Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? (2232 Views)

Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by EzenwaGentle(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
the Nigerian Youths are one of the very good readers and very good judges that i have ever seen in a long time and i believe they know the truth when they see one.
However,from the first time i started my fashion business i have always had the youths development in mind that is why today as a youth corper i am paying 2 youths monthly salaries.
Now to the issue at hand,HONOURABLE DOE saw my clothes when i was told to come and dress him for his campaign advert photo shoots and fell in love with my designs. He personally told me he loves my works and would love to keep wearing them,I was very excited and we later agreed that he wont be paying for them but he would give me the necessary publicity to help promote my brand.
I took pains,i had sleepless nights,i took bikes from Festac Town to Surulere most times and even VGC where he was shooting movies.I made lots of wears and i took them to him,I even at some point gave out wears to my followers on Instagram to support his campaings.
Kindly take a llok @gentleinspired on Instagram for more details.

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by EzenwaGentle(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2015
View More!

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by pretydiva(f): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2015
This is getting more interesting. Okada abeg stop me here
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by EzenwaGentle(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Continue!

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Enoquin(f): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
That's why we've always got to hear two sides of a story. Now, I understand the frustrations conveyed in the previous messages.

So, no money for suits and no promo either... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Swegzfreak: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmm... Afa?
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmm!

So what was the rift about?
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Enoquin:
That's why we've always got to hear two sides of a story. Now, I understand the frustrations conveyed in the previous messages.

So, no money for suits and no promo either... angry

This is the promo.

Desmond do not need to speak. His photos has to do it.

#Photospeaks.
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Johnrake69: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Bro I can feel your pain... Buh don't feel too bad. God is still on the throne. He will surely bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Enoquin(f): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2015
victorels:

This is the promo.

Desmond do not need to speak. His photos has to do it.

#Photospeaks.

True but who would know gentleinspired designed them? I think that is the crux of the whole matter. Not just wearing the suits but helping to push gentle inspired by perhaps tagging them when putting on their wears and sharing their adverts on instagram plus referrals

2 Likes

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by realborn(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2015
If Desmond truly wore those well designed clothes without paying, and went ahead to disregard giving a promotional support to the designer, then, he is being ungrateful.

4 Likes

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by InsaneTamie(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
I think I'll take the side of Gentle on this one. But I don't understand people, wasn't Desmond very nice to Gentle during the campaign? Why the sudden change?

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by yanabasee(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
The hustle is real... Don't let anybody deteriorate your efforts... Keep it up! @Inspiredgentle...

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Airforce1(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
I love those clothes

@gentleinspired bro,
Don't lose hope yet
God is not asleep

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Lalasticala,dis thread deserves FP
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by okirewaju(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmnnn angry
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by odeku457(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Actually. ..I think DOE can do better than he is doing right now and set the records straight.

This is a rising bussinessman and entrepreneur.... for petes Sakes.

Lets hope he will make amends.

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by ellahzy(f): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2015
chai
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by mars123(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
at the end of the day, gentle inspired will get the publicity he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Desmond, you are very wrong on this one, you want to ruin an upcoming entrepreneur and go scout free kwa, no no, it's very unfair. And you're bigger than this, pay your dues.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by bomasek(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Mr Designer,how much do u sew your suits? Do u equally sew native?

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Urine: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
EzenwaGentle:
the Nigerian Youths are one of the very good readers and very good judges that i have ever seen in a long time and i believe they know the truth when they see one.
However,from the first time i started my fashion business i have always had the youths development in mind that is why today as a youth corper i am paying 2 youths monthly salaries.
Now to the issue at hand,HONOURABLE DOE saw my clothes when i was told to come and dress him for his campaign advert photo shoots and fell in love with my designs. He personally told me he loves my works and would love to keep wearing them,I was very excited and we later agreed that he wont be paying for them but he would give me the necessary publicity to help promote my brand.
I took pains,i had sleepless nights,i took bikes from Festac Town to Surulere most times and even VGC where he was shooting movies.I made lots of wears and i took them to him,I even at some point gave out wears to my followers on Instagram to support his campaings.

Did you put this "agreement" into writing?
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow!! Gentle, come complete am abeg.
DOE, na wa oo! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by pipeewa(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
EzenwaGentle:

@gentle,
you can build up your presence gradually without all these drama. if you tried DOE and it never worked don't stoop so low doing what is not professionally advisable. How many celebrities will you do stuff for free of charge? Now you are known. i am interested in your beautiful clothes. hope they are affordable. let us start from here. kindly mail portprospero@gmail.com of your offers and prices. the storm is just to promote you.

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by michelism(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
How much is the first suit? Hope it's affordable or your target are DOE and the likes?

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Only God doesn't fail. When you have a business you do not need man's help but God's. God will reward you according to your work.

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by EzenwaGentle(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
I appreciate all of you for understanding me.
I am very affordable really.
Please call me on 08030552467 for more details.
Thanks.
Re: Who Said I Am Begging Desmond Elliot Money? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
A blessing in disguise. Please leave Desmond alone. God will open doors for you. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin's Daughter Celebrates 2 YEARS Birthday Today (photo) / Nigerians Slam Chris Brown After He Posted A Goodluck Jonathan Meme / Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife Opens Up On Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.