Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Top 10 Best Cream For Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Best Cream For Men (62854 Views)

Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hi there!

Being a man does not exclude you from caring about the way your skin looks. If you worry about your skin tone, whitening cream for menis a great solution. These creams produce visibly lighter skin while providing additional benefits like UV protection and moisture. Keep in mind that not all fairness creams are the same, though, so to get the results you are looking for, it is important to have a thorough understanding of the best products on the market. Be sure do a little research for a complete overview of the top whitening creams available to you.
Table of Contents;
1. Emami Fair and Handsome
2. Vaseline Men Anti-spot...
3. Olay Natural White Nig...
4. Garnier Men PowerLight...
5. L'oreal Men Expert Whi...
6. Nivea for Men Advanced...
7. Garnier for Men PowerL...
8. Vaseline Healthy White...
9. Olay White Radiance UV...
10. Belo Essentials Whiten...

1Emami Fair and Handsome
One of the best-selling male skin lightening creams in the world, Emami Fair and Handsomeearns its popularity by providing numerous benefits for male skin naturally. With its formulation of vitamin B3 and "micro absorbers," this cream helps control oil and sweat, reduces dark spots, protects from the sun, and lightens the skin.

2Vaseline Men Anti-spot Whitening Moisturiser
Smooth and quick to absorb, Vaseline Men Anti-spot Whitening Moisturisergives men fairer skin without the annoyance of a sticky or oily cream. This fairness cream relies on a combination of vitamin B3 and antioxidants to visibly reduce spots and provide fairer skin in as little as two weeks, and it offers SPF 15 sun protection as well.

3Olay Natural White Night Cream
Apply Olay Natural White Night Creambefore you go to bed to wake up with fairer skin. Based on a combination of vitamins B3, pro-B5, and E, this cream nourishes the skin to help reduce dark spots and dullness. The result: healthy, natural fairness and a subtle glow that leaves you looking younger.

4Garnier Men PowerLight Sweat+Oil Control Moisturiser
Lighten your skin and keep oiliness away with Garnier Men PowerLight Sweat+Oil Control Moisturiser. This cream includes lemon extract (capable of removing dark dead cells) and perlite, a substance that is five times more absorbent than talc, leaving your skin both lighter and free of oils and sweat. Light and non-sticky, it moisturizes comfortably and without a mess.
5L'oreal Men Expert White Activ
Use L'oreal Men Expert White Activonce and enjoy lightening moisture all day. Designed to give skin 24-hour hydration, this fairness moisturizer eliminates the need for reapplication. It also helps reduce dark spots, leaves skin visibly fairer in as little as four weeks of use, and provides SPF 20 sun protection.

6Nivea for Men Advanced Whitening Oil Control
Keep your acne under control while lightening your skin with Nivea for Men Advanced Whitening Oil Control. Its formula eliminates up to 99 percent of the bacteria that causes acne while lightening skin. With a vitamin complex composed of 10 nutrients, it whitens damaged and dull skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots, all while reducing oiliness for up to 12 hours.

7Garnier for Men PowerLight Moisturiser
Garnier for Men PowerLight Moisturisercomes enriched with Long Dan, an ingredient that prevents the production of melanin. When combined with lemon extract's brightening capabilities, you have a cream that leaves your skin visibly lighter and brighter. Add in SPF 15 sun protection and you have a well-rounded skin fairness cream.

8Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening Lotion
When looking for lighter skin fast, try Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening Lotion. Clinically proven, its vitamin B3-based whitening system lightens skin in as little as two weeks. Enriched with yogurt, this daily moisturizer leaves skin hydrated and glowing.

9Olay White Radiance UV Whitening Lotion
Enhance your skin's radiance from within for long-lasting fairness with Olay White Radiance UV Whitening Lotion. Olay's whitening complex with vitamin B3 helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, while an SPF 19 sunblock helps keep skin from becoming darker again.

10Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion
Protect yourself from the sun while lightening your skin with Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion. This moisturizing whitening lotion contains SPF 30 sunblock, giving plenty of sun protection, while its active ingredients nourish and whiten skin quickly. Pair it with some of Belo's other whitening products for even better results.
How to Buy Whitening Creams for Men on eBayLook no further than eBay for your whitening cream needs. Just type relevant keywords in the search bar to find out which creams are available. Using specific keywords brings up more targeted results. Once you find the produce you want from a seller with solid feedback, place your order and get ready to enjoy lighter skin. Whitening lotions help men feel less self-conscious about their skin tone, making it easier to face the world with confidence. Take advantage of their lightening power and enjoy your fairer skin.
Write a guide
Tags: Emami Fair and Handsome Vaseline Men Anti-spot Whitening Moisturiser Olay Natural White Night Cream Garnier Men PowerLight Sweat+Oil Control Moisturiser L'oreal Men Expert White Activ
Explore More... wink
Top 10 Skin Whitening Products
Published by: jhaytee
Top 10 Underarm Whitening Creams
Published by: jhaytee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
For the ladies or women, you could provide this as a gift to your hubby(ies) or as a bufdae present... smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Ola17: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
If I may ask, why are all the creams you listen skin whitening agents?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dear replier... They are not just whitening agent creams, they serve as anti-aging, sunblock, & skin perfection creams for men. If you love your skin try one of them which suites you and feel the heavenly wonders it works on you. Most especially, it doesn't contains harsh chemicals for the skin such as hydroquinone, steroids etc... 'Specially nivea's product, its the best. Try'em out wink
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by lymelyte(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Don't you have cream for achieving chocolate skin..I am a little dark in complexion and I need a cream to transform my skin to chocolate..
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by naijathings(m): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2015
i am a Black Adonis. Tall, dark, well built with the body of a sexy god. I don't need to lighten my skin.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 09, 2015
lymelyte:
Don't you have cream for achieving chocolate skin..I am a little dark in complexion and I need a cream to transform my skin to chocolate..
if you do not prefer those ones listed above, then try 'jergens shea butter' ... Remember to always wear sunblock cheesy. Soonest or later I shall post the priority need of sunblock(spf) for the skin.
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 09, 2015
naijathings:
i am a Black Adonis. Tall, dark, well built with the body of a sexy god. I don't need to lighten my skin.
say what you can 'cos it's for those who needs 'em. Don't come beggin' for these creams for their manifestaion on your skin after witnessing wrinkles, aging-skin etc. & I always thought the male models were the 'adonis' are u a model? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by naijathings(m): 5:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Jhaytee4all:
say what you can 'cos it's for those who needs 'em. Don't come beggin' for these creams for their manifestaion on your skin after witnessing wrinkles, aging-skin etc. & I always thought the male models were the 'adonis' are u a model? cheesy

look well my dear friend, read and understand what I wrote. I said I do not need creams to make me lighter and there was no where I ever mentioned wrinkling or ageing. Now when it comes to wrinkling and ageing, most people have practically decided to take the easy way out by applying creams for these but they can not exercise for up to 6hrs in a month to keep their body and heart young; neither can they take time to eat properly. most people have never opened a tin of liquid milk and drank it till finish how much more to drink up to 20 in a full year, most people will never buy cheap 100 tomatoes, wash it and eat it all up, most people will never buy 6 or more apples, or a full pineapple or full water melon and eat them up for lunch, some will never eat a full fish in a week or drink up to 1 litre of water per day yet they want to keep using creams and be void of wrinkles and have an ageless skin. I will not run to creams to chase wrinkles and have an ageless skin. even with all the creams in the world, people like Madonna still use botox and surgery to chase wrinkles and stay ageless.

Anybody can be a model. Even dwarfs and imps are now used as runway models and photoshoot models. there are categories of models. as for Adonis, here is the meaning.

Adonis\ə-ˈdä-nəs, -ˈdō-\
noun
1 : a youth loved by Aphrodite who is killed at hunting by a wild boar and restored to Aphrodite from Hades for a part of each year
2 : a very handsome young man
Origin: Latin, from Greek Adōnis.
First use: 1565

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Dahveydson(m): 5:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Vaseline is the best.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by crayguy: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2015
not cream you could find in Nigeria anyway, shipping just a mere cream ain't in my idea.
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
naijathings:

look well my dear friend, read and understand what I wrote. I said I do not need creams to make me lighter and there was no where I ever mentioned wrinkling or ageing. Now when it comes to wrinkling and ageing, most people have practically decided to take the easy way out by applying creams for these but they can not exercise for up to 6hrs in a month to keep their body and heart young; neither can they take time to eat properly. most people have never opened a tin of liquid milk and drank it till finish how much more to drink up to 20 in a full year, most people will never buy cheap 100 tomatoes, wash it and eat it all up, most people will never buy 6 or more apples, or a full pineapple or full water melon and eat them up for lunch, some will never eat a full fish in a week or drink up to 1 litre of water per day yet they want to keep using creams and be void of wrinkles and have an ageless skin. I will not run to creams to chase wrinkles and have an ageless skin. even with all the creams in the world, people like Madonna still use botox and surgery to chase wrinkles and stay ageless.

Anybody can be a model. Even dwarfs and imps are now used as runway models and photoshoot models. there are categories of models. as for Adonis, here is the meaning.

