Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

God Save Me Tonight - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / God Save Me Tonight (647 Views)

What Do You Think Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu’s Outfit For #bbnaija3 Tonight? / Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide / God, Save This Our Selfie-generation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Save Me Tonight by africanqueeny: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
HELP ME 2 THANK GOD OOOOoooo••••∙∙∙ ∙. They attacked me between 2:30am 2 4:30am this morning. They came in2 my r00m, i was sleeping when i heard their sound, as they entered, i quickly woke up and 1 of them ran 2wards me 2 attack me. I had a weapon in my room and i had no choice but 2 use it 2 defend myself. I quickly struck 1 with it, the 2nd 1 ran 2wards me and we both wrestled. "Is this really happening 2 me?" i thought 2 myself within half a second. My neigbors were in their rooms hearing the chaotic sound that was emerging 4rm my room. TheY wondered wat was wr0ng with me. Finally i succeeded with the 2nd 1, i looked at my hands and i was stained with blood, i l00ked at them on the floor and i saw 1 moving so i struck again in anger and hit him hard again and behold, i murdered 2 gaint mosquitoes that attempted 2 suck my bl00d ooo000

(1) (Reply)

Dresses/gowns,unique,high Fashion,runway Style, Free Shp/del.08121810749 / Makeup Artiste The New Trend For Ladies / Quality Grade A London Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.