Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Spiritual Healings In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Spiritual Healings In Islam (4750 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Family Planning In Islam / 10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jesus did a lot of miracles on earth. The miracles included healing the sick, raising the dead and many others.

Even the quran confirms Jesus did miracles:

We have made some of these
apostles to excel the others;
among them are they to whom
Allah spoke, and some of them
He exalted by (many degrees
of) rank; and We GAVE clear
miracles to Isa son of Marium,
and strengthened him with the
holy spirit.
Qur'an 2:253

Jesus could perform miracles but ironically, allah who claims to be the God who gave Jesus power for miracles has no power to perform any himself. This clearly shows allah is not the sender of Jesus, he is an impersonator.

ALLAH'S INABILITY TO PERFORM MIRACLES:

1. From Ibn Sa'd page 263
Verily during his illness
the prophet recited "al-
Mu'awwadhatayn" [Sura 113,
and 114], and blow his breath
upon his body while rubbing
his face. [This was done in an
effort to be healed].

2. From Sahih Muslim volume 3,
#
Aisha reported that
when Allah’s Messenger fell ill,
he recited over his body
Mu’awwidhatan and blew over
him and when his sickness was
aggravated I used to recite over
him and rub him with his hand
with the hope that it was more
blessed. Also ref. Hadith #

3. From Ibn Sa'd page 265
The apostle of Allah fell
ill and he i.e. Gabriel, chanted
on him, saying, "In the name of
Allah I chant on to ward off
from you every thing that
harms you and (to ward off
you) against every envier and
from every evil eye and Allah
will heal you."

4. From Ibn Sa'd page 265
[Different narrator]
Aisha, the wife of the
prophet used to say, "When the
apostle of Allah fell ill, Gabriel
chanted on him saying, "In the
name of Allah Who will cure
you and Who will heal you
from every malady (and will
ward off) the evil of envier who
envies and from smite of the
evil eye.

5. From Ibn Sa'd page 322
Verily, whenever the
apostle of Allah fell ill, he asked
for recovery, from Allah. But
in the illness as a result of
which he died, he did not pray
for recovery; he used to say, "O
soul! What has happened to
thee that thou are seeking
refuge in every place of
refuge?"

In no. 4 above, Gabriel chanted
on Muhammad and PRAYED IN
THE NAME OF Allah that he
(Allah) would cure him. Gabriel
as an islamic angel had no power
to heal neither did the name of
Allah capable of healing. What a
powerless arabian god.

So much efforts were made by
Aisha, Gabriel (Jubril) and Allah
to cure ORDINARY POISON but
all to no avail.

There is nowhere we are told in islam that allah, Jubril or Muhammad healed anybody other than the killings of the Jews, Christians and pagans.

How do you claim allahh is the
ALMIGHTY God, a god that could
not cure ordinary poison?

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin
Allah allahh the god.
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Allah allahh the god.
Hopeless man, I wasn't talking to you so kindly face front! angry
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:
Jesus did a lot of miracles on earth. The miracles included healing the sick, raising the dead and many others.

Even the quran confirms Jesus did miracles:

We have made some of these
apostles to excel the others;
among them are they to whom
Allah spoke, and some of them
He exalted by (many degrees
of) rank; and We GAVE clear
miracles to Isa son of Marium,
and strengthened him with the
holy spirit.
Qur'an 2:253

Jesus could perform miracles but ironically, allah who claims to be the God who gave Jesus power for miracles has no power to perform any himself. This clearly shows allah is not the sender of Jesus, he is an impersonator.

ALLAH'S INABILITY TO PERFORM MIRACLES:

1. From Ibn Sa'd page 263
Verily during his illness
the prophet recited "al-
Mu'awwadhatayn" [Sura 113,
and 114], and blow his breath
upon his body while rubbing
his face. [This was done in an
effort to be healed].

2. From Sahih Muslim volume 3,
#
Aisha reported that
when Allah’s Messenger fell ill,
he recited over his body
Mu’awwidhatan and blew over
him and when his sickness was
aggravated I used to recite over
him and rub him with his hand
with the hope that it was more
blessed. Also ref. Hadith #

3. From Ibn Sa'd page 265
The apostle of Allah fell
ill and he i.e. Gabriel, chanted
on him, saying, "In the name of
Allah I chant on to ward off
from you every thing that
harms you and (to ward off
you) against every envier and
from every evil eye and Allah
will heal you."

