Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Sweet Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sweet Holy Spirit (313 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sweet Holy Spirit by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's being an endless, beautiful journey. The hunger never stops. The yearning, longing... And when He shows up... The warmth, love, intensifying passion. I can still remember those days when I borrowed, bought and read every book I could find about the Holy Spirit, e.g., 'Good Morning Holy Spirit' by Benny Hinn, 'The God Chasers' by Tommy Tenny, e.t.c. I listened to messages on cassette tapes, I slept and woke up basking in the worship music playing from the tape player. Thank God for Don Moen, Michael W. Smith, and my favouriteworship leader, Darlene Zschech. Learning how to listen to Him, the still small voice, the weighing consciousness of what He wanted me to do at different point in time. The realization that I am eternally loved. The assurance that He will never let me go. The satisfying confidence that He will take care of all that concerns me. I am still on that beautiful journey. I don't want to be anywhere else. I love you my sweet, sweet Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You Troubled? Stressed? Distressed? Heartbroken? See This... / From Every Sin / The "Seeing" Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.