Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (74963 Views)

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by morereb10: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vincent Enyeama's wife Promise took to instagram to speak on her man quitting the national team.

"Yes! You did well! Hold your head up high my love! I'm so proud of you and your dedicated service to your fatherland for 13 good years. I have witnessed your passion and commitment firsthand.

You spent sleepless nights just to analyze every goal you conceded, even if there was nothing you could do to save them. You played through injuries, pains and fatigue. You took the bullets of unjust criticisms, biased and false reporting/information, just to let peace reign.

You missed important family moments to honor national call-ups. Thank God for the opportunity/privilege to serve the nation. Thank God for the strength/skill to carry out your duties. Thank God for all the memories (good and bad). You leave as a hero. You bow out as a legend. Our children, grandchildren and future generations will hear and speak of your great deeds. God bless you my husband. God bless Nigeria."
she wrote.

https://instagram.com/p/8k5Q7IA1o-/

462 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by kemlily(f): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
fair enough grin

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by OVI75(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wise woman jawee.i think this woman would hav made a better spokewoman fr APC,and PMB.

Operation douse the tension,yet honour the country.

417 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Truepee(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
But i thought he was already in camp... visit http://adenaij..com now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by MosakuAW(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
That was a cool statement/support from the wife.

I like that she sounded mature and never sound bitter.

This is what you call a wife and your #1 fan

Kudos to her.

465 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by hob(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good wifey

She don talk am finish

Matter don end

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow! This is what I call MATURITY... Its well with your family ma'am.

GOD bless Nigeria.

240 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Bekwarra(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

621 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by benedictnsi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Behind every successful man, there is a "reasonable woman"

256 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.
Hahahahaha funny guy... cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Tallesty1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Touching

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by walanter(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
O why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by MadCow1: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Eseries(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
i feel her pain angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Ilekeh(f): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now that's a wife that knows from where her honey flows.

OVI75:
Wise woman jawee.i think this woman would hav made a better spokewoman fr APC,and PMB.
Operation douse the tension,yet honour the country.

Or for Ohanaeze, MASSOBS, Asari Dokuboshi, and PEJ.

14 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beautiful beautiful words from Mrs Enyeama-standing sturdily behind her husband.

These days, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a wise & intelligent woman.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Sweetyie(f): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Example of a good wife

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by danjaba(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eyaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by laurel03(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh no do well at all for ds one.... anytime they beat super chicken now... I trust 9ja people dey will always complain and condemn Oliseh dt dey lost because enyeama not there... #EnyeamaWeloveU

51 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Flashh: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh, try to organize your players for the benefit of the team/country without looking for fault. Don't be self-centered as a coach.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by nasty45(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by OCTAVO: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by charlyemail: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Republlican(f): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
She sounded like a lawyer but seriously that lady might be the pillar behind all the Vincents success.

www.twitter.com/lingeriecity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by omusiliyu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Iyawo rere loode oko

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by shiinihost: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vincent Enyeama, The Best Nigeria Goal Keeper and The most Humble Nigerian Captain.

We would surely miss You.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Spaxon(f): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gbam
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by ezychris(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eeya... What a wifey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by lokobyforch(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
lovely...

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by sammyj: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eya .
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by bettercreature(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Can a female write this? she is very intelligent i must say
I bet Most of lagos and portharcourt ladies can never compose like this

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.