4. From Ibn Sa'd page 265
[Different narrator]
Aisha, the wife of the
prophet used to say, "When the
apostle of Allah fell ill, Gabriel
chanted on him saying, "In the
name of Allah Who will cure
you and Who will heal you
from every malady (and will
ward off) the evil of envier who
envies and from smite of the
evil eye.

5. From Ibn Sa'd page 322
Verily, whenever the
apostle of Allah fell ill, he asked
for recovery, from Allah. But
in the illness as a result of
which he died, he did not pray
for recovery; he used to say, "O
soul! What has happened to
thee that thou are seeking
refuge in every place of
refuge?"

In no. 4 above, Gabriel chanted
on Muhammad and PRAYED IN
THE NAME OF Allah that he
(Allah) would cure him. Gabriel
as an islamic angel had no power
to heal neither did the name of
Allah capable of healing. What a
powerless arabian god.

So much efforts were made by
Aisha, Gabriel (Jubril) and Allah
to cure ORDINARY POISON but
all to no avail.

There is nowhere we are told in islam that allah, Jubril or Muhammad healed anybody other than the killings of the Jews, Christians and pagans.

How do you claim allahh is the
ALMIGHTY God, a god that could
not cure ordinary poison?

Those 5 narrations you narrated, are they alll relating the same incident at a time or differet incident on different occasion?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Those 5 narrations you narrated, are they alll relating the same incident at a time or differet incident on different occasion?

State which incident each narration is relating to with proof and also tell what healing was done by Gabriel, allah or Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Medicis(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Allah allahh the god.
The god that cannot heal. Even issa the muslim Jesus healed the sick. ***SWEET JESUS***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

State which incident each narration is relating to with proof and also tell what healing was done by Gabriel, allah or Muhammad.

I asked a question first please, don't use question in answering my question undecided

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Medicis(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Does it really matter? The fact still remains that mr allah cannot heal his prophet. If only gabriel had prayed in the name of Jesus ***Sweet Jesus***

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I asked a question first please, don't use question in answering my question undecided

Until the contrary is proven, I take it that it was the incident of the poison that killed Muhammad.

The fact remains Muhammad died of poison, which allahh could not heal.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Medicis:
Does it really matter? The fact still remains the mr allah cannot heal his prophet. If only gabriel had prayed in the name of Jesus ***Sweet Jesus***

What kind of a person dies 4years after eating a poison together with those that died instantly after eating it?
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Medicis(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What kind of a person dies 4years after eating a poison together with those that died instantly after eating it?
Prophet Mohammed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Until the contrary is proven, I take it that it was the incident of the poison that killed Muhammad.

That's actually not possible, until you can provide for us from where you copied this; the rightful context of 1-4.. Now number narrates that: "But in the illness as a result of which he died, he did not pray for recovery; he used to say, "O soul! What has happened to thee that thou are seeking refuge in every place of refuge?"

The red part, especially the underlined is contrary to your point that the 5 narration are narrating the same incident on the same occasion.

Now, please, provide the rightful context to what you copied.

The fact remains Muhammad died of poison, which allahh could not heal.

Like I asked the other slowpoke, what kind of a man survives for 4years a poison that killed other people that ate it instantly?
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by maverickboy: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I Love this very question.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

That's actually not possible, until you can provide for us from where you copied this; the rightful context of 1-4.. Now number narrates that: "But in the illness as a result of which he died, he did not pray for recovery; he used to say, "O soul! What has happened to thee that thou are seeking refuge in every place of refuge?"

The red part, especially the underlined is contrary to your point that the 5 narration are narrating the same incident on the same occasion.

Now, please, provide the rightful context to what you copied.

Like I asked the other slowpoke, what kind of a man survives for 4years a poison that killed other people that ate it instantly?

What kind of a prophet would suffer the excruciating pains of poison for 4 years and would not pray for healing? If Muhammad did not pray, it was because he didn't see allahh heal anyone before, hence he did pray to him for healing.

