Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,243 members, 7,822,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Resigns From Int’l Duty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Resigns From Int’l Duty (470 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom / Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Resigns From Int’l Duty by Erave: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Following the brawl that ensued between Lille and Super Eagles shot stopper, Vincent Enyeama and the National team head coach, Sunday Oliseh, the former has called time on his international career.

The embattled goalkeeper announced his resignation from the National team via his official handle, @vinny2908 on photo sharing app, Instagram few minutes ago.

“I have fought a good fight for more than 13years. I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion. Henceforth, there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13 years of national services. God bless NIGERIA.
From HENCEFORTH, I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football team, I am no more the goalie of the team, I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter worldwide. It’s been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerians are there for me and God is with me. God bless NIGERIA. #ENDOFANERA," Enyeama’s post reads.
Prior to his announced retirement, Vincent Enyeama is the most capped Super Eagles player with 101 caps. He served the national side for 13 eventful years.

Source: http://eraveng.com/2015/10/08/breaking-vincent-enyeama-resigns-from-intl-duty/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Resigns From Int’l Duty by coolhumble(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Really sad, we will miss him.
Re: BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Resigns From Int’l Duty by talk2omon(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
You will be missed.
Re: BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Resigns From Int’l Duty by OVI75(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Finally!! ego war always causing Nigeria since time immemorial.

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Battle Between This Three Nigerian Rappers? / Shocking!!!british Nurse Who Contracted Ebola Has Got The Virus AGAIN / Khloe Kardashain & Lamar Odom Puts Divorce On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.