Adonis\ə-ˈdä-nəs, -ˈdō-\
noun
1 : a youth loved by Aphrodite who is killed at hunting by a wild boar and restored to Aphrodite from Hades for a part of each year

should I say your write-up were impressing or not? No, I shouldn't. I must confess that
You totally got confused. I know your your post were correct and meaningful but can I ask you just this one question? Would you say you never apply cream on your body? If yes then it's your cup of tea & if no then it still your own cup of tea. If you don't know, you should know now that without applying cream on your body even if it's just for a week, your skin will get flaky and start to wrinkle. Atleast if you do not prefer creams with chemicals then aloe'vera and shea butter(or unrefined ori) is best for maintaining your skin. I'm also an adonis who cares for my skin. You can't tell me you don't use cream. Even people of the olden days apply ointment on their skin. I loathe people who go for cosmetic sugery and stuffs like that when there are natural ways to maintain the skin like, drinking 7-8 cups of water a day, bathing twice a day and eating healthy diet and vegetables. And I must confess I apply olive oil the common name nigerians call 'annointing oil' on my skin frequently, that is, when I'm tired of using all those artificial creams. PS: you need to start rubbing cream on your body bro, :/ if not it causes flaky skin even if you are an adonis, you will turn uglyonis. Lol wink

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Amour27: 8:12pm On May 15, 2016
Please guys where in lagos can one get the belo essentials whitening lotion? Preferably on the island. Any other part of Lagos is also welcome.
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2016
Jhaytee4all:
For the ladies or women, you could provide this as a gift to your hubby(ies) or as a bufdae present... smiley cheesy
Pls where in Abuja can i buy the vaseline healthy white (complete 10) variant?
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by nonix22(m): 12:49am On May 23, 2016
lymelyte:
try herbal lifebuoy soap. thank me later
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Baroba(m): 4:30am On May 23, 2016
Stella pomade, Nku cream and Otenteka grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by lymelyte(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2016
nonix22:

where can I can the soap?
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by lymelyte(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2016
nonix22:

where can I can the soap in Lagos?
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by nonix22(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
lymelyte:
where can I can the soap in Lagos?
shoprite sells it I think. and in other open markets. Goes for N80-100. it brightens ur skin not evn turning you yellow at all but does not bleach o! lol. I've used it for a yr plus now and its bn gd on me.
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by lymelyte(m): 3:33am On May 24, 2016
nonix22:

shoprite sells it I think. and in other open markets. Goes for N80-100. it brightens ur skin not evn turning you yellow at all but does not bleach o! lol. I've used it for a yr plus now and its bn gd on me.
thanks. How long should I use before seeing results?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by nonix22(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
lymelyte:
thanks. How long should I use before seeing results?
yeh! Bros, na small small o! no be bleaching cream ir whitening soup. I suppose in a week or 2. But I bet, someone that knows you before will definitely notice the difference in you later. Get a tablet first and try. It also comes in red, sky blue, dark blue wrapper but the green one is what I can attest to its efficacy. see as I dey do advert like say i dey work with Unilever. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by lymelyte(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2016
nonix22:

yeh! Bros, na small small o! no be bleaching cream ir whitening soup. I suppose in a week or 2. But I bet, someone that knows you before will definitely notice the difference in you later. Get a tablet first and try. It also comes in red, sky blue, dark blue wrapper but the green one is what I can attest to its efficacy. see as I dey do advert like say i dey work with Unilever. lol
so na the green wrapper own sure pass Abi?
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by nonix22(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2016
lymelyte:
so na the green wrapper own sure pass Abi?
yes Sir

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by frank417: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
where do I buy the garnier powerlight for sweat and oily face from?
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Skin light nko?
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by africanman85: 3:05am On Feb 03, 2017
ewo
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by vickylincon(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
naijathings:

Adonis\ə-ˈdä-nəs, -ˈdō-\
noun

you are amazing bro
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by chris500: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
pls i ve been using perfect white 4 a while nw bt i ve observing strange marks on my body nd my colour ve automatically change pls i need a cream dat wil bring bck my colour i mean skin tuning cream suitable for men. tnks
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by golddeejay(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2017
lymelyte:
Try lemonfresh
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by lymelyte(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
golddeejay:
Try lemonfresh
how reliable it is?
Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by golddeejay(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
lymelyte:
how reliable it is?
Been working for me since 2014. I also did not want a cream will tone my skin, just a cream that will remove that extra dark and give me chocolate skin. Been skeptical, I was mixing it with Shea butter or glycerin at first but I have since started using it alone. It works...just buy the original anyways.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Cream For Men by lymelyte(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
golddeejay:
Been working for me since 2014. I also did not want a cream will tone my skin, just a cream that will remove that extra dark and give me chocolate skin. Been skeptical, I was mixing it with Shea butter or glycerin at first but I have since started using it alone. It works...just buy the original anyways.
thanks bro.. How much is it by the way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* / Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.