That it took about 4 years before he died does not erase the fact that he died of the poison:

Ibn 'Abbas replied, "That
indicated the death of
Allah's Apostle which Allah
informed him of." 'Umar
said, "I do not understand
of it except what you
understand." Narrated
'Aisha : THE PROPHET IN HIS AILMENT IN WHICH HE DIED,
used to say, "O 'Aisha! I
still feel the pain caused
by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time,
I feel as if my aorta is
being cut from that
poison." ( Sahih al-Bukhari
Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 71

She said: If you were a
prophet, it would not harm
you; but if you were a king,
I should rid the people of
you. The Apostle of Allah
(peace_be_upon_him) then
ordered regarding her and
she was killed. He then said
about the pain of which he
died: I continued to feel
pain from the morsel
which I had eaten at
Khaybar. This is the time
when it has cut off my
aorta. ( Sunan Abu Dawud
Book 39, Number 4498 ).

It was the poison that cut off his aorta and what was next? Death. Muhammad failed the woman's test for a prophet, she said if he was a true prophet, the poison would not harm him. But what happened? The poison actually harmed him.

That Muhammad survived for 4 years after the poison shouldn't be a thing of pride for muslims, he might not have eaten as much as others who died instantly. If he didn't eat so much it could have the effect of slow poison.

A true prophet of God should live above poison. We found sucht an example in the Bible:

"Elisha returned to Gilgal
and there was a famine in
that region. While the
company of the prophets
was meeting with him, he
said to his servant, 'Put on
the large pot and cook
some stew for these men.'
One of them went out into
the fields to gather herbs
and found a wild vine. He
gathered some of its
gourds and filled the fold of
his cloak. When he
returned, he cut them up
into the pot of stew,
though no one knew what
they were. The stew was
poured out for the men,
but as they began to eat it,
they cried out, 'O man of
God, THERE IS DEATH IN THE POT! ' And they could not
eat it. Elisha said, 'Get
some flour.' He put it into
the pot and said, 'Serve it
to the people to eat.' And
there was nothing harmful
in the pot." 2 Kings 4:38-41
NIV.

So they cooked the poisonous stew with the flour at the command of Elisha, a true prophet of God and the poison was neutralized.

That is type of power we expect from a true prophet and not an exploit in the killings of innocent souls.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

What kind of a prophet would suffer the excruciating pains of poison for 4 years and would not pray for healing?

First of all, kindly provide an authoritative source that said he suffered for 4 years before his death.

If Muhammad did not pray, it was because he didn't see allahh heal anyone before, hence he did pray to him for healing.

Come out clean here, I don't get you. The books you quoted in the oP makes us understand (from 1-4) that anytime he felt sick, he would pray as well as the angel, and he would get healed. But in the in the event of the illness that killed him, he didnt bother to pray knowing fully well that death has come, no? If no, please provide the rightful context to the book you quoted. I asked this question in my last reply and you ignored it - shows how untruthful you are.

That it took about 4 years before he died does not erase the fact that he died of the poison:

He died a matyr.

It was the poison that cut off his aorta and what was next? Death. Muhammad failed the woman's test for a prophet, she said if he was a true prophet, the poison would not harm him. But what happened? The poison actually harmed him.

[b] From Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie,you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

Note when the prophets asks them why they poisoned the lamb, they reply by saying they did it to see if he was a true prophet, had he been a true prophet the poison would not HARM HIM. Now by this, the ews obviously meant if he was a prophet, then the poison would not kill him, since that was the effect it had on the person who ate from it, and as we see, the poison had no such effect on the prophet; the prophet survived from the poison and did not die from it. Thus under the Jews own criteria, the prophet Muhammad was proven to be a true prophet!

Now quoting from Ibn Sa'd that you've been using: Ibn Sa'd page 249: Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

Note the Jewish lady says if he is a true prophet then God would tell him, as we see, the prophet got a sign that the lamb was poisoned when he shouted:

Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned

That Muhammad survived for 4 years after the poison shouldn't be a thing of pride for muslims,

And again, the poison was meant to have an immediate effect, not a long term effect where it would eventually kill you, the proof of this is when the prophets companion ate of the poisoned lamb he was killed by it.

he might not have eaten as much as others who died instantly. If he didn't eat so much it could have the effect of slow poison.

