Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Download 150 Ebooks Free - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Download 150 Ebooks Free (3935 Views)

Sites To Download Free Ebooks. / Pitch Your Movie Scripts To Over 150 Movie Directors And Producers. / 1000+ Ebooks Free Download, Cool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download 150 Ebooks Free by OluAbuja(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2005
This is straight from my heart to everybody interested.

You can download 150 ebooks of different topics from http://www.webstars2k.com/free.html

Take your time to enjoy the ebooks and say 3 gbosas for Seun for this forum.

Cheers and have a blessed weekend.

Olu
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by oluwizard(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2005
Thank for given this EBOOK out here when u frist give it to us in club meeting @ abuja internet club last year is like u gave me $1000 thanks. pls keep it up
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by rufaai(m): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2005
Thats great... grin

I know of a Computer Science Department that are willing to do such a thing... but they've got not up to that... besides they are just developing... NVM there site is down...
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by OluAbuja(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2005
Hi Olu,

I remember giving this link to all the club members last year but i wonder how many of you used them. Maybe if i had monitised them you guys would have appreciated it more. Well, like i used to tell you guys that, except you practice what you are taught you will never get results. Simple put "results bring respect" I heard that one guy is even downloading free books from the Internet and selling them in CDs in Lagos and Akure. Na wa o.

Rufaai, hope you liked the ebooks.

Have a nice weekend.

Olu
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by oluwizard(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2005
I will be happy if i can still get does information u give us then. [ free codes on how to make international call without paying kobo] You can send it to my mail box or PM me sir thanks.
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by allonym: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2005
he. . . abuja internet club
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by OluAbuja(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2005
Knock! Knock! Knock!

Allonym, the club was launched at National Cetre For Women Development here in Abuja on March 6th 2004 and it has members across the nation and beyond.

My name is Olu Joseph, President Abuja Internet Club www.abujainternetclub.com

Any question?

Cheers
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by delarontus(f): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2005
Hey thanks! To think i was looking for this site last week smiley
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by charlisco(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2005
You Guys here are very great, it is good to share information, i was that some how stingy type when it comes to information sharing,but here in Nairaland i am forced to do away with it.
This is a website that you can also download free Ebook from (A-Z), free Codec, free software download, just visit the site and see for your self http://www.click-now.net/ebooks.htm

Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by sweetchic(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2006
thanks Olu
Re: Download 150 Ebooks Free by tolutara: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
Olu,

The Ebook site did not work for me. What is the site address again please.?

thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Road To Nowhere / Proverbs And Quotes / Sex Story- Jide Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.