Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) (954 Views)

How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / 2 Hausa Snake Charmers At Ikeja Spotted Displaying Their Skills (Photos) / A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by showgolee(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Very disturbing though, I have never seen a mad aboki before in my entire life. Most have seen are igbo and yorubas with igbos most dominating

CC:lalastica

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by chudidonas(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Or a fat fulani boy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by majamajic(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
me too,
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by kellz0(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Dem no they mad nii
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by Lovetinz(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Me never see o.
Also I have never seen a Baby Pigeon!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by mrnuur(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Guess you guys have never been out of your zones. See them running the streets of Kaduna
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Av seen one here in benin sha,truth is they are rare.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2016
You guys need to visit the North. grin grin

One bad thing about them is they still take hard drugs and sniff stuffs from pure water bags.If you mess with them, they will stab you to death.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr / Picture: Edible Catering Lady / Facebook Partners With Airtel To Launch Internet.org Free Basics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.