Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Hey! What's Going On Here ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hey! What's Going On Here ? (2011 Views)

Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / Joshua Iginla Gives Lady Who Delivered Baby While Church Was Going On N200k(Pics / Hey !!! What Are Muslims Up To In Nigeria ? Christians Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! What's Going On Here ? by plaetton: 3:56am On Oct 08, 2015
I have just noticed that While Homo Religilous Africana,led by Nigerian churchtians, bows to worship these white people,

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by plaetton: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2015
These white dudes bow down to worship these :

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by plaetton: 4:00am On Oct 08, 2015
White popes worship a black mother and child, while African churchtians worship a white mother and child.

What is going on here ? shocked

Guess Who is caught holding the empty bag ?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by GooseBaba: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Hehehehe he, the funniest thing about an african bible worshipper. Is that they already consider the black mother and child demonic.

Go to any church all over Africa with paintings, it all depicts white angles, white prophets and white god.

Their mind is captivated by white is good, while black is bad. I remember showing some "spiritual" african abrahamist a picture that depicts black jesus. The way they invoked the devil and denounced the devil at the same time.. Me sef shock.. Inferiority complex disguised as spirituality.. Spookism at its very best.. grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by Tallesty1(m): 5:47am On Oct 08, 2015
These people worship what they do not know John 4:22

1 Like

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Tallesty1:

And you feel you know Christianity better than the pope? undecided

For your information, Jesus and all other characters in the bible are black people

Revelation 1:15
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
GooseBaba:
Hehehehe he, the funniest thing about an african bible worshipper. Is that they already consider the black mother and child demonic.

Go to any church all over Africa with paintings, it all depicts white angles, white prophets and white god.

Their mind is captivated by white is good, while black is bad. I remember showing some "spiritual" african abrahamist a picture that depicts black jesus. The way they invoked the devil and denounced the devil at the same time.. Me sef shock.. Inferiority complex disguised as spirituality.. Spookism at its very best.. grin

The situation is annoyingly annoying. The devil is actually white as he was described as the morning star
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by mcfynest(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2015
cause they know the truth

JEREMIAH 14:2 "Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

JEREMIAH 12:9"Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour."

What is a speckle bird? a bird of many colors.

the black population was high up before. but according to this verse in the bible we see what happened.

DEUTERONOMY 28:1"And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth."

but we didnt keep the commandment of God. So:
DEUTERONOMY 28:15"But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and over take thee:

that was why:
DEUTERONOMY 28:68
"And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

and revelation 14 said: His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

The white race started as a result of a skin defect in the book of Leviticus chapter 14.
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Haahaha.
This is like an European teaching an African how to eat eba.oh, wait a minute, some of our fellow idiots eat eab with knife and fork.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by macof(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2015
hahn:

And you feel you know Christianity better than the pope? undecided

For your information, Jesus and all other characters in the bible are black people

Revelation 1:15
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

undecided undecided

no.. they were brown but black

and since when did you start taking revelations seriously?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2015
macof:

no.. they were brown but black

You are brown, not black. Either way, they were not caucasian as is believed today

and since when did you start taking revelations seriously?

Never. However, since we are discussing a fairytale it is only right I reference the story book
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Haahaha.
This is like an European teaching an African how to eat eba.oh, wait a minute, some of our fellow idiots eat eab with knife and fork.

Some even eat chicken with fork and knife all in the name of being posh

4 Likes

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
If it is not written in the Holy Bible they won't believe it. You can show them the evidence,they still will have to check if it is in the Bible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by macof(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
hahn:

Never. However, since we are discussing a fairytale it is only right I reference the story book

You don't seem to understand

whites aren't white either

we talking complexion
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by johnydon22(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
What is this issue of black and white Jesus and Mary. . . As a matter of fact there are also some early christian Drawings of jesus bearing the romanized face and famous chin of emperor Constantine.

If there really was a historical jesus he obviously is neither Caucasian or negroid. . Middle eastern Mediterraneans aren't any of those..

Jesus was Palestine (Middle eastern) ... but too bad Africans cannot imagine a picture of Jesus that is not Caucasian with blue eyes... lmao..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnydon22:
What is this issue of black and white Jesus and Mary. . . As a matter of fact their are also some early christian Drawings of jesus bearing the romanized face and famous chin of emperor Constantine.

If there really was a historical jesus he obviously is neither Caucasian or negroid. . Middle eastern Mediterraneans aren't any of those..

Jesus was Palestine (Middle eastern) ... but too bad Africans cannot imagine a picture of Jesus that is not Caucasian with blue eyes... lmao..