If this is actually true, then the Prophet (Sa) must have battled with the effect for 4years, isn't it? Now please provide an authoritative sources that clearly says that he battled with an effect of poison for 4years..

…A true prophet of God should live above poison. We found sucht an example in the Bible:" 2 Kings 4:38-41
NIV. So they cooked the poisonous stew with the flour at the command of Elisha, a true prophet of God and the poison was neutralized.

[b] How about other Prophets that were killed by the Jews?

And Then I guess the Jews are also correct about Jesus, that he is an imposter, a false messiah, which is why he was killed and could not save himself, according to your logic, this makes those Jews correct, as the Bible says:

Matthew 27:33-50 ... 36 And sitting down they watched him there; 37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS. 38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left. 39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads, 40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple,and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross. 41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, 42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel , let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. 43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God . 44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth. 45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. 46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, [size=15pt] Eli, Eli,lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? [/size] 47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias. 48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. 49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him. 50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice , yielded up the ghost.

So note these Jews came up to Jesus when he was on the cross, and they mocked him, and told him if he is the son of God, and king of Israel, and could save others then let him save himself, since Jesus died then this means he was a fake according to them! And using your logic this means the Jews are correct and Jesus is a fake, no?

According to Mattew 23:34 the Jews had already killed other prophets, using your horrendous logic, those prophets whom the Jews killed were also all fakes, because I am sure the Jews wouldn’t have killed them if they believed they were true prophets now would they? [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It doesn't change the fact that mohammed claimed Jesus performed miracles as the bible says and yet mohammed didn't perform a single miracle..

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
parisbookaddict:

It doesn't change the fact that mohammed claimed Jesus performed miracles as the bible says and yet mohammed didn't perform a single miracle..

Are you trying to derail the thread?
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Don't u read the Hadiths. Mohammed felt something was wrong with the taste of the goat meat and spat it out... the other fellow ate and swallowed it which killed him instantly...

Thanks to the brave Jewish woman mohammed suffered for 4 years before the poison killed him..it even caused a blood clot/embolism in his genit.alia causing a death ere.ction ..all signs of poisoning.

So in ur Islamic mind...a paedophile who died from poison in the hands of a Jewish woman suddenly becomes a martyr...a man who died on the chest of his teenage wife.. what will u call the christians who refuse to accept Islam and are beheaded for there faith in Christ.. those are martyrs..

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

First of all, kindly provide an authoritative source that said he suffered for 4 years before his death.

Come out clean here, I don't get you. The books you quoted in the oP makes us understand (from 1-4) that anytime he felt sick, he would pray as well as the angel, and he would get healed. But in the in the event of the illness that killed him, he didnt bother to pray knowing fully well that death has come, no? If no, please provide the rightful context to the book you quoted. I asked this question in my last reply and you ignored it - shows how untruthful you are.

He died a matyr.

[b] From Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie,you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

Note when the prophets asks them why they poisoned the lamb, they reply by saying they did it to see if he was a true prophet, had he been a true prophet the poison would not HARM HIM. Now by this, the ews obviously meant if he was a prophet, then the poison would not kill him, since that was the effect it had on the person who ate from it, and as we see, the poison had no such effect on the prophet; the prophet survived from the poison and did not die from it. Thus under the Jews own criteria, the prophet Muhammad was proven to be a true prophet!

Now quoting from Ibn Sa'd that you've been using: Ibn Sa'd page 249: Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

Note the Jewish lady says if he is a true prophet then God would tell him, as we see, the prophet got a sign that the lamb was poisoned when he shouted:

Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned

And again, the poison was meant to have an immediate effect, not a long term effect where it would eventually kill you, the proof of this is when the prophets companion ate of the poisoned lamb he was killed by it.

If this is actually true, then the Prophet (Sa) must have battled with the effect for 4years, isn't it? Now please provide an authoritative sources that clearly says that he battled with an effect of poison for 4years..

[b] How about other Prophets that were killed by the Jews?

