Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) (9599 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Discussion Thread / Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by safo99(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am going to buy a fone dis xmas period.. Am confused on wat to get.. The old and capable note 4 or the new and trendy tecno phantom 5.. Need ur opinion on this guys...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by jmaxjohn(m): 2:24am On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:
Am going to buy a fone dis xmas period.. Am confused on wat to get.. The old and capable note 4 or the new and trendy tecno phantom 5.. Need ur opinion on this guys...
Lol. U mumu sha. Note 4

16 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by augster(m): 3:51am On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:
phantom kini? Ogbeni go buy note 4

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Youngzedd(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Don't go near Tecno for your own good.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Galaxy note 4
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
These 2 phones aren't on the same level, bro. Or do you mean London used Note 4? New Note 4 is around 100 and 115k and Tecno Phantom 5 is 70k. So, let your pocket decide, bro

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:

How can you even compare the 2 devices? they ain't even in the same division. Go for Note 4 joor.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by DjAndroid: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2015
It's like comparing Range Rover Auto-Biography and Kia Sportage

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by ehissi(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
DjAndroid:
It's like comparing Range Rover Auto-Biography and Kia Sportage

Or better yet comparing Range Rover Sport to Kia Sportage!!

Note Note Note any day!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Baadal(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Note 4 is far better....i can offer you mine like new....2 months old very very clean Gold colour 4G LTE variant with the fast adaptive charger and earpiece working perfectly upgraded to latest os....location is Lagos.call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by kolexepana: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Team phantom5, affordable and durable

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Orator2383: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:
let ur pocket decides.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by MrBasketball: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:
How much is your budget? That's the most important thing.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Youngzedd(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
kolexepana:
Team phantom5, affordable and durable

Define affordable and durable, then tell us how the scrap is affordable and durable.

Until you try Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by safo99(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngzedd:

Define affordable and durable, then tell us how the scrap is affordable and durable.

Just checked out d spec of xiaomi redmi note 3.. Impressive specs I must say but lack of micro sd is a turn off for me
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by tmanis(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:

Just checked out d spec of xiaomi redmi note 3.. Impressive specs I must say but lack of micro sd is a turn off for me
get the 32gb version... it supports usb otg

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by safo99(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:
How much is your budget? That's the most important thing.
Have a budget of 75k.. Thought of buying d tecno phantom 5 brandnew cos it kinda has some impressive specs but I personally hate mediatek devices.. But I can manage.. Or get a neat and clean london used note 4.. While I said I was confused is dat I always like brandnew stuffs.. All these london used fones some of dem comes wit issues.. I knw phantom 5 can't stand where a note 4 is... Just d issue of brandnew and london use
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Youngzedd(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:

3GB RAM and 32GB ROM is enough.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by MrBasketball: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
safo99:

Have a budget of 75k.. Thought of buying d tecno phantom 5 brandnew cos it kinda has some impressive specs but I personally hate mediatek devices.. But I can manage.. Or get a neat and clean london used note 4.. While I said I was confused is dat I always like brandnew stuffs.. All these london used fones some of dem comes wit issues.. I knw phantom 5 can't stand where a note 4 is... Just d issue of brandnew and london use
OK, if it's that, I would advice you to go get a new one which is phantom 5. As for the London use, there's possibility you might have battery issues.

The choice is yours!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Orator2383: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2015
safo99:

if you have the money to buy new one go for it better still go for phantom 5. Don't ever near second Samsung phone. You won't enjoy it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by kolexepana: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Youngzedd:

Handle the Phantom5 first before you bring your mumu comparison here
I'm sure you won't wanna drop it

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
@safo99, don't let yourself be con by a certain Tecno shill with multiple accounts oh! Be smart. Even a UK used Note 4 is several times more powerful than the overpriced brand new Phantom 5. It has more resale value too. Go for the Note.

Beware of these monikers: mosjames, Xhaka, Orator2383, MrBasketball, Frontier2, kolexepana, daremavell, itsfarnas, ogashakiru, Oladipupo22, Maximum83, etc.

