Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Shopping On Konga: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shopping On Konga: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (1480 Views)

See The LIST of Best Selling Products On Konga / . / B4 U Start Shopping On Black Friday,Protect urself 4rm Hackers/fraudsters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping On Konga: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Importguru(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Konga, An Online Shopping Mall with above 50million buyers in Nigeria with thousands of products in various categories like; Mobile phone and accessories, computer and accessories, fashion; clothing and accessories, electronics, books, kitchen utensils, household gadgets, online course materials, etc and with hundreds of subordinate sellers will be on my review table today as will quickly list out the good, the bad and the ugly part of Konga based on my experience.

Shopping on Konga – The Good:

1. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS: One of the best things I enjoy with Konga is their time to time promotional offers, daily deals, free coupon codes, and so on. This is really good and it makes me to stop buying things that I can order for online offline when I know that I can get them at cheaper rate through promotional offers on Konga.

Konga gave me N8,000 coupon code in may 2015 for free, which I quickly used to order for Electric Cooker, Blender and Electric Iron with free delivery. Few days later, It was delivered and I collected it for free.

I also bought a brand new 15′ 4GB 500GB Dell Laptop for just N42,000 during one of their promotions last year. The laptop cost nothing less than N65,000 on other stores both online and offline. This is really good if you will ask me.

Click Here to Enjoy Konga Promotional Offers

2. FREE SHIPPING: Imagine buying something below N5,000 and paying N1,000 for shipping then you would have loved to patronize an offline store that sells same thing for N6,000 or below. Konga offers free delivery services. I enjoy free shipping from time to time.

3. RELATIVELY CHEAP PRICES: Some categories like mobile phones, computer, household gadgets and electronics have relatively cheap prices compare to other stores.

I bought INFINIX Hot for a friend at N16,000 on Konga when popular stores in my area are selling it at N19,000. Shopping mobile phones on Konga saves money.

4. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Every business that wants progress will embrace good customer support. Konga is doing well in this aspect, they make you of phone calls, social media, email messages to try to see how they can satisfy their customers.

Shopping on Konga – The Bad

POOR SEARCH AND SORT FEATURES: Searching for products on Konga is fine but sorting and filtering feature is not just upto standard.

At times I wonder if what I’m looking for on Konga is still available or not when I can’t find it through search. The predefined sorting list on Konga are not working fine, it takes extra time to get what exactly what you are looking for. Impatient customers will definitely draw their conclusion that the products they are searching for is not available before they even reach it.

Shopping on Konga – The Ugly

1. NEGLIGENCE: AT times you order for a product and you receive call few hours later that the price is no longer the price you saw that it has increased. This has happened to me before, I asked their representative that called me ‘who’s fault?’ and he said it’s their technical department that failed to update the price on time. This don’t happen on International stores.

2. EXTREMELY BAD DELIVERY: this is not frequent but I must express my dissatisfaction early this year when I order for the earlier mentioned Dell laptop and it took above two weeks before it arrived. Where in Nigeria is the laptop coming from that will now be taking 2 weeks.

This review is based on my experience. Although, some users are complaining of buying fake products from Konga which I have not experienced even for once. If you have experienced this, share your experience with us below.

Source: http://makemoneynaija.com/shopping-on-konga-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/
Re: Shopping On Konga: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Joeace3000(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well....there's always a good and a bad. Isn't it?

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Shopping On Konga: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Importguru(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
yeah
Re: Shopping On Konga: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Astutechris(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Konga is certainly a great place to shop. I also use Konga coupons to save some money when shopping on Konga.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale / QLINK AVR 2000A Automatic Voltage Regulator... / We Buy And Redeem Itunes Gift Cards,no 3rd Party (2 Minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.