Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Outsmart Instagram Follow Limit With This Tip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Outsmart Instagram Follow Limit With This Tip (1504 Views)

'I Follow Everything On Skirt'- Davido Admits Cheating On Chioma / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Superstar Selena Gomez Becomes First Person To Reach 100million Instagram Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outsmart Instagram Follow Limit With This Tip by xwebyna(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1oR6R__Rlt4/VhWSEIDIugI/AAAAAAAAAYs/3eSqw3duV10/s1600/instagram-follow-limit-per-day.jpg[/img]
We all know twitter follow limit to be maximum of 1000 per day. Unlike Instagram, where its daily follow/un-follow limit is not made public due to some reasons best known to them. Many of my friends complain about some of their accounts features being disabled after following certain number of people or after un-following within a very short time, while some friends’ accounts have been completely banned from the network.

Many have studied and tested the Instagram follow system but unable to come out with the exact number of accounts you can follow within a short span of time to avoid being banned or some features locked. Though few suggestions can be seen around the internet to avoid this hammer, and abiding by them would gradually make you build your fan base with time.

A suggestion from the few is that of Peter Trappaso, a social media consultant and a writer, which was reported in January 2013. Peter stated that the maximum number of accounts you could follow every 5 minutes is 50.

Another suggestion contrary to the former was made by a life-style reporter, Scott Kleinberg of the Chicago Tribute. He made his studies and tested the Instagram API in March of the same year, 2013. According to his discovery, an account can’t follow or un-follow more than 160 people every hour.

When I searched Google for the solution, well I saw many “related searched” asking questions like:

“How many people can you follow on Instagram per day” another is,

“How many accounts can you follow per hour on Instagram” or

“Instagram follow limit”

At the end, I got a solution, I was sweating profusely by then though, and I will love to share with you guys. The solution to avoid violating Instagram follow Limit is to set your very own follow limit based on what has successfully worked for others.

I have followed the earlier suggestions posted above for some weeks. Some of my account’s features were locked, but luckily not banned. With this development, I have since set my own follow limit but now based on my own practical.

First, to be safe, your account must be 7 days old or more. I personally recommend a week, so not to appear spammy when following people. Your maximum limit of accounts to be followed should be within the range of 40 – 60 every 5 minutes.
Source: http://www.tabverts.com/2015/10/outsmart-instagram-follow-limit-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Selfies That Will Blow You Off / Bored Ghanaian Girl Schooling At Convenant Uni, Shared Her Freaky Bedroom Photos / 8 Best Dressed Celebs To #OLIC2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.