Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama (454 Views)

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama by chemistry101: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2015
After the yelling, shouting and shoving that engulfed the Super Eagles camp in Belgium on Tuesday, skipper Vincent Enyeama still heart-broken has opened up on the disgrace meted out to him by security men that resulted in his clothes being torn.
The altercation between coach Sunday Oliseh and Enyeama graced the headlines as the Eagles prepare to face Congo in one of their two friendlies ahead of a World Cup qualifier. The Eagles play Congo today and would face the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon on Sunday.
Writing on his  Instagram page ‘vinny 2908’, Enyeama regretted the disgrace of being thrown out naked by security men.
‘’After 13 years of national service, having this smile on my face and this passion in my heart. Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.
“I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”
Sports Vanguard gathered coach Sunday Oliseh has since appointed Ahmed Musa as captain to replace Enyeama who kicked against it. But before the issue got out of hand, NFF President Melvin Amaju Pinnick quelled the situation. Enyeama was later re-admitted to the Eagles camp
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama by ojeota(f): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmm
More revelation by the day.
Come to think of it, is oliseh homo.
Only time will tell.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Besiktas Wants John Obi Mikel / Whats Wrong With Chelsea / Live Updates: Nigeria 0 - 1 Mexico [FIFA U17 World Cup Semi-final]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.