policemen can do their work diligently. Perhaps the police is our friend after all. cheesy

Nigeria- Good People, Great Country

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by macaranta(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by ayokellany: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
What a terrible human being

1 Like

Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by sabi99(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

When did I contradict myself? I've been Here on Nairaland site since last yr, hellllooo!
,hiiiiiii
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by amehdegreat: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
The heart of a man....
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by harbarzzy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Maximillian1:
Some people re here to check names o
they claim not to have wives but committing adultery act..xtainity is a joke..80 percent have a woman somwer..better ask ur husband!!
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by FelixGodwin: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
HELLO FELLOWS 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by megley(f): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dottore:
Hmm. This is the casewWhen ur village idol and some powerful vagabond spirit are cooperating to mess you up.

Talk true!
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by MightySparrow: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Luvdmx:
undecided

Fast money plus fast life. This guys are just heartless.

You don't have to cheat to be successful.

You don' know the crimigbos they do anything in the name of money. This is another business.
In the name of God go to your Biafra and stop giving Nigeria a bad name!
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Maximillian1: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
harbarzzy:
they claim not to have wives but committing adultery act..xtainity is a joke..80 percent have a woman somwer..better ask ur husband!!
bros abeg oo am a guy and I don't understand ur message sha
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by uboma(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would a woman who has an official car and can afford to raise 400,000 Naira be willing to travel to South Africa in the first place?

Well, the mofo should be kept in jail while someone else enjoys his wife's company . grin

It still baffles me how a lady entitled to an official car could be so gullible.

How come she didn't initiate the process of securing the visas herself.
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by Truckpusher(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
uboma:

It still baffles me how a lady entitled to an official car could be so gullible.

How come she didn't initiate the process of securing the visas herself.
Well, nigerian women, after getting married are always laid back while the world revolves without their notice.

She prolly loved it that she is got a man with connections and deep pockets not knowing that it's all fantasy and don't be surprised that she dumped mr nice guy for this clown. cheesy

Damn! Bro that woman buy her certificate abeg. cheesy
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by uboma(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, nigerian women, after getting married are always laid back while the world revolves without their notice.

She prolly loved it that she is got a man with connections and deep pockets not knowing that it's all fantasy and don't be surprised that she dumped mr nice guy for this clown. cheesy

Damn! Bro that woman buy her certificate abeg. cheesy

I agree with you completely.

She's a dullard.
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by flokii: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
what has come over these biafrans sef...

commiting crimes in yorubaland..

make una go back east na... go develop ur villages for ur generations to come abi?
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Imagine, i dont knw wat his looking 4 afta being legally married, dat wil serve him rite.
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by liyahwillie(f): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Men deceiving women since 1900
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by nyabinghi(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2015
THE GUY NA IGBO, ABI I LIE grin
Re: Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison by goodybabeo1: 3:35pm On May 22, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old / 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured / Anambra ”Slave Boy” Who Was Locked In A Locker Rescued In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.