And Then I guess the Jews are also correct about Jesus, that he is an imposter, a false messiah, which is why he was killed and could not save himself, according to your logic, this makes those Jews correct, as the Bible says:

Matthew 27:33-50 ... 36 And sitting down they watched him there; 37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS. 38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left. 39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads, 40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple,and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross. 41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, 42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel , let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. 43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God . 44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth. 45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. 46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, [size=15pt] Eli, Eli,lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? [/size] 47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias. 48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. 49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him. 50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice , yielded up the ghost.

So note these Jews came up to Jesus when he was on the cross, and they mocked him, and told him if he is the son of God, and king of Israel, and could save others then let him save himself, since Jesus died then this means he was a fake according to them! And using your logic this means the Jews are correct and Jesus is a fake, no?

According to Mattew 23:34 the Jews had already killed other prophets, using your horrendous logic, those prophets whom the Jews killed were also all fakes, because I am sure the Jews wouldn’t have killed them if they believed they were true prophets now would they? [/b]

Before we proceed further, let me have the INCIDENTS in which the hadiths in the OP were written as you earlier claimed. You tried to create the impression that the hadiths were talking about different occassions and not the death of Muhammad by poison. Give authentic sources to back up your claim and not a formulated story of an islamic cleric.

Again, don't cause diversion on this thread by talking about what happened to Jesus on the cross, it has nothing to do with spiritual healings. He was not sick.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Don't u read the Hadiths. Mohammed felt something was wrong with the taste of the goat meat and spat it out... the other fellow ate and swallowed it which killed him instantly...

Thanks to the brave Jewish woman mohammed suffered for 4 years before the poison killed him..it even caused a blood clot/embolism in his genit.alia causing a death ere.ction ..all signs of poisoning.

So in ur Islamic mind...a paedophile who died from poison in the hands of a Jewish woman suddenly becomes a martyr...a man who died on the chest of his teenage wife.. what will u call the christians who refuse to accept Islam and are beheaded for there faith in Christ.. those are martyrs..

Thanks sister. How is everything?

Let him tell us how Muhammad was a matyr: how he died, who killed him and with what?
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Before we proceed further, let me have the INCIDENTS in which the hadiths in the OP were written as you earlier claimed. You tried to create the impression that the hadiths were talking about different occassions and not the death of Muhammad by poison. Give authentic sources to back up your claim and not a formulated story of an islamic cleric.

[b] Seriously this is very stupíd of you. I asked this question first, Instead of you to answer me, you are redirecting it to me again.. Wtf is your problem?

You brought this thing to the table by trying to force it on us claiming the narrations are of the same occasion when actually the 5th one is totally different.

Now I will ask you for the last time as I have asked earlier on: " The books you quoted in the oP makes us understand (from 1-4) that anytime he felt sick, he would pray as well as the angel, and he would get healed. But in the in the event of the illness that killed him (i.e the 5th narration), he didnt bother to pray knowing fully well that death has come. If we are made to understand that he used to pray whenever he is ill in the first 4 narration, doesn't your brain tell you that since the 5th narration made us understand that he didnt pray for recovery - the preceeding ones are not of the same occasion with this last one since we are told he used to pray for recovery in them?

If you are still arguing this, please kindly provide the rightful context to those narration. PleaSe I beg u. [/b]

Again, don't cause diversion on this thread by talking about what happened to Jesus on the cross, it has nothing to do with spiritual healings. He was not sick

You don't tell me what to type or what not to type. You brought this up and I am applying the same logic you are using to the story of jesus according to the bible you believe in.

The Jews mocked Jesus , and told him if he is the son of God, and king of Israel, and could save others then let him save himself, since Jesus died then this means he was a fake according to them! And using your logic this means the Jews are correct and Jesus is a fake, no?

According to Mattew 23:34 the Jews had already killed other prophets, using your horrendous logic, those prophets whom the Jews killed were also all fakes, because I am sure the Jews wouldn’t have killed them if they believed they were true prophets now would they?

Please don't go about saying trash and shying away from question posed at you. Address my post as I have been doing to yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] Seriously this is very stupíd of you. I asked this question first, Instead of you to answer me, you are redirecting it to me again.. Wtf is your problem?

You brought this thing to the table by trying to force it on us claiming the narrations are of the same occasion when actually the 5th one is totally different.

