Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Danfab - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Danfab (493 Views)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Aunty Ije Ewooo / 52 Nigeria Jokes (#17 Our favourite) / Nigeria Jokes Update With Teefeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Danfab by danfab: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Danfab jokes:
Jb is now a graduate having studied Igbo Language in school and is now a corner posted to a school. He was among the inspectors in a GCE exams holding in the school he was serving. Right inside the school when the was exam going on, one sexy girl who was wearing a very short skirt and looking gorgeous was eyeing him, giving him a seductive look. So he went straight to the girl to find what her problem was, and he gave the girl the solution to the mathematics questions without thinking. So, after the exam, he followed the girl up to arrange of how he would meet her later and the girl said to him: "Do you think I'm a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for you in the hall were fake, pls my boyfriend is waiting for me mugu. *She laughed* Jb laughed too and gently said: "Okwaragi, you think I am a fool too, do you think I read Mathematics? I studied Igbo in school; all those answers I gave to you were fake. *The girl fainted* One word for jb?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Danfab by coolebux(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Baddoo

(1) (Reply)

Selfie With Masqurade / How I Gave Up Beans... / Nairalanders Answer This: What Will You Do If This Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.