Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Northerner's Style Of Saving - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Northerner's Style Of Saving (305 Views)

App Alert: The Days Of Saving Numbers Before Starting Whatsapp Chats Are Gone. / Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northerner's Style Of Saving by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Today at the bank, a Fulani man goes to the ATM and withdraws all his money. Then goes inside the same bank and deposits the same money he withdrew telling the bank officer that, my money is not safe outside in the ATM...people are just withdrawing anyhow and they can end up withdrawing my money. Keep my money inside the bank, please. Dn't Smile alone, share !!! grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money To Anyone In Nigeria From The Atm. / Get Latest Imported Tablets In Nigeria Now, At Unbeatable Price!. / 45 In Custody Over 'boko Haram Plot' In Lagos - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.