Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (70429 Views)

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Amagite2: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Tboss’ dad, Engr. Vincent Idowu has addressed trolls, saying he just wants to forget her and her siblings.

This is coming after photos of his wedding went viral yesterday.

He also cured his children, saying, without his blessings there shall be woe on any man who marries them. See his now deleted post.

Text photo: Instablog9ja

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/just-want-forget-children-tboss-dad-replies-trolls.html

Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/4418234/vincent-idowu-tboss-father-marries

"I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father - https://www.nairaland.com/4418816/vincent-idowu-not-seen-tboss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Solidkay(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
One thing I'll never do is argue with someone over their opinion,

Your opinion is your personal property and you're entitled to it.

like the Yoruba adage says

"The dog that wags it's tail whenever it sees you suddenly starts barking at the sight of you calls for close examining.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Pidginwhisper: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
As be say na only private jet owners dey ask her out..E go dey easier for them to fly away from curse in their jets grin

111 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jesu Oluwa Wa

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by paymentvoucher: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
ok
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by KingsleyCEO: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
No true and reasonable father will do such... In the midst of anger lets not throw common sense away.

People who still pray for blessings hardly get it let alone those praying for curses.

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by simonlee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
When the "private jet" owners stop picking her calls, Tboss will be like...

29 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Firgemachar: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by timilehin007(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
But this is too much now ehn...which kinda wahala be this nah..

Somebody borrow me that man looking like edo secondary school teacher with his hands on is waist

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by dbynonetwork: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
BUHARI is a terrorist...

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by BruncleZuma: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
It will not work sir...take it to the bank and cash it.

Before you quote me...think twice, if not I go swear for you.

25 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by miracle956: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
wow ubi Franklin needs to be careful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Pavore9: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Well at the end, only God decides whether a curse will stick or not.

Even some deadbeat parents feel their pronouncements over their children counts! sad

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by nairavsdollars(f): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
wehrey man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by 01mcfadden(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
This one strong o
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by kullozone(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
This old baboon! So his young wife has not killed him yet?

See what Bullhari caused now...

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by OldBeer: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Typical African parent.

Using meaningless curses to control their children's lives.
Their generation is responsible for this shîthole but they still feel no remorse.
Tueh!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by engrobidigbo: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
what sort of wickedness is this? angry angry angry

Laying curses on your own kids shocked shocked shocked

Some men are not meant to be born with testis because they do not have the love of a father in them angry angry angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Ogbenisoft28(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
This one is Lawd o !

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by kalu61(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
abeg free her after much much na ur pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by bettercreature(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
What is the old man doing on twitter.He is acting like an idiot no good father curses his children in public

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by rozayx5(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Scary

I do t take such statements lightly
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Loving1: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
But y d curse now?
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Masama: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
My hand no dey o
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Assassin101: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
d girl is useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.