Don't listen to anything they tell you, cuz it's actually one person pretending to be different people that just happen to share one divine love for anything Tecno. grin grin

He's a paid and very committed Tecno Shill.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
wait OP is like u dont even know what u are doing oo. tecno phantom 5 or Samsung GN4 mtsew . tecno na complete rubbish. even Wikipedia no get information about the company. abeg buy quality thing u dey call tecno... abeg guys make una read wetin op write oo. e be like say him go fit say "Mercedes S550 or golf 2" which should i go for.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by mosjames: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
koice:
@safo99, don't let yourself be con by a certain Tecno shill with multiple accounts oh! Be smart. Even a UK used Note 4 is several times more powerful than the overpriced brand new Phantom 5. It has more resale value too. Go for the Note.

Beware of these monikers: mosjames, Xhaka, Orator2383, MrBasketball, Frontier2, kolexepana, daremavell, itsfarnas, ogashakiru, Oladipupo22, Maximum83, etc.

Don't listen to anything they tell you, cuz it's actually one person pretending to be different people that just happen to share one divine love for anything Tecno. grin grin

You're just a dumb ass nigga that doesn't have work, why associating me with people i don't know?
Don't just come here and judge people based on their opinion of what they know about something the use, please stop thinking like a cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by MrBasketball: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
xvbill:
wait OP is like u dont even know what u are doing oo. tecno phantom 5 or Samsung GN4 mtsew . tecno na complete rubbish. even Wikipedia no get information about the company. abeg buy quality thing u dey call tecno... abeg guys make una read wetin op write oo. e be like say him go fit say "Mercedes S550 or golf 2" which should i go for.
Can you give him money so that he could add and go for Samsung. Stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by kolexepana: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
koice:

I'm very sure you're getting paid for monitoring people account and accusing them wrongly
Get a life nigga, get busy with your small brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
mosjames:

You're just a dumb ass nigga that doesn't have work, why associating me with people i don't know?
Don't just come here and judge people based on their opinion of what they know about something the use, please stop thinking like a cockroach.
MrBasketball:
Can you give him money so that he could add and go for Samsung and stop ranting.
kolexepana:

I'm very sure you're getting paid for monitoring people account and accusing them wrongly
Get a life nigga, get busy with your small brain undecided

Responding with one of your numerous Nairaland accounts would have sufficed. Your righteous indignation is as fake as your monikers. Give it a rest, will you?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by MrBasketball: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
koice:

Responding with one of your numerous Nairaland accounts would have sufficed. Your righteous indignation is as fake as your monikers. Give it a rest, will you?
You're uselessly dumb. Idiot.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
safo99:

Galaxy note 4 is just about a year old, so I don't see any battery issue here. It's not like u are buying galaxy note 2 or 3. Also there's a possibility the former owner didn't buy it on launch day. Then there's issue of how long the previous owner used it before selling, and then how long it stayed before it was shipped to nigeria. And then how long it has stayed at the Nigeria seller's shop. I think we are probably looking at a 6-9 month old phone, for a galaxy note 4, that is pretty in top notch condition.

The note 4 is way ahead of phantom 5 in every department, it is a work force. If I were in ur shoes I'll buy it. Forget the issue of battery, a 9 month old phone would still have a very good battery, and note 4 has a better battery performance than phantom 5. Also the battery is removable, if the worst comes to worst go to Samsung call care centre and get a new battery.

Unless of course u like unboxing things. If u like shiny new things, u like to have the OEM charger and headphones, and the shiny box of a new phone, then get the phantom 5. U can get original charger for note 4, but it would be difficult to get the original earphones, but there are 3rd party earphones that do a better job, expensive though.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrBasketball:
You're uselessly dumb. Idiot.

Hehehe... Calling me names will not change who you're - a Tecno shill that's shitty at what he does.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by kolexepana: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
koice:

Look for a better job man
just make use of your brain, dazall
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by MrBasketball: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2015
koice:

Hehehe... Calling me names will not change who you're - a Tecno shill that's shitty at what he does.
When you apply sense, let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Sony Ericsson GA628 Charger / Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. / Prevent Apps From Force Closing On Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.