Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Insights On Jeremiah 32 And 33 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insights On Jeremiah 32 And 33 (364 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insights On Jeremiah 32 And 33 by bodee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Prayer should starts with worship for he's worthy to be praised and this involve telling God who he is and what he can do. Worship is different from thanksgiving. Worship is mainly and solely about God while thanksgiving could be about God and us. Words such as these are used for thanksgiving: ' thank you Lord for waking me this morning... thank you Lord for making me this or that...

Disobedience to God commandments and teachings bring disasters and ruins but his anger is for a moment, his mercies endureth forever.

It is the will of the Lord for us to be joyful and glad and to dwell safely.
Don't consider or don't take to heart the words of the mockers/scorners.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Ponder Awhile(food For Thought) / The Color Of Friendship / The Bridge Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.