Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Revenue Job - Do You Want To Earn Extra Money? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Revenue Job - Do You Want To Earn Extra Money? (2455 Views)

Make Extra Money Selling Data Without Any Start Up Capital. / How To Earn Extra Income Anytime / Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revenue Job - Do You Want To Earn Extra Money? by smartolaolu: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Guys click on this link http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=41283 to register then send your own registered link to your peeps and get your dollars once they register through your link.

What to do (steps) are specified on the site.

Give it a try like i did. Sit back, relax and watch your money grows. Its simple and straight forward.

Thank me later.
Re: The Revenue Job - Do You Want To Earn Extra Money? by kokoetemma(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
I have gotten the payment benchmark but i cant withdraw, how do i withdraw please
Re: The Revenue Job - Do You Want To Earn Extra Money? by smartolaolu: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2015
kokoetemma:
I have gotten the payment benchmark but i cant withdraw, how do i withdraw please

Hey bro, i'm yet to reach the benchmark of 300 dollars but information on their web reads

"Your Payment Withdrawal Option will appear here, when you will reach you minimum payout limit of 300$". This is seen under Payment Withdrawal heading. You may want to check this out maybe the option have shown.

Moreover, i guess the money can only be paid at the end of each month.

You can also send them an email on admin@therevenuejob.com for clarification.

As it is i still give them a pass mark of 90% because the money actually grows, the remaining 10% will be given once i can withdraw.

Thanks.
Re: The Revenue Job - Do You Want To Earn Extra Money? by advertinvest: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2015
ar u sure its 4real
Re: The Revenue Job - Do You Want To Earn Extra Money? by buchionwuazor(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Can u withdraw from it is it a legitable one tell me

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria / Are Shops Accepting Bitcoin Already In Nigeria? / Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.