Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Black November 2012-the Lesson - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black November 2012-the Lesson (1164 Views)

Isd Writes: Black November Movie Cuts It, But Does It Cut In? / Every Child Is Special: A Great Lesson From An India Movie / Who Has Watched BLACK NOVEMBER A Movie By Jeta Amata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black November 2012-the Lesson by Honesty007(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2015
I Personally learnt a lot off lessons form this movie.
Nigerians are smart and that is why the Americans are afraid of us anyday anytime.
Blacks are always used by whites against blacks and its painful.
Ebiere perrima died a hero,but the whole scene made it look sour.
The mistake those guys made was they couldn't have dropped their weapons in the tunnel but could have asked for live evidence to show that ebierre ahas been released.
America's willing to defend the life of their citizens @ any cost but Nigeria has poor Fundamental human rights record of citizens.
Americans lied and tell lies to protect their citizens,a lot of dirty things all cleaned up,but Nigeria don't know how to clean things up but by killing the innocent.
Fvck US .i believe the western oil refers to shell or texaco or chevron real life.
If this is a true life story ,its a pity. My mother watched the live documentary of how ken saro wiwa was doused with chemicals and others during abacha regime.The UK always showed Nigerian documentary live andall the govrment atrocities.My mother was crying when she watched black November.
Finally fvck Nigerian press!!

1 Like

Re: Black November 2012-the Lesson by jaymejate: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Na me cry pas.

Seriously i hate our Leaders the more after watching that and i wish that someday i would bcome Nigeria president.

Maybe our president doesnt watch movies ni, i dont know.

#I CRIED!

1 Like

Re: Black November 2012-the Lesson by segzyj(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2015
I love the movie too.... I watch it every weekend
Re: Black November 2012-the Lesson by Nneka297: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
That movie struck a chord. It's like my best Nigerian movie. It is an eye opener
Re: Black November 2012-the Lesson by kroosx: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
were can i download it frm
Re: Black November 2012-the Lesson by Davidolives(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
I felt really bad after watching him the movie, I realise the Niger deltans are really suffering and it's so unfair

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Capt. America In Lagos??? / Movie Review: Ghana Must Go / Startimes Launches Pay Per Day Subscription At 60 Naira - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.