Now I will ask you for the last time as I have asked earlier on: " The books you quoted in the oP makes us understand (from 1-4) that anytime he felt sick, he would pray as well as the angel, and he would get healed. But in the in the event of the illness that killed him (i.e the 5th narration), he didnt bother to pray knowing fully well that death has come. If we are made to understand that he used to pray whenever he is ill in the first 4 narration, doesn't your brain tell you that since the 5th narration made us understand that he didnt pray for recovery - the preceeding ones are not of the same occasion with this last one since we are told he used to pray for recovery in them?

If you are still arguing this, please kindly provide the rightful context to those narration. PleaSe I beg u. [/b]

You don't tell me what to type or what not to type. You brought this up and I am applying the same logic you are using to the story of jesus according to the bible you believe in.

The Jews mocked Jesus , and told him if he is the son of God, and king of Israel, and could save others then let him save himself, since Jesus died then this means he was a fake according to them! And using your logic this means the Jews are correct and Jesus is a fake, no?

According to Mattew 23:34 the Jews had already killed other prophets, using your horrendous logic, those prophets whom the Jews killed were also all fakes, because I am sure the Jews wouldn’t have killed them if they believed they were true prophets now would they?

Please don't go about saying trash and shying away from question posed at you. Address my post as I have been doing to yours.

Satanist!

Can you see how you have failed woefully?

You tried to lie to people that Gabriel's failed prayer was not in respect of Muhammad dying of poison with no evidence to prove it.

You claim Muhammad died a matyr with no proof. You are just lying around. Don't you have any shame?

It should by now be clear to everyone that Jubril is a demon whose power is very limited. Allah is satan who could not deliver his prophet in time of trouble. It takes satanic manipulation to be a muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Rilwayne001: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Satanist!

Foolish boy, so I am now a satanists because your stupídity was exposed ?

Can you see how you have failed woefully?

Who failed here between myself and you when you couldn't address my posts?

Readers are not fools like you, you know?

You tried to lie to people that Gabriel's failed prayer was not in respect of Muhammad dying of poison with no evidence to prove it. You claim Muhammad died a matyr with no proof. You are just lying around. Don't you have any shame? It should by now be clear to everyone that Jubril is a demon whose power is very limited. Allah is satan who could not deliver his prophet in time of trouble. It takes satanic manipulation to be a muslim.

Bla bla bla! Face front boy or simply go an play with your agemate, those little children in your street. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Foolish boy, so I am now a satanists because your stupídity was exposed ?

Who failed here between myself and you when you couldn't address my posts?

Readers are not fools like you, you know?

Bla bla bla! Face front boy or simply go an play with your agemate, those little children in your street. undecided

Trash!!

You cannot prove Muhammad was matyred and that he didn't die of poison as you have in islamic records.

You cannot prove the hadiths are talking about other occassion as you falsely want people to believe, blatant liar.

Leave the stage my friend. My thread is not opened for shameless and addicted liars like you. Anyway, what do people expect from devotees of a master deceiver (al-liar). You need lying to defend lies. Shame!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yahweh was a God of miracles and there are ample evidences to back it up in the OT. There were miraculous healings by His prophets.

Jesus came and continued with healing the people and even raising the dead.

There is no single record of allah, Jubril or Muhammad healing anybody. Even Muhammad could not be healed by allah. Aisha, Jubril and allah tried their best to rescue Muhammad from death by poison but they could not. This shows allah is not the ALMIGHTY God of the Jews and Christians, who is capable of doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Medicis(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Most Muslims have very little knowledge regarding the history of their prophet. And many are in denial as to the cause of Muhammad’s death by poison. However, if Muslims accept Muhammad as a true prophet, then why do they not believe what he himself testified about the cause of his death? Why do Muslims insist that Muhammad must have died of natural causes when their conclusion contradicts what Muhammad himself testified about the cause of his own death? The circumstances leading to Muhammad’s death are clearly recorded in the Hadiths. And they showed that the poisoned meat that he ate at Khaibar finally led to his death. If Muslims truly believe that Muhammad was a prophet, then they should accept his own explanation for his death.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Repentance96: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is a strawman argument. Even if Muhammad (pbuh) died by the effects of that poison, in spite of his prayers, how does that discredit God or His Prophet? No one wants to die (even your Jesus cried out in agony and prayed that this cup be passed). But like all Prophets, they all submit to the will of God. Not my will but yours be done.

