Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

One Night Stand - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Night Stand (77738 Views)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) / $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2015
“So you got raped and never told me? ”he said , it not what you think honey I can explain  she said “ then go ahead and do so “ he shouted ,he looked around him to see other people at the restaurant steering at him, “ he hissed grab his suit then left, she was aware of the people steering too so she quietly stood up and followed her husband .  

It was a long drive home as opeyemi kept begging her husband to listen to her, as they entered into their compound ,before he switched off the car’s engine he looked at ope and said “ how many more of that are you hiding from me, I loved you ope I tell you virtually everything that happens to me, shouldn’t you have told me I wasn’t good enough in bed before going to sleep with another man?” at this moment ope couldn’t take it any more she closed her eyes  opened it back and said “ I didn’t sleep with any man bayo , he raped me while we were in the university”  raped you ? “ yes more like that, but I think he didn’t do it intentionally , we were both drunk “ ok what does that have to do with that, he wants to rape you again or what? “no ,am sorry  bayo she started crying , am sorry for all the lies have told you, when I fell in love with you I didn’t want to lose you that was why I lied to you” ooooh ope save me those sweet talkes abeg , my question is why is he texting you again?, ok ok still crying , then I got pregnant as as a result of that and had to leave school, I never heard from him again untill 3 months ago,” so you mean benjamin’s father is not dead ? “ yes  and that was why he kept texting me , he said he wants ben to know  he is his father  “if I may ask how did he get to know about ben and who gave him your number “ she bursted into  another long cry before saying “ IT’S TUNJI “  wait hold on tunji gave your number to the man? “ no TUNJI IS BEN’S FATHER.

Bayo couldn’t believ what he heard ,it was like someone hit him in the head with a hammer ,he turned off the car angrily ,she tried to follow him but couldn’t catch up with him,he went straight into one of the guest rooms in the house and locked himself up, ope kept knocking on the door and pleading with him to open it but he refused ,he just lie on the bed in tears .

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by obajiluke: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2015
eiya....

you are on point.........

*grabs a bottle of kunu to cool the suspense.
#RideOn
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
pass me one bottle abeg
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
obajiluke:
eiya....

you are on point.........

*grabs a bottle of kunu to cool the suspense.
#RideOn
pass me one bottle abeg

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by Captainswag225(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
trouble don come oo. Tunji is in big trouble.
Re: One Night Stand by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice story line.....dat guy fit kill tunji ooo
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
trouble don come oo. Tunji is in big trouble.
na soo big trouble

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
Nice story line.....dat guy fit kill tunji ooo
lolz
Re: One Night Stand by crystalsaint(f): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
heeyah....I feel for him sha...he can't kill tunji...but won't trust tunji because tunji also lied to him.the two people he liked so much betrayed him

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by dherbee: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
eeeeeyah[color=#990000][/color]
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
crystalsaint:
heeyah....I feel for him sha...he can't kill tunji...but won't trust tunji because tunji also lied to him.the two people he liked so much betrayed him
exactly
Re: One Night Stand by megley(f): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good job Boyo. The suspense is killing me but its all good.

When's the next update please?

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by Victoreke55(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
boyo123:
exactly
I write too but I've barely seen a talent so raw. Big ups guy you're on point. cheesy wink[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by Yellowson(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
My first time coming to a thread like this and reading a compelling story good one,we dey d same boat.
Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2015
nice work boss, tunji should better start setting up the business he proposed, his own don finish for that office

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Victoreke55:
I write too but I've barely seen a talent so raw. Big ups guy you're on point. cheesy wink[color=#006600][/color]
thanks bro. u just dey make my head swell
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yellowson:
My first time coming to a thread like this and reading a compelling story good one,we dey d same boat.
thanks bro.
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
men nepa is really dealing with us here o.
Re: One Night Stand by Captainswag225(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
boyo123:
men nepa is really dealing with us here o.
dont worry oo, we are with u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont worry oo, we are with u....
u r d best bro.tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by brutalkhleo(f): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
tongue feed us more

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by Ridwan6588(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Really, am enjoying this.........

