Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. (1029 Views)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. by vickbake29: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ladies always want to be what they are not. Look at what make up turn this one into.

Re: Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Habahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

shocked shocked shocked

Rilwayne001 you need to see this!!!
Re: Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. by divinehand2003(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oboy see transformation oooo
Re: Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. by Rilwayne001: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2015

Uhn.. I was flabbergasted when I saw that. shocked So in reality, most of those babes we see on instagram mustering thousands of likes on every post are like this?

Man, lord save me from Karishika.. This indeed is what we call Karishika. sad embarassed

ADVICE TO GUYS IN THE HOUSE: Please make sure you take to swimming any girl you are intending to date, else you will just fall into this trap.

Too many fake girls on the street.. Lord have mercy embarassed

Adufetohposh:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Habahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
shocked shocked shocked
Rilwayne001 you need to see this!!!

Thank God I have you sweetie.. The naturally made Adufe. I believe GOD created you specially, you need no make up to look beautiful wink smiley

May your beauty not diminish nor fade like that woman in the OP.

May those sirikat and silifat and every other individual hating on you end up like that woman in the OP grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Uhn.. I was flagerbasted when I saw that. shocked So in reality, most of those babes we see on instagram mustering thousands of likes on every post are like this?

Man, lord save me from Karishika.. This indeed is what we call Karishika. sad embarassed

ADVICE TO GUYS IN THE HOUSE: Please make sure you take to swimming any girl you are intending to date, else you will just fall into this trap.

Too many fake girls on the street.. Lord have mercy embarassed

Thank God I have you sweetie.. The naturally made Adufe. I believe GOD created you specially, you need no make up to look beautiful wink smiley

May your beauty not diminish nor fade like that woman in the OP.

May those sirikat and silifat and every other individual hating on you in end up like thar woman in the OP grin grin grin cheesy

[/b]
A big Amen to that my dearie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. by Demmzy15(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jesu!!!!!!! shocked shocked Ki leleyi?! sad

*runs out of thread*
Re: Reason Why It Is Important To See A Lady In Her Natural Form. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
dear future wife, i'm not asking for a mermaid kind of beauty, where we gonna have problems is you looking like that woman in the opangry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Sebago Shoe / Upcoming Fashion Designer / How Much Do You Spend On Clothing Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.