Now let us entertain a real argument. Consider this verse:
Mark 16:17-18
17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.

Can we see a video of you consuming poison and then surviving? If not, then you are not believer.
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Repentance96: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

There is no single record of allah, Jubril or Muhammad healing anybody. Even Muhammad could not be healed by allah. Aisha, Jubril and allah tried their best to rescue Muhammad from death by poison but they could not. This shows allah is not the ALMIGHTY God of the Jews and Christians, who is capable of doing anything.

Not a single record? I'm sorry, man, but why are you trying to prove your ignorance. There are lots of records authenticated ones with multiple of witnesses, for lots of miracles the Prophet (sal) had done. But Muslims dont stress on them, because we cannot see it with our own eyes. We stress on the Quran and its scientific, numerical, mathematical and literary miracles. The Quran can be used for spiritual healing known as Ruqya.
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Repentance96:

Not a single record? I'm sorry, man, but why are you trying to prove your ignorance. There are lots of records authenticated ones with multiple of witnesses, for lots of miracles the Prophet (sal) had done. But Muslims dont stress on them, because we cannot see it with our own eyes. We stress on the Quran and its scientific, numerical, mathematical and literary miracles. The Quran can be used for spiritual healing known as Ruqya.

Firstly, I don't accept any statement you cannot substantiate with scriptural evidence(s). Hadith is said to be the words and deed of Muhammad, now tell the readers by quoting the hadiths that confirm Jubril, allahh or Muhammad healing anybody.

Today's muslims say there are miracles in islam, contrary to the quran:

Quran 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why
is not a sign sent down to him
from his Lord?" But thou art
truly a warner, and to every
people a guide.”

The people accused Muhammad of not having power for miracles and allahh said he was only a warner and a guide and not a miracle worker. Why did muslims formulate miracles for him?

And they say: "Why are not
miracles sent down to him from
his Lord? Say: "The signs are
only with Allah , and I am only a
plain warner."
Qur'an 29:50

Again, people asked Muhammad why were miracles not sent to him and allahh had to say only him could do miracles and that Muhammad was only a warner, even though we couldn't find any healing by allahh himself.

The lame excuse by muslims that they don't emphasise miracles is because there is none they can point to as no miracles are happening in mosques or any muslims' gathering.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by Repentance96: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Firstly, I don't accept any statement you cannot substantiate with scriptural evidence(s). Hadith is said to be the words and deed of Muhammad, now tell the readers by quoting the hadiths that confirm Jubril, allahh or Muhammad healing anybody.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

Today's muslims say there are miracles in islam, contrary to the quran:

Quran 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why
is not a sign sent down to him
from his Lord?" But thou art
truly a warner, and to every
people a guide.”

The people accused Muhammad of not having power for miracles and allahh said he was only a warner and a guide and not a miracle worker. Why did muslims formulate miracles for him?

And they say: "Why are not
miracles sent down to him from
his Lord? Say: "The signs are
only with Allah , and I am only a
plain warner."
Qur'an 29:50

Again, people asked Muhammad why were miracles not sent to him and allahh had to say only him could do miracles and that Muhammad was only a warner, even though we couldn't find any healing by allahh himself.

Different people had different views as to which are signs of God. Allah says that there are signs of His Work everywhere in the universe and within ourselves - this is repeated again and again - and the command to go study the wonders of nature is oft-repeated too. The Quran is the ONLY divine scripture tht encourages man to increase his scientific knowledge, understanding and appreciation.

These non-believers who uttered these statement know nothing about God. Allah does not say that there are no signs - these were not his words. Far from it.

These disbelievers were always asking for signs and signs and signs. If Muhammad (pbuh) always answered their requests without them deserving it - this would beat the purpose of life - which is a test of faith at all fronts.

