Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I'm Hanging Up My Boots From Super Eagles: Say Vincent Enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Hanging Up My Boots From Super Eagles: Say Vincent Enyeama (531 Views)

Gernot Rohr Drops Junior Lokosa, 4 Others From Super Eagles Squad / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Hanging Up My Boots From Super Eagles: Say Vincent Enyeama by bobonicez: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eya. Super Eagles goal keeper Vincent Enyeama just took to his instagram page to announce his retirement from our team. Thank you very much Oliseh. You try! What Enyeama wrote below...

I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.hence forth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless Nigeria. From henceforth I am no more the captain of the Nigerian senior football team. I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me.God bless Nigeria. #Endofanera.

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.org/2015/10/im-hanging-up-my-boots-from-super.html

Re: I'm Hanging Up My Boots From Super Eagles: Say Vincent Enyeama by Truepee(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: I'm Hanging Up My Boots From Super Eagles: Say Vincent Enyeama by DuchessLily(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eyahh...u have really tried

(1) (Reply)

Surprise 5 Candidates Ready To Replace Arsenal Boss As He Prepares To Leave / Waptrick Website Mate Finally Launched, Download Unlimited Files / Mali Vs Nigeria Nov.8 11pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.