What are you talking about? All the pictures of Jesus in Nigeria are of a caucasian with blue eyes undecided

The thread is only intended to stretch the imagination of theists.
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by johnydon22(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
hahn:

What are you talking about? All the pictures of Jesus in Nigeria are of a caucasian with blue eyes undecided

The thread is only intended to stretch the imagination of theists.

No swallow me jooor because here in my sister's house where am charging my phone, there is a Caucasian bro-J with nice trimmed beards and long flowing shiny hairs chilling right here grin

2 Likes

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnydon22:
No swallow me jooor because here in my sister's house where am charging my phone, there is a Caucasian bro-J with nice trimmed beards and long flowing shiny hairs chilling right here grin

Lol. Tell him I said hi grin

You can also tell him about your power issues. Maybe he'll be able to touch the transformer and make it work again tongue

1 Like

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
macof:

You don't seem to understand

whites aren't white either

we talking complexion

True
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
And when am busy trying to tell my fellow blacks who they are, some called me all sort of names, insult me.... The truth is right there at their face but they don't wanna accept it....

I give up on religious black race..

5 Likes

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mellin:
And when am busy trying to tell my fellow blacks who they are, some called me all sort of names, insult me.... The truth is right there at their face but they don't wanna accept it....

I give up on religious black race..

Never give up. It is our responsibility to enlighten our brothers and rid Africa of this mental slavery brought upon us out of the ignorance of our elders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by plaetton: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Where is Italo And Ubenedictus ?
We need their comments on this vexing issue.

1 Like

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by mcfynest(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
hahn:

Never give up. It is our responsibility to enlighten our brothers and rid Africa of this mental slavery brought upon us out of the ignorance of our elders.

Not must everyone believes what ypu believe is true.
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by dalaman: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Only a fool makes the "Beliefs" of others, their reality, thereby forfeiting their own identity.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
mcfynest:

Not must everyone believes what ypu believe is true.

I was only trying to encourage you. My bad. It's your decision at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by plaetton: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
mcfynest:
cause they know the truth

JEREMIAH 14:2 "Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

JEREMIAH 12:9"Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour."

What is a speckle bird? a bird of many colors.

the black population was high up before. but according to this verse in the bible we see what happened.

DEUTERONOMY 28:1"And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth."

but we didnt keep the commandment of God. So:
DEUTERONOMY 28:15"But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and over take thee:

that was why:
DEUTERONOMY 28:68
"And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

and revelation 14 said: His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

The white race started as a result of a skin defect in the book of Leviticus chapter 14.

Retard talk, ,quoting from the book of m.or.on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by Dekatron(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
In truth, Africa is better than the whites. . . But probably due to BRAINWASHING OF OUR OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD FATHERS, we were mentally enslaved. . . Till now, its obvious. . . In bank here in Ibadan, whites are answered quickly. . . They are passed in traffic. . . . But WHEN YOU GO TO THEIR COUNTRY, God help you. . . . .

An average African see his white counterpart as OGA. . . I had the same mentality of MARRYING A WHITE AND WISHING TO KNOW ONE. . . Come to Dugbe, Ring Road, Bodija, here in Ibadan and see them - especially SHOPRITE and Banks. . . . But what I will NEVER do is see a WHITE as better than me.

For starters, NOT ALL ENGLISH THAT I HEAR FROM AN AMERICAN I BELIEVE TO BE CORRECT. . . SOME THAT SEEM CONFUSING, I CHECK THEM AND DON'T SWALLOW THEM, I dnt see them as smarter than me cos NO BE FUMBLE, I CAN STAND WITH ANY OF MY COUNTERPARTS AND MATES IN AGE AND DISCIPLINE ALL OVER THE WORLD. I know ELECTRONICS and MATH.

I just get angry when Africans throw away their Identity in exchange for the whites'

2 Likes

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by mcfynest(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
plaetton:

Retard talk, ,quoting from the book of m.or.on.

Smiles
Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by TrajansKong: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnydon22:
The trumpet has sounded. He is here in Nigeria to take his truest believers home! Repent, before it is too late!

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by hahn(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
TrajansKong:

The trumpet has sounded. He is here in Nigeria to take his truest believers home! Repent, before it is too late!

Seriously? The best he could have done was put on some decent clothes, probably a suit, like our modern age pastors and cut his hair, who even does that style, probably like Oykhilome or Okotie. I also hope he can speak American or else Nigerians won't take him seriously o.

But I envy Jesus though, the amount of pvssy these Christian girls will throw at him will be phenomenal. At the rate at which they fvck their pastors these days just to get "anointing" one cannot even imagine what they'll do to get a piece of that holy dick grin

2 Likes

Re: Hey! What's Going On Here ? by plaetton: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Haahaha.

When I remember how they forced us to eat eba with knife and fork in boarding school, I laugh and cry .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] / 2016 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of RCCG / Why Does An Omnipotent Being Have Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.