Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

6 Fruits That Burn Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Fruits That Burn Belly Fat (705 Views)

4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? / 6 Fruits And Vegetables You Should Never Peel Before You Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Fruits That Burn Belly Fat by markbor: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Fruits are often talked about on both ends of the weight loss spectrum. Are there really fruits that burn belly fat? Some people argue that eating a lot of fruit can be bad for fat loss due to the high amounts of sugar contained in fruit, while others boast that while fruit may be high in sugar and overall calories, the nutrients contained in fruits overpower the negative effects of the sugar. In my opinion, both sides have valid points..
What's The Problem with Fruit?
The problem with fruit is that it IS high in calories, more specifically sugar. If you sit around eating fruit all day, you'll probably end up gaining weight, because, while all sugars aren't exactly the same, consuming a lot of fast absorbing carbs, like sugar, often leads to fat storage.
Here are some fruits that are higher in antioxidants, low-moderate in sugar, and high in fiber. Stick to these in moderation and you might just start to lose belly fat.
1. Bananas
2. Pomegranate
3. Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries
4. Apples
5. Pears
6. Grapefruit
Eating clean is always a great place to start when it comes to weight loss, but you always have to remember that too many healthy calories is still too many calories. Monitor your portions and stick to non-starchy carbs like these fruits and veggies and you'll start to see progress. For more tips and tricks to lose 1 kg of your belly Every day visit: www.bellyfatlossng.com

Re: 6 Fruits That Burn Belly Fat by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
I can only eat #2,3..but the rest I can even hardly swallow it...I'm not a fruity junk...anyway, garcinia cambogia is fruit as well, ryt cheesy

(1) (Reply)

WHO Reveals 116 Things That Cause CANCER [see List] / Online Wealth Markets / 7 Facts About Sugar Every Nigerian Should Take Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.