And they that know not say, 'Why does God not speak to us? Why does a sign (ayatun) not come to us?' So spoke those before them as these men say; their hearts are much alike. Yet We have made clear the signs (bayyanna al-ayati) unto a people who are sure. (2:118)

Not before this didst thou recite any Book, or inscribe it with thy right hand, for then those who follow falsehood would have doubted. Nay; rather it is signs, clear signs (ayatun bayyinatun) IN THE BREASTS of those who have been given knowledge; and none denies Our signs but the evildoers. They say, 'Why have signs (ayatun) not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say: 'The signs (al-ayatu) are only with God, and I am only a plain warner.' What, is it not SUFFICIENT for them that We have sent down upon thee the Book that is recited to them? Surely in that is a mercy, and a reminder to a people who believe.29:48-51

Consider this from Mark 8

11The Pharisees came and began to question Jesus. To test him, they asked him for a sign from heaven. 12He sighed deeply and said, "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it."

The lame excuse by muslims that they don't emphasise miracles is because there is none they can point to as no miracles are happening in mosques or any muslims' gathering.

The Quran has tons of scientific, numerical and literary miracles.

Numerical miracles :http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/mathematical_index.html

Here are some short videos giving examples for the literary miracle of the Quran:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB9DAD6B9EDAEE7BC

As for Ruqya and spiritual healing I have experienced it myself.

Here is one session of Ruqya done in a mosque in Indonesia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8En-2fquk
Re: Spiritual Healings In Islam by truthman2012(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Repentance96:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

Different people had different views as to which are signs of God. Allah says that there are signs of His Work everywhere in the universe and within ourselves - this is repeated again and again - and the command to go study the wonders of nature is oft-repeated too. The Quran is the ONLY divine scripture tht encourages man to increase his scientific knowledge, understanding and appreciation.

These non-believers who uttered these statement know nothing about God. Allah does not say that there are no signs - these were not his words. Far from it.

These disbelievers were always asking for signs and signs and signs. If Muhammad (pbuh) always answered their requests without them deserving it - this would beat the purpose of life - which is a test of faith at all fronts.

And they that know not say, 'Why does God not speak to us? Why does a sign (ayatun) not come to us?' So spoke those before them as these men say; their hearts are much alike. Yet We have made clear the signs (bayyanna al-ayati) unto a people who are sure. (2:118)

Not before this didst thou recite any Book, or inscribe it with thy right hand, for then those who follow falsehood would have doubted. Nay; rather it is signs, clear signs (ayatun bayyinatun) IN THE BREASTS of those who have been given knowledge; and none denies Our signs but the evildoers. They say, 'Why have signs (ayatun) not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say: 'The signs (al-ayatu) are only with God, and I am only a plain warner.' What, is it not SUFFICIENT for them that We have sent down upon thee the Book that is recited to them? Surely in that is a mercy, and a reminder to a people who believe.29:48-51

Consider this from Mark 8

11The Pharisees came and began to question Jesus. To test him, they asked him for a sign from heaven. 12He sighed deeply and said, "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it."

The Quran has tons of scientific, numerical and literary miracles.

Numerical miracles :http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/mathematical_index.html

Here are some short videos giving examples for the literary miracle of the Quran:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB9DAD6B9EDAEE7BC

As for Ruqya and spiritual healing I have experienced it myself.

Here is one session of Ruqya done in a mosque in Indonesia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8En-2fquk

There are loads of deceptions and inconsistencies in islam and that show it is not from the true God.

I cited verses of quran for you where allahh stated clearly that Muhammad, the greatest man in islam had no power for miracles, right? You turned your eyes away from them as if they are not correct. So when it comes to defending islam by muslims what the quran says does not matter again. I don't care what lies they fabricated in the video, I need your quranic verses where Muhammad HEALED anybody.

Was allahh lying when he said Muhammad couldn't do miracles? Is any muslim greater than him? If any muslim could do miracles, what is the source of his power, could it be the same allahh who didn't give Muhammad the power?

Now tell me, what HEALING did Muhammad or allahh did in the quran? Why was Muhammad not healed of the poison that killed him?

All the Signs and Wonders in the Universe you claimed for allahh is a lie. Those things had been done by Yahweh, the God of the bible before Muhammad proclaimed himself a prophet. Tell me what had not been created before islam came.

Which is more authentic, the quran or the video?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Prove Islam Wrong / Why Do Yoruba Muslims Worship On Sundays / Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.