Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

AT&T Phone!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AT&T Phone!!!! (9525 Views)

Smartron T.phone P: A Budget Android Experience In An Impressive / Unlock Your At&t Phone Free Of Charge / Unlock Your At&t Phone Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AT&T Phone!!!! by yemight2776(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please can AT&T phone be used here in Nigeria, especially iphones or can it be unlock if it is unlocked? It has been an with people and some go ahead to buy phones that later it can't work here in Nigeria. so before i do the same mistake........Please can it be unlock if it can work directly with our Nigeria sim. Thanks
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes i can do it 4u
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
yemight2776:
Please can AT&T phone be used here in Nigeria, especially iphones or can it be unlock if it is unlocked? It has been an with people and some go ahead to buy phones that later it can't work here in Nigeria. so before i do the same mistake........Please can it be unlock if it can work directly with our Nigeria sim. Thanks
AT&T phones work in naija well. They are compatible with our gsm network

1 Like

Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by yemight2776(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
idokojerry:

AT&T phones work in naija well. They are compatible with our gsm network

Thanks for your comment. And did you said all AT&T work here in Nigeria. Please try to classify. Thanks
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
yemight2776:

Thanks for your comment. And did you said all AT&T work here in Nigeria. Please try to classify. Thanks
Their GSM radio frequencies are similar to the one we have here in naija.
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Darkseid(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Stay away from AT&T phones. For most of them you can use 2g but you won't get any 3g signal. I have seen this problem on three different AT&T devices.

1 Like

Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by yemight2776(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Darkseid:
Stay away from AT&T phones. For most of them you can use 2g but you won't get any 3g signal. I have seen this problem on three different AT&T devices.

So which one out of them can you recommend?
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Darkseid(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
yemight2776:

So which one out of them can you recommend?
Buying an unbranded phone would be a better choice. Tmobile phones work well in Nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by yemight2776(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Darkseid:
Buying an unbranded phone would be a better choice. Tmobile phones work well in Nigeria though.

Some people said AT&T, and you said T-mobile....am confused!!!! Maybe i should just go for unlocked phones then.
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by febbymi: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Darkseid:
Oga I beg to differ, I'm on my 3rd at&t device this year and haven't experienced such problems(not experienced any sef). moreover if it's at&t sef, what u usually get is 4g(for those I've used anyway) which is somehow equivalent to h+ on most phones. So get ur facts right.

3 Likes

Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by febbymi: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
yemight2776:

Some people said AT&T, and you said T-mobile....am confused!!!! Maybe i should just go for unlocked phones then.
Some locked phones can if u get a good engineer, but hope u know there's always the risk of buying a blacklisted one.

1 Like

Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Darkseid(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
febbymi:

Oga I beg to differ, I'm on my 3rd at&t device this year and haven't experienced such problems(not experienced any sef). moreover if it's at&t sef, what u usually get is 4g(for those I've used anyway) which is somehow equivalent to h+ on most phones. So get ur facts right.
I know I'm saying. I have three friends; one with an Lg G3, one with galaxy mega and the other with one HTC phone.All the phones are AT&T branded and work perfectly on 2g network but when you switch to 3g the signal disappears completely.

1 Like

Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by yemight2776(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Darkseid:
I know I'm saying. I have three friends; one with an Lg G3, one with galaxy mega and the other with one HTC phone.All the phones are AT&T branded and work perfectly on 2g network but when you switch to 3g the signal disappears completely.

hmm......i think factory unlocked phones is the best then since there are some good and bad experience from AT&T phones....
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by shasere(f): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls guy's i hv Zte frm china ,but my sim is nt workn on d phone,hv unlock it but stl telln m invalid card,pls wat sud i do.
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by shasere(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
D network is nt workn for ng pls i need una surport
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
shasere:
D network is nt workn for ng pls i need una surport
Phone,brand, model and network? Is it unlocked
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by twinskenny(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
yemight2776:

you need to unlock it
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by shasere(f): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hv done dt,but nt workn
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by shasere(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
I only unlock d phone.
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by lanrejbello(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
I have HTC pad At&t and I can download some app some are working like of FB and Google play service and instagram is not install and even send to it what can I do
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by necessityeliza: 1:37am On Jun 21, 2017
I suggest you can approach Theunlockarena.com and specify the country,locked network of phone.Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.
Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by ZAWs: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Brethren.
Please avoid AT&T and Verizon phones.
You can go for T-Mobile or Sprint.
Don't have much to say.
Thank You!

1 Like

Re: AT&T Phone!!!! by Kohcee: 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
OK
As at now year 2020
Can I buy an AT&T iPhone XS from USA??
I need advice please
Can it work in Nigeria...?

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Android Smartphone? / Glo Data Cheat – How To Get Glo 2.4GB For N500 Valid For 21 Days / How To Deactivate Call Tapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.