Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin (24605 Views)

Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Top 10 Best Cream For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
I love to see people having clean and flawless skin, I really admire them. as for me ,I do use dudu Osun soap, dermaliss cleanser and am not stable with any fucking cream. so I wanna know the very best cream,cleanser,tube and soap you guys had ever used.please, kindly name the price
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by buygala(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Zee soap + Pears baby lotion smiley

I hate any kind of extra skin care apart from bathing... Na bae dey force me to rub cream sef sad ... cleansers, deodorants, perfumes, etc are totally alien to me
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tetmosol

Nivea
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by 1miccza: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Awe soap and blue Omo worked like crazy on my skin....

1 Like

Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Ramon92: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Morning fresh y crude oyel..
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
buygala:
Zee soap + Pears baby lotion smiley
I hate any kind of extra skin care apart from bathing... Na bae dey force me to rub cream sef sad ... cleansers, deodorants, perfumes, etc are totally alien to me
1miccza:
Awe soap and blue Omo worked like crazy on my skin....
Ramon92:
Morning fresh y crude oyel..
price?
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Have used several cream from coco butter to pears.
Now am using Dove body lotion, the pink one. And pharmaderm soap. its a herbal soap.

I use epiderm as facial cream and Baby face cleanser avocado extract. I have no intention of alternating any of these soon, because they are pocket friendly and really nice on my skin.
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Slippers1: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
I think poster means toning cream.
I use carotone and kohie San soap but I am planning to go to mama tega for crystal white creams
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Slippers1:
I think poster means toning cream.
I use carotone and kohie San soap but I am planning to go to mama tega for crystal white creams
how good is it
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
I swear by Palmers Skin Success facial cleanser (not the acne medication one pls).
Its fantastic.
Plus, you cant go wrong with using raw African shea butter especially after a night bath. You won't be dissapointed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by Diabm(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Use meladerm original cream
Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by espendiorbeauty: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
NATURAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS 

The desire to get "the perfect skincare products " is endless. From over the counter skincare products to big time sophisticated spa lounges(which in many cases you still don't get what you long for). The search can be frustrating! 
Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics understands your need to be beautiful,so we have helped you narrow down your search for beauty cosmetics to us! Yes us! We at Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics are very proper and particular with our skincare products and the contents,so we made them strictly organic!
We respect all kinds of skin tones and skin sensitivity,so we have beauty products for everyone! Here are a list of our products for selection:
Celebrity White up
Beauty Fade Milk
Ultra Fresh Lotion
Kamana Egyptian Milk
Half-caste Cream
Beauty Face cream
Intense Body Wash
Beauty Wash
Beauty Face cleansers
Dark knuckles treatment 
Skin tone Serums
Acne Wash
Dark spot cream
Dark circles treatment 
Dark thigh and armpit cream
...and lots more beauty cosmetics. 

Our skincare products are affordable at great value for your money! And please don't be bothered about product effectiveness because it's beyond words!
For more enquiries contact us on these platforms:-
Whatsapp: 08057846931
BBM: D8C29569 
Or call: 08072329941,07084630396 ,08057846931
Follow us on Instagram,
IG: Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics

You can come over to our office for pick up of any of our products at this address: no 8,Bolarinwa street,Biola B/stop,Alapere,Ketu,Lagos,Nigeria. 

We can't wait to receive you!!
ESPLENDOR SKINCARE

Re: Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin by zainabromoke(f): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Moringa body cream and herbal soap
100% natural
Treat all skin issues;
*acne eczema rashes
*skin discolouration
*sunburn and stretch marks
Makes the skin baby soft,tender,younger and beautiful
Contact us on 07037852471

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Beautiful Body Without Surgery / Pink Lips: Fashion Trend For Men / Lagos TAILOR Freedom List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.