Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Need Help With This Adobe Master Collection Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With This Adobe Master Collection Software (9567 Views)

I Need A Thrift Collection Software / *****large Collection Of Programming Ebooks***** / Laravel:call To Undefined Method Illuminate\database\eloquent\collection::save() (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With This Adobe Master Collection Software by silvoice(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls guys, I Need help, step by step on how i can crack my adobe cs6 that i just installed in my laptop. It is showing activate whitin 7 days. Pls inbox me at frankforlife2 at yahoo dot com. if it can't be posted here pls. I have d master collection cd
pls help me, i wil reward you with a rechard card once it works.
Re: I Need Help With This Adobe Master Collection Software by puntersmind: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Solved?
Re: I Need Help With This Adobe Master Collection Software by millerm(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2015
All you need to do is go into the crack folder, you will see "amtlib.dll" open the folder you will see 32-bit and 64-bit respectively, open the one you have on your operating system and copy the "amtlib.dll" and go to the file location of one of the software you want to crack be it Photoshop all you need to do is right click on the icon and click on "Open file location" and paste the copied "amtlib.dll" there if asked to replace click yes, the steps applies to all the Adobe Master Collection Software.

Note: If a particular software is not accepting the 64-bit then copy the 32-bit "amtlib.dll" and replace it and vice versa.
Hope this will help.
Re: I Need Help With This Adobe Master Collection Software by silvoice(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
millerm:
All you need to do is go into the crack folder, you will see "amtlib.dll" open the folder you will see 32-bit and 64-bit respectively, open the one you have on your operating system and copy the "amtlib.dll" and go to the file location of one of the software you want to crack be it Photoshop all you need to do is right click on the icon and click on "Open file location" and paste the copied "amtlib.dll" there if asked to replace click yes, the steps applies to all the Adobe Master Collection Software.

Note: If a particular software is not accepting the 64-bit then copy the 32-bit "amtlib.dll" and replace it and vice versa.
Hope this will help.
OH! I'm very sorry replying this late. I'v been offline. It did not work though maybe cos I tried activating it online when I could not get help but they did not accept my keys. So I'm just using the trial version. Thanks again. I do appreciate.
Re: I Need Help With This Adobe Master Collection Software by Kaka786: 12:49pm On Apr 27
DOWNLOAD Adobe Master Collection PRE-ACTIVATED: https://downlame.org/adobe-master-collection-cc/

(1) (Reply)

Help On Java / Programmers, How Do You Cope With Generator Noise In Your Area? / Female Programmers Stand Up And Be Counted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.