Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Vincent Enyeama Retires From Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Retires From Super Eagles (277 Views)

Gernot Rohr Drops Junior Lokosa, 4 Others From Super Eagles Squad / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Retires From Super Eagles by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria’s ever best goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama has said that he is no longer a player with the Nigeria’s senior football team, the Super Eagles. Enyeama who took to his Instagram page, ‘vinny 2908’, said he has served Nigeria his best while in the pitch and now, has retired from active play with Eagles to focus on his club career.

“I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion henceforth, there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services. God bless NIgeria.

“Henceforth, I am no more the captain of the NIgerian senior football team, I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties.

“I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter worldwide. It’s been (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

(1) (Reply)

Has Not Needed Any Follow-up Treatment / Carried Out A Limited Number / From Traveling Through Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.