Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Valentino Clutch Could Always - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Valentino Clutch Could Always (506 Views)

Spot The Flask. Student Sneaks Hip Flask Disguising It As Her Clutch Bag. / Valentino Shoes Events Web Brand / Valentino Sneakers Pin Or Ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentino Clutch Could Always by valasenesis: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Beauty Arsenal Valentino Pumps

We had a bunch of requests about what we use when it comes to keeping Clara moisturized, clean, diaperrashfree, and sunburn free (along with how we store all of that baby grooming paraphernalia) so let get into it. We hopeless minimalists. So instead of registering for twenty creams and lotions we decided to scan three things and take more of a waitandsee approach. We knew we could always purchase more/different products once Clara came along (who knows if she have an allergy to something anyway) so we started with:

1. California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo Bodywash (for bathtime) from Target

That it. No baby powder, no face lotion and body lotion and diaper cream (just one that does it all), and no body soap that differs from hair soap (Clara a baldie anyway). Just three basics.

And miracle of all miracles, that still all we use! After over a year. Seriously, those three products are our entire arsenal. So you can imagine that when it comes to storing them it no biggie (they all slip into the top drawer of her dresser except for the shampoo which we keep in the closet in her bathroom with the washcloths and towels). So we don have a big basket of products or a stockpile of extra bottles. Just those three things. And when they run out we get more. Just Valentino Clutch one more though, we don want to get ahead of ourselves. Haha. Who knows when things could change. But so far, so good. Just use with water and that it. They don dry out the baby skin so she rarely needs lotion. Best of all, there an antibacterial property (a silver agent) in the cloth so they clean themselves as they dry the cloth doesn get stinky!

After half a year the babe never gotten diaper rash. I can remember if she uses cloth dipes or not though.

We are minimalists too. On our little one (a Clara too!) we use Dove Unscented Soap and Mineral Oil (which is Baby oil with no scent) both highly recommended by Pediatricians and Dermatologists. I have sensitive skin, have used these products for years on myself Valentino Shoes On Sale and get compliments on my skin all the time (and now my baby gets compliments too). The oil is awesome, $1.50 from Target and it will last the whole family for MONTHS. I put it on her after she is rinsed clean in the bathtub, just be careful when you lift your baby out of the water can get very slippery when all lubed up!

I recommend Method baby wash and shampoo, lotion and especially their diaper cream, though it is zinc oxidebased so may not work with cloth. Natural ingredients include rice milk and mallow so my little boy smells like a marshmallow (but in a light, clean way) after bathtime! We were lucky enough to get through his first 11 months with no diaper rash then he got a stomach bug and that was a really tough week. Since then the rash had come back occasionally, I hoping it is not a sign of food allergies comment >I don think Pthalates and PVC aren the same thing since I find a lot of packaging that mentions that something is free of both (instead of packaging that mentions just one, which makes me nervous that the other is present). I could be wrong about that, but I always just look for things that say three things: BPA free, Pthalate free, and PVC free. I have a 6 week old baby girl and Valentino Shoes I love everything I tried of theirs! Their products are organic and made in the USA, which makes me feel good about buying/using them. Their Balm is cloth diaper safe, which is how I initially discovered them. Their baby shampoo body wash lathers up really well and is SLS free.

This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare Valentino Sneakers On Sale professional.
Re: Valentino Clutch Could Always by kiddkash(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2015
should this be in jokes section?

(1) (Reply)

The Conditions Are Less Severe / #godwin / Nigeria Jokes Update With Danfab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.