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by Yellowson(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
boyo123:
thanks bro.
U are welcome sir.
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

I woke up the next morning feeling good, “why didn’t ope reply my message last night” I thought, then I took my bath and got ready for work.

on getting to work that morning I discovered that something was unusual , the secretary post were Mrs. Badmus  is normally sited was occupied by a younger receptionist  chichi, chichi is a young receptionist that got employed few months after I was employed ,she’s beautiful, light skin and somehow a replica of Mrs.Badmus in talking,I think she became like that after working with mrs. Badmus for a  while, maybe she’s  copying  her.” good morning  chichi” I said , good morning Mr. olatunji, how was your night?,” it was cool dear and yours?” we thank God jare, she said, then I said “chichi were is mummy? “ she looked at me and said in a low tone , so you have not heard ?,” heard what?” she looked around to see if anyone was coming then said , oga and madam had a misunderstanding yesterday  but I don’t know what caused it sha but madam ended up  in the hospital with a broken leg,and   Mrs badmus is there to look after her ,you know she’s like a mother to her .i  couldn’t believe what I just heard,even without anyone telling me what caused their fight I knew what It was. I just turned and headed straight for my office but I could hear chichi saying “what is the problem mr tunji, ok sha  please I didn’t tell you anything o.

Now in my office thinking “ idiot, idiot, idiot ,idiot , that’s exactly what I am. Why do I have to cause this girl so much pain” I heard the office door open and it was john ,he greeted me and I replied then he said said “ dude we have got lots of work to do today men”i looked at him without a response ,then he said “guy wetin happen you look dull “ no worry jare na small thing I said, I all I could think about after that was how to execute my plan, I need to take this bold step.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by Yellowson(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2015
okay we still dey wait the next one
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Yellowson:
okay we still dey wait the next one
ok tanks bro.the story go soon end self
Re: One Night Stand by marischerry(f): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
nice story weldone bro, still waiting 4 d next update
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
marischerry:
nice story weldone bro, still waiting 4 d next update
thanks dear.dont worry i will update soon
Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thumbs up
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
I stood up from my chair not knowing what to do, am sure chichi would not entertain my questions again if I went to ask her for hospital she was in, so I thought for a while and made up my mind to go to the hospital the company is registered with, staffs of the company are registered with an health insurance scheme on appointment, so I took my things and left the office.

On arriving at the hospital I was happy to see my boss’s car at the parking space outside the hospital, came down from my car and went straight inside to the receptionist on the ground floor, “good afternoon ma “ I said “ good morning sir she replied”  oh am sorry madam Its morning , “ she smiled and said what can I do for you sir?” please am asking of a patient here ,someone by the name Mrs. Shittu, “ok” she said then checked her patients list but looked up at me and said , am sorry sir there is no one by that  name here sir, I gave her a confused look and said ,but I saw their car outside ,”their car?” she said , I mean she and her husband’s car ,”ok but that still doesn’t help sir they are lots of married people in the building today I can’t tell which one is it, but if you know any other name apart from that we could check the list again” she said, then I remembered she worked at the company before meeting her husband so she must have used her name, “ok is there  any miss opeyemi on the list”  she looked down her  list and said” yes there is one Miss. opeyemi   Pedro one the list you can go to the first floor  room 23, ok thank you very much ma ,”you are welcome” she said.  

As I walked beside all the rooms on that floor, I noticed that they all have a transparent  glass that serves as a window, when I got to room 23, I stopped walking fast and had to peep through the glass window so as to get a view of what was happening inside the room, then I saw opeyemi  lying on the bed with bandage on her leg while she watches tv, my boss was typing something’s on his laptop beside the bed while  Mrs.Badmus was also watching tv but facing the direction of the transparent window ,it wasn’t long before she looked in the direction of the window  then I made a hand sign of please come outside , she understood me because I saw her stood up and walked towards the door while ope asked her something I couldn’t hear but she replied without any suspicion.

Mrs. Badmus came outside with a little frown on her face then she said ” what are you doing here hun? You want to come and kill her totally abi”    mummy please try to understand it’s a mistake ma I said, “mistake, that is  what all of you that do evil claim”,  ” mummy now understand now ” I said again ,she loosened up a bit , then I said “what happened to ope ma did he beat her” she looked at me and said” I thought the person that told you she’s in the hospital must have told you what happened  “ I gave her a please look then she said “ they had a misunderstanding after he saw  your text message but he didn’t beat her , she fell while running up the stairs in the tears, thank God for Benjamin’s nanny that was around “  I shook my head and said “ hope she didn’t sustain much injuries” she  hissed and said just  a cut on her left leg ,but the doctor said she will be discharged later this evening”  I said thank God but  to my surprise she said “ so you too can thank God ,you gold digger , see if you know what’s  good for you ,you better don’t go in there if not he will just kill you” she hissed again and left , “ omo na wa o see this woman sha, even as she they vex for me she still they gossip give me “ I thought  then I walked quietly downstairs to my car.

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THE LAST UPDATE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Olaide59:
Thumbs up
thanks for being there sweetheart wink
Olaide59:
Thumbs up
thanks for being there sweetheart
Re: One Night Stand by Yellowson(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
U don try oga bayo,mah dey watch d last part in